Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Hey this may be old but does anyone know when the Shinsengumi NMB48 short drama comes out? Or did it already? I was searching for info on it but couldn't find a thing. Maybe I searched it wrong. Anyone know? Looks so badass!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d923efc3b991 ... 5_1280.jpg

[​IMG]

^ This gif looks like it's from a separate set. The first image I believe is the newer drama teaser image.

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

To answer your question, it's just a special project they did as part of NMB to Manabu-kun, and the study subject of the episode was - you guessed it, Shinsengumi. I'll edit this post later with the exact episode, I can't remember off the top of my head... I think it's 30-something.

You can find it the the show's thread. It's the Kyoto 2-parter. The Dailymotion links are dead but the Youku ones still work.

The gif was a skit done on Geinin.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I don't remember the exact episode but it was a 2 episode special of Manabukun where they split into two teams and toured Kyoto. Sayaka's team studied the Shinsengumi (and went around to actual historial places) while Milky's team went to the aquarium. You could tell that outside of Sayaka and Miru, everyone else was bored to tears in the Shinsengumi team. :D

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It was either a New Year's/Christmas SP thing and it was a special 2 HR SP. So check around those two dates if you want to find them. Kinda bummed Monster Engine didn't go with Nana, but Nishimori does like Sayanee so they were pretty funny with the Shinsengumi team.

5. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    NMB to Manabu-Kun! episode 29 and 30.

The youku links in the show thread should still be up if you want to take a look.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    In yesterday's episode of AKB to xx, it was the Oshima Yuko special and it was 1 hour of a Yuko interview with Jinnai. When asked who she thinks will take over the Yuko slot in AKB, she brought up Sayaka, Tomu, Shimada Haruka, Nakanishi, Ishida Anna. But she said that of those 5, Sayaka stands head and shoulders above the rest. From a performance and leadership standpoint, she says she respects Sayaka quite a bit. Nearly unprompted, she was super complimentary of NMB, saying that their performance and choreography was great and she maybe even wanted to kennin for NMB before her graduation.

She also revealed that during a costume change, she found herself beside Sayaka one time so she did what any dirty old man would do and pulled her bra down to get a better look and then felt them up [party] She says Sayaka possesses boobs that can still grow some more.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

This is really great to hear! I've seen them become really close and always knew Yuko was fond of Sayaka but it's amazing to know that she's actually put her opinion right out there. I'm biased though so I obviously think Sayaka is the best on that list but even Yuko, my original favorite AKB48 member agrees :)

[party] [party] [party]

=======================

Thank you so much @ Asheron, Smilodon, zeroshiki , Under The Ribbon !

I need to look for a torrent of this now. The description of the show sounds absolutely hilarious :)

8. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

im a yuko oshi, but my sayaka is one of my favorite members besides her and my favorite in nmb so its neat hearing my current oshi saying great things about sayaka and saying that she is the closest to replacing her
    not that sayaka needs it but getting noticed and recognized by yuko is definitely a plus

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sq7m-kNo5og[/yt]

Panasonic CM 30 sec. ver

'Bi-look' 15 sec. Red ver:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTPXdwvpcE[/yt]

30 sec. White ver:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6abloTghGrg&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

10. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

knowing her boyish rocker character its strange (in a good way) seeing her in an all white dress
    i wish they had her name somewhere during the cm though

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Taken another way, they're confident enough in her name value that she doesn't need to be introduced anymore.

12. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

this is true, its a good thing in a way, but it cant hurt too much to have her name, theres still people that dont know her but yea, im not upset or anything lol just a thought

13. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    It's an advertisement for Panasonic, not Sayaka. :D

14. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

i know i know, lol
    but some ads have the name of the people involved but its just nice for her to have a solo cm

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7457

for those who didn't know waratte iitomo, one of japan's most historic, beloved, watched shows is going to be replaced by a new show called viking
    sayaee is going to be a regular on fridays and kawaei rina is gonna be a regular on wednesdays
    this is big news cus i dont know if any show will ever replace iitomo, but this new show will have alot of attention for being the show that replaces iitomo and will allow ricchan and sayaka to appeal to new audiences during the afternoon time slot that may not watch akb things and variety things at night
    this should help out sayaka as im sure iitomo helped sasshi
    i didnt know it this news was posted here before but pretty excited as its just more that we and the rest of japan gets to see sayaka

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Did they seriously put her in a CM for something called "Miruuku"? :awesome:

16. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    [​IMG]

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
    OMG!
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

17. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  18. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

This is what happens when the founder of AGO48 dozes off between handshake sessions and gets photo ambushed by fellow team members.

[​IMG]

19. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    ^ too cute :inlove: thanks for the photo!

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Why can't I look that cute when I'm sleeping [boom]