Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Happy Birthday Paruru [party] [party] [party] I wish you all the best for the future :inlove:

I know it's been a long time since I wrote a post in this thread but I really like Paruru a lot and I hope she will do well in the election. I will vote for her for sure. I think she's a wonderful girl :)

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday my love. May your day be special and may you always be so beautiful inside and out. [party]

3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

After almost a month removed from the fandom (by real-life and some other "hobby")..and look what I missed?!

"Almost" another argument on the forum..(another HRP descending!!) :D
    Oscar being rational.. [shock]
    New Single line up (seriously, what next? Great Dale? St. Bernard? Rottweiler?.. :hmm: )
    another "false hope" from management.. (Probably they're dancing around in their offices while saying "Gotcha!!" at us right now.. :wtf: :angry: :hmm:
    Basically all Army's activities.. :fp:

But there's no way I'll missed this.. Paruru's birthday!! [party] [party]
    :ome: [party] HHappy Birthday Paruru [party] :ome:
    It bring tear in my eyes watching you grown up and opens your hearts to other people all these years..
    Watching you act so lively on music program..give me goosebump, thinking how nobody managed to dig into those icy, blank stare and salvages this awesome human beings that I know you really are..
    Adulthood is harsh, and It'll definitely kick you in the ass at certain time.. but I'm sure you could get through it successfully, just remembers that we, your fans will support you forever..

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ahh my sweet young lady turns 20. [party] [party] I love every fiber of this girls being. She has a uniqueness that draws you to her. I still remember the first time I laid eyes on her. It was Oshihen at first site. Sure I denied it as long as I could but it was a losing battle. I think the old theory of "your Oshi chooses you" is definitely correct.
    I'm hopeful she stays in AKB at least 2 or 3 more years. For our sakes.

So Happy Birthday Paruru and keep being yourself we all love you for it.

[cake] [cake] [cake] [cake]

5. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Paruru!! [party]
    Hope Yui showers you with lots of kisses :)

6. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sweet Paru-chan, the teen years are gone but the best is coming. Happy birthday! [​IMG]

7. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING PARURU!!! :inlove: :inlove: [party]

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT YEAR AND CONTINUE TO DO WELL
    :ome: [party] [party]

8. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

[party] Happy Birthday, Paru, wish you the best for this year, too. [party]

9. Tjiesam

Tjiesam Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday [party]
    Have fun today on your birthday for all of us :inlove:

10. Persona

Persona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    [party] :ome: [party] HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARURU [party] :ome: [party]

I wish Paruru Can:
    Get Solo Single ( she voice isn't bad )
    Get some role in Drama / CM
    Get into Kami7 for upcoming sousenkyou
    Active again in g+ or make account Twitter
    hopefully long life and good health <3

11. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    [party] [party] Happy birthday to our princesss [party] [party]
    we love her and i hope she will eventually know it
    maybe with the album and the letter?
    lets keep supporting our girl :inlove: :inlove:

12. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARURU [party] [party] [party]

All my best wishes for you! Now, you became adult, you can stand on your own two feet and accomplish all your dreams. It's rather us that we need you [hehe] because you shine our day :blush: . Thank you!

The AKB SHOW from yesterday is a "must-see" to Paruru fans. All 9th generation was here. So nostalgic!
    The message written by Paruru's mother is so cheerful, I like how her mother calls her Haachan, so sweet <3 .

13. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

:inlove: :inlove: [party] [party] PARURU HAPPY BIRTHDAY [party] [party] :inlove: :inlove:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Source: aw3some48 & akb48gifs
    Saltiness Baby Paruru finally turn to 20th, she's really pretty when crying can't resist her cuteness :cute: :cute:
    ps: Paruru really treasure her 9th gen members :blush:

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY PARURU!!!
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

(Sorry I just came back from my grandmother's 75th birthday... I realized that her birthday was more important, but now I'm back on STAGE48 after taking a break for a trip to Whistler, BC, Canada and ziplining at 100km/h...)

15. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC6_87sFL1o[/yt]

Full AKB48 Show

[​IMG]

<3 PARURU <3

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    NOW, that it's Officially Paruru's birthday (where I am) I will post my WIshes...

IMAGINE where we were (here) a Year ago. We have much to celebrate & be thankful for. Paruru has grown SOO Much and become a shining pillar in AKB overall image & branding. She's become friends with so many AKB Elites and become the Sempai to the next gen of AKB greats. She has changed AKB48 forever and her presence has affected us all across the globe in different ways.

This sweet & emotionally awkward girl who couldn't even get on a train by herself (according to her mother) as a young lady NOW has grown into one of the purest & unique flowers of Japan. A woman we can can all admire & cheer for. Count yourself as Unique & Independent as Miss Paruru herself for her journey is also our Journey in a way.

Lastly- Remember the Irony that she was propelled to MANY peoples Awareness & into the hearts of many by the ramblings & aggressive postings of her most deepest detractors. YET- she perseveres & wins hearts. She keeps going in spite of her original lack of skills or social confidence. When was the last time you heard anyone in AKB call her "Ponketsu" (been awhile heh?). She was not the best dancer, singer, or TV performer and her main flaw with fans & media (even before the Janken) was not 'Sugar-coating' her attitude - even in a one on one handshake (with no one else present)

Despite ALL these odds & drawbacks - she marched on. Was her management just "using her" as a pretty face? Again- something ANTI"s would use against her (just being a lifeless doll on stage for Creepy Otaku to fawn over) OR did AKI-P years in advance see the majesty & bloom of the Flower we honor on this day? Did she even see it in herself? Imagine the Odd's, the complexity of career path, the skills, the Unknown factors, Health concerns, the Tokyo 3-11 Quake, The Fans, her peers, her Personality, and Her Own Opposition (The self) - We are celebrating the Miracle Evolution of ONE girls dream,struggle & effect she has had on the world. She was "inspired" by AKB48 and is Now Inspiring them. Lifted by the Dream & now she is the Light to Inspire others.

She takes EVERYTHING IN (the good, the bad, the Antis, The Otaku Wotas, The Press/Media, the pain & the Passion) and Gave ALL of herself and that is the rarest GOLD one can give - She was Never going to be the Next Acchan, She will be the 1st & only PARURU. Today we celebrate this Passionate Paradox of Empathy & Tsundere - Salty & Sweet - Ponketsu dancer with the heart of a Swan - The Girl who Became the DREAM & still only sees herself as a Real Girl who just wants to get Married someday before she dies.

Can any Idol claim such an eclectic & diverse group of fans such as us?? about 1 Year ago I made a video tribute that was entirely directed AT ANTI's - a sort of "Ha-Ha!, Despite YOU, Paruru Thrives!" I am VERY proud of this video and for you Newbies it's full of cute clips & has a sense of humor you've probably not seen before. Some in the thread might be tired of seeing it? Any Case - Happy Birthday Paruru.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlwoRNnex6k[/yt]

Yes - I am experimenting with a sequel for the 2014 elections.

17. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Happy 20th Birthday Paruru! [party] [party]

Can't believe she has just turned 20 this day. :) Wish her a happy day today. :D

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Time to bring out the beer. [party]

19. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  20. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    You need to say this out to her haters, this script will make a perfect speech, and a very strong one indeed.