Event / Concert AKB48 Spring Concert (2014/03/29 - 04/05)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Mar 6, 2014.

1. alrunzz

alrunzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Where i can see NHK japan live streaming ? anyone willing to help me ? because i thought that today gonna be fujitv 9pm jst .. and it turns out to be tomorrow one , and just missed tbs stream

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm hoping for one tomorrow. Kinda hoping for Ori-K Sasae tbh (not holding my breath for anything really)

3. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I think even girls like Tano and Juri are above Akicha in the priority list tbh. Akicha isn't even in the 36 nin senbatsu. She's pretty much a lower undergirls member now.

In other news, I am super excited about Gomen ne jewel with Watanabe Miyuki, Shimazaki Haruka & Kawaei Rina. It's gonna be so cute <3

Hope Kato Rena gets a unit tomorrow! :inlove:

4. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    the songlist is a great tribute to Yuko.

I think tomorrow will be even more of a cryfest :cry: :cry:

I hope more members of ori-K will appear too, but they seem so busy it's unlikely to happen...

5. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yesssssssss, to all those K stage songs. My beloved Gomen ne Jewel! :inlove:

I'm kind of hoping for shuffle announcements tomorrow....*ducks*

6. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ That makes no sense at all. They have just done a shuffle.

I just hope they have no annoucement tomorrow and at most confirm the center.

7. otoppoi

Yes, but since so many of the BIG changes were rejected, it would be kind of fun if they randomly decided to compensate for that. :^O^: I'm not expecting it, but a girl can dream. Concerts without announcements disappoint me!

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so many new news

1. wow, that big Yuko poster, get it, Yuko, she deserves everything, not even Acchan had a solo poster to promote the 1st Tokyo Dome

2. the setlist is very nice, many less known gems, Gomen ne Jewel [party], all the unit sonogs of Yuko [party]

i think there will be an announcement, i mean, it's like a tradition now :lol:

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Nah, there aren't usually announcements on the day of major graduation ceremonies. Not that I can recall anyway. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything shocking. Maybe an announcement of a summer tour - that's it.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They can very well leave that for the last day of RH.

The National Stadium concert is big and all, but let's not forget that there will be 5 other big concerts next week (probably with their own announcements and such). :^^;:

I don't know what they could do to top last year's Dome Tour (which they didn't sell out), tbh. But now a summer without a concert at Tokyo Dome seems a bit... weird. And where else will Kojiharu graduate if not thee (btw, announce that already)? :^^;:

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    GREAT setlist. I really love how they sang songs which weren't performed often. Hopefully tomorrow too. :D

Does anyone know if the two day concert is sold out?

12. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    While I understand what you are on about, I wish there were a few more unit songs with loads of other members but I expected this to be Yuko centric even though her actual graduation is tomorrow. There is no point bringing up Sasshi though because today was AKB members only(and kennin members before shuffle), since Sasshi is HKT she only appeared during the live broadcast for that TBS show.

Just wait and she for tommorow, I am hoping that they change the units/setlist to some extent because this is only 2 days, we have sister groups tomorrow
    :)

13. otoppoi

Better set design? :^^;: That whole junk city concept was incredibly hideous and would have disappointed me greatly if I'd been there in person. And don't get me started on the inane selections for the DVD box!

edit: oh my god, did they do some kind of crazy acrobatic routine during UZA? I have got to see that! :cute:

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Bwaaaa? The junk city concept was SUPER COOL. A slide! A giant lever! A cargo crate that holds AKB members! And snazzy futuristic/post-apoc/steampunk costumes galooooooore. The leveling with the different crates was so neat and different too. The pyrotechnics were turned up to 11. Revolving stage with epic music was also spine-tingling.

I guess if it's not your thing I suppose I have to accept that, but I for one appreciated the awesome set design :D I wouldn't want it all the time, because it's not my usually preferred aesthetic (more high fantasy than grunge, please) but once in a while like this with all stops pulled out, I can't complain.

Whatever happens tonight, it's gotta be awesome. Yuuko deserves it. I hope they don't just regurgitate the same setlist they used yesterday. That would be really unfortunate.

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Confession was performed, I can rest in peace now.

16. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yuko is the only member from the original unit for confession to still be in the group (well, not for long).

17. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Considering they'll probably be a ton of unit songs coming up soon at Request Hour, I kind of like the fact that today's show had a lot of team shows. This also gave more performance time to a lot of girls who wouldn't normally get to perform much at concerts.

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I agree. On a personal level, it was nice to read on Wasamin's blog how happy she was to be able to perform in a lot of songs. :)

19. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria

Sent you a PM.
    With Email, I am not very online inJapan, but will try to log in to my account.
    Meet me at the gates of the Stadium.
    For now I will go shopping in Akiba.

I would love to have that ticket!

20. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I replied back to your pm