Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^that's the standard paper that everyone gets~ Unless you got a numbered one?!?

There are also 100 handwritten message cards, Yukirin numbered each one. They are randomly placed so generally speaking, anyone that buys a copy will have a chance to win one regardless where you live.

Yukirin is going on Midnight Kitchen, it was announced previously. here is link to the drama's website. She is the guest on the forth night. Hayami Mokomichiplays himself. It's like mini drama, similar to Tagarin~
    http://www.ntv.co.jp/mocomichi_midnightkitchen/

here's last week's ep http://video.fc2.com/ja/content/20140314EVDPnkwS/
    has a little bit of KFC~ lol

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

is there any uploaded video link of tonight mokomichi's episode?
    cuz i cant open your link @Sillythings.

anyway,
    i just realize, if one day yukirin have to marry, this guy will be match for her, cuz he can cover yukirin women's lackness skill, which is cooking :D
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eemp6qzje8j20zk0k0ta0.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eemp6rzhyej20zk0k0dhh.jpg
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eemp6snd3xj20zk0k0gn6.jpg
    sasuga the idol, she always seems perfectly match when you give her role to be man's couple [hehe]

3. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

but it say "you cant watch it in your current location".

anyway, im gonna just sharing the gifs:
    ALERTopen this gifs only if you already preparing soul
    this gifs may blow every part of your body [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I couldn't agree more with some posts in this page. I've been following Yukirin for some years now and I can honestly say she's one of the AKB members who got the most successful outside of AKB. Until 2012 I was worried of what she would do outside of AKB, but so many good things happened to Yuki in 2013!

Before, she did the weather report (which was great too), but in 2013 she got her own label, her own radio show, her solo debut and 2 singles released the same year + good sales, her 1st solo concert, followed by a 2nd and 3rd solo concerts, every one of them being more successful than the previous one, her own drama produced by Aki-P, followed by another drama as lead (not related to AKB!) and a 3rd drama as second role (again, not related to AKB! → her own achievements!). It was a beautiful and successful year for Yuki.

Of course so much individual activities made her a bit less noticeable in AKB but it's fine, she got to shine the most as AKB member in 2011-2012 and it was great too! Now I'm glad to hear she doesn't have plans to graduate this year, since I love seeing her in AKB, and I know she can handle both AKB and her solo career (like she did in 2013). I hope 2014 is even more successful for her. although I say I'm fine with her having less presence in AKB, it doesn't mean I don't want to see her at the top...

She's in top5 after all and one can dream that her success in 2013 push her to 1st place in elections :^O^: lol

6. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

Opps. My bad. I got the standard one. Wonderful concert. I love these moments where i do not have to strain my eyes to locate where is yukirin out of 74464537 members..haha :inlove:

7. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

after read your post,
    maybe the reason why akip letting nabepro do yukirin projects outside the akb, so yukirin prefer graduate than akb,
    while yukirin herself still in akb cuz as a member of akb she waiting for akip to make a use of her, and she want to make contribution for akb at least once. [angel]

anyway this pic from last night yuko MSta:
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eennkbeza6j21400mijza.jpg
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eennkc6277j21400min1f.jpg
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a11965d4gw1eennkanpqqj21400midl0.jpg

8. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

Seeing yukirin right now, I bet yukirin can be more successfull this year..
    Base on how she singing right now, she's have big improvement I think.. Really when I bought her 3rd solo concert and playing her "Shortcake" I just can think, holy crap, this is so touching arangement, her voice and the instruments become one that's perfectly owned! I just can say, she's in her way to become a diva .. No regret buying her solo concert! Thanks yukirin! She's will be perfect whenever she leaving akb, and also I bet she's can be as successfull as acchan right now.. Ganbatte Yukiringggg! <3

9. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Finished placing my preorders for the summer single. This year i quadrupled my voting power (going from one copy to four, so the figure is not that impressive ;) ).
    So let's do our best to bring Yukirin this year all the way to the top :chuffed: .

I just hope that my copies will arrive in time. Seems that the german post is a Yukirin anti since they delay nearly any shippment involved with her. Her 2nd Solo Live, Birthday Weeding and the 2014 Wall Calander all arrived late, and as it looks right now they also screw up on her 3rd Solo Live :fp:

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Well the delivery date depends on your mail service you chooses. SAL needs the most time. Last year I did order half of my copies with SAL too and they didn't make it in 2 weeks to arrive and the voting time was over…
    USE EMS or Air Mail. ;)

11. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Lately i always used Air Mail. This saves me two weeks of waiting compared to SAL since in involves a different customs office. For non urgent stuff i previously used registered SAL but this is no longer available due to some bilateral decisions they made in Doha :wtf: .
    The funny thing is that Air Mail packages normally arrive 1-3 days after the official release (KFC even made it on the release day), but there are exceptions, like Yukirin goods.
    Maybe the customs officer is also an Yukirin Oshi ;)

12. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

I plan to get five copies too...
    Hopefully she will get a better ranking than last year. Believe last year was the only year she suffered a drop in rank. [boom]

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    You will laugh but my custom service men is nearly 60 and knows AKB48. Everytime I have to visit him and I open my package he says: oh AKB again. :D

This year I plan to give Yuki some votes of me too. I really wanna show my support for her. :inlove:

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

thank you for all of your support.

the thing is, IMO yukirin seems always thought that being center is a "dragging" thing for her cuz it mean she will have to more sociable with other members, just like how lazy when she have to reply other members mail.
    maybe even when akip ask her to become center, she maybe refuse it.

but the only people that yukirin always listen to is us, the fans. so if i can make her become center, she will have no choice to obey the fans and contribute her hidden power for akb.

anyway, still waiting my BD :angry: :angry: :angry:

15. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

Umm, i want to ask about how to vote yuki on sousenkyo for foreign fans? I'm just pre-order the new single from AKB , but on description, the vote ticket valid only in japan.. Is there any method?

And, well.. why I support yuki this year.. I don't know but I'm really wanna make yuki like acchan and yuko.. A legend from each team ..

16. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ The voting ticket you get in the CD case is a code (in one or 2 parts). You'll have to enter it on the voting Internet site. In the past years, I have always been able to vote without any problem and without being in Japan. (from Europe)

You'll certainly have some walk-through at disposition at the very beginning of the voting period.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Soooooo Pissed! [boom] [boom] [boom] Got my BRD of her concert. Package was opened, by customs, jewel case was opened. And what really gets me steaming, the MotherF* scratched the disc, rendering it unreadable. Filed a claim. Yeah, you guessed it, REJECTED!!! They try to tell me they are not liable for damages they inflict on my product. :angry: :angry: :angry: [boom] [boom] [boom] :asdfgh: :asdfgh: :asdfgh: :rant: :rant: :rant:

18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I don't see how that's possible, that they are not liable. It's a brand new disc, now scratched. Pretty clear who did it. It's like they can now open and mess up anyone's items with no consequences. Is this the US?

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yep. They have always liked to muck with my imports from Japan. I am currently moving up the chain of command, as it were. I also have very good lawyers. If they think I won't bring them before a judge over a Jpop Blu-Ray, they should think again.

It should be noted that, generally speaking I have had vary little trouble with US customs. I have brought in everything ranging from clothes to live animals with no issue. Only when things come from Japan, and only with the local office/officials.

Now I have to wait even more to see Yukirin's magical performance. That is the real tragedy here. :( :( :(

20. Puni

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Still waiting for my copy. As it looks now customs needs 2 weeks to calculate taxes (nothing special, just add 19% :fp: ).
    Just switched to EMS for the summer single. Unlike Air Mail there isn't a huge delay by the guy how has to operate a calculater.