1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    is there's something about the AKB fanclub and how you suscribe in it?

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    There isn't, but it's rather self-explanatory. Simply follow the site's instructions.

http://www.akb48.co.jp/fanclub/

You'll be able to pay the fee at a convenience story. Then, as soon as your fan club account is activated, you'll have to link it with your ticket center account. Please ask if you run into anything that seems difficult.

There's no limit to the number of ticket center / fan club accounts you can create. This isn't encouraged by management, but as long as the e-mail address you use for registering is a different one, you can raise your chances of winning tickets by having multiple "Hashira" accounts.

3. WatashiLeaf

WatashiLeaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Hey guys, so I won tickets to SKE and HKT's live in Saitama Super Arena. I've already made payment through credit card. So how do I pick up my tickets at 7-11? I'm absolutely clueless on this process.

EDIT: My friend also would like to ask, since he has decided to go for HKT only and he won for both SKE and HKT, but he opted to pay by credit card, having done so, is there a way to cancel the SKE concert?

4. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    What's the difference between a Waiting Stage and a regular stage (For example A6?)

Waiting stages are kinda new setlists too right? [nod]

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The Waiting Stages all consist of songs from previous stages as well as tracks from single releases. There's no new, original content.

6. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    From my experience with 7-11, you'll get another email 5-7 days before the concert with a redemption number. You go to 7-11, give the number to the clerk (or show the email), and they'll print and give you the ticket. Just keep an eye out for that follow-up email.

As for the other question - once a ticket is paid for you can't cancel it.

7. WatashiLeaf

WatashiLeaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Thanks for the info~ What about collecting from family mart? Is it the same process or?

8. Celestine

Celestine Kenkyuusei

SO.. I've won the NMB48 concert in Saitama Super Arena, it says that I must complete the payment by tomorrow, I choose payment through seven eleven, Can my friend who lives in japan do the payment for me (after I forward the e-mail to him)? Because I'll be arriving in Japan on April 2nd...

9. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    yes. All he needs is the confirmation code inside your mail.

10. Celestine

Celestine Kenkyuusei

Thank you Misaki, My friend already confirm that he has paid the ticket :)

11. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, the family mart process is pretty similar to what he described at 7-eleven. You get an e-mail several days before the concert with a code. Family Mart has this little computer kiosk thing for ticket purchases called Family Port. It's usually located at the side of the store near where the printer and ATM is. Your email will have instructions and a code. Follow the instructions and put the code in the Family Port. It prints out a receipt and you give that to the cashier, who will then print out your tickets.

12. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Has anyone had any success with Cancel machi tickets? How likely is it to get in when you're wait-listed? I was just informed I won a cancel machi for Tuesday's theater show and I have a low number. Money's kind of tight right now. Seeing AKB is worth any expense, but I don't want to spend the money and time to make the trip to Tokyo to not see AKB.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If you have a low number I would definitely recommend taking the chance. I have gotten in with cancel machi above 100. I was also at an HKT show recently where all of the cancel machi got in, and they still had room for more people. So if your number is low, I would guess you have a really good chance of scoring a ticket.

EDIT: Looking at the schedule, I think it says Tuesday is the final performance of the current Team 4? If that's the case it may lessen your chances a bit. But I would still go for it, it is a special show after all.

14. xunique

xunique Kenkyuusei

wah all japanese

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  15. scantalous

scantalous Kenkyuusei

Hi!
    I was wondering if you can help to find a way to get a concert ticket of the group, and getting a good seat.

I'm still not familiar with their process on getting a concert ticket, does being a member of their FC gives you a priviledge or should i say ensure that you can reserve a concert ticket in no time??

Are there any other way to purchase a concert ticket beside joining the FC. I don't rely to much on lottery process... and if possible i want a sure concert ticket that can get me in. Since i'm willing to go to japan just to see their concert.

16. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    All AKB concerts and theater shows are lotteries. There is no guaranteed method of getting a ticket, even for FC members. You don't need to join the FC to win a ticket, it only gives you more chances to apply and hopefully win a ticket.

There are several rounds to the lottery, and only FC members can participate in the first few rounds. After those rounds, they will usually have a couple for the general public (that anyone can apply to).

17. scantalous

scantalous Kenkyuusei

So by entering this lottery process is my only chance to win a ticket, even i'm a overseas fan can enter this lottery, how?

Since the group hold their concert for several days, should i apply each of the days so i can win a ticket? How many percentage or should i say a probability to win this lottery, because there's a specific concert that i want to go in the future and i really want to go on that.

18. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^just to let you know too, joining the FC only means extra chance of getting a ticket, but it does not means a good seat, you could end up with a seat up high in level 2 or 3 too...

My friend won a ticket for Tokyo dome, Tomochin graduation last year with her fanclub membership and the seat was at level 3, but well at least she gets a ticket.

19. scantalous

scantalous Kenkyuusei

By entering this lottery through their ticket center (right?) i need to create an account on that then apply for lottery on concert. By means of getting/winning a ticket on all days of concert means i need to join the lottery on each day on multiple accounts or i can stick to my one account?

20. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    You need to create a ticket center account. You do not want to create multiple ticket center accounts. Multiple entries from multiple accounts can get you banned.

If you join any of the fan clubs, you then need to link them to that account. (And it's a complex process depending on which FC you are using. But there are instructions on the Ticket Center page that you can run through Google Translate. You are going to need to get used to that anyway, since everything will be in Japanese).

How to apply for each day of the concert can vary by event. Sometimes you can apply for all days, sometimes you have to put them in order of preference, some have different seating options. It all really depends on the event and size of the venue.

Right now, they haven't announced any concerts officially. Was there a particular event/concert/time of year you were thinking of going? Because it may be easier to wait and ask once the event is announced, to get more details on the specifics of entering, etc.