1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I did some research for who is interested in buying the one she uses is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

there is 3 versions Chance,Chance Eau Fraiche and Chance Eau Tendre

2. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

you're right, some people don't want her to go yet. However, I'm not among those people. I'm ready to hear her graduation announcement anytime now as I believe that the longer she stays, the harder it will be for her to improve. If she could have time to invest on her singing while in AKB, then I wouldn't object to her staying but we all know that's not the case.

3. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Lol, If you asked for Pink Chanel, the lady would either show you Coco or the Chance Eau Tendre cuz them both are Pink and its definitely not Coco.

@Galaxy Red

I don't know if its safe or not, but if it isn't, I'll get an email from the moderators. *cross fingers* I hope its fine lol

4. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

5. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPMlRvBhTko[/yt]

Takamina's voice sure is amazing! I like how the camera loves to focus on her. Haha

6. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I think Yuko's Graduation is as BIG as Atsuko's if not Bigger. That's really awesome! I hope our Minami would graduate with a BIG BANG like that. Hopefully it'll equal the 2 Aces, but maybe even Bigger than Yuko's since she is the Leader of all 48G :D

7. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

but I don' like when Taka sang solo but camera focus on other member. I get it about other member is cute than Taka.

I think she may get at Tokyo dome for her graudate .
    ps I think setlish this time. I 'm a little bored.
    I like setlish of Tokyo dome concert 2012 with ssa concert.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    new single
    http://alive.in.th/watch_video.php?v=KA6N9XB3OO1S
    -----------

8. CP104

CP104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is there anything new going on with Takamina? [wonder]

9. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Actually its a 4 part video... and if you watch all of it I can say that most of the time the camera focuses on the senior senbatsu members... its mostly Takamina and Yuko...

I like the video you posted :)

Regarding Takamina's graduation, I think it would be BIGGER than the two centers. Aki-P's always regards her in everything she does. Ex. AKB's soul/conscience, AKB is there because of Taka, the eldest daughter of AKB, she's the perfect example on how someone should grow in AKB, etc. With all those compliments and her hardwork, she deserves the biggest and grandest graduation ever! All the graduated members should also take part like a reunion concert. And besides, it may be the beginning of the end of AKB when she leaves... (just kidding on the last part) :p

--------
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6 ... /photo.php?
    fbid=684263278301207&id=626727380721464&set=pcb.684263638301171&source=49

Formation of the new single...

10. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

IT SHOULD BE BIGGER!!! lol

Yeah, I know Aki-P said a lot of good things about Minami, and isn't she his favorite too? with Atsuko? but when did he say that she's the eldest daughter of AKB? I don't think I've ever read/seen it before.

it may be the beginning of the end of AKB when she leaves...
    I really really really wholeheartedly agree with this statement even if you're just joking. After all, everyone agrees that there is no one as perfect as Minami or can do what she do. She's the only one and I like it like that.

Not that I'm wishing AKB to end, but seriously, when Minami graduates, I'll be graduating too from the group. I know a lot of members on here have already said that, but I think its really true for me. I discover AKB really late and Atsuko already graduated. Minami is the only one keeping me there. I like other senior members, but not enough for me to continue supporting them [think]

11. sunset210992

sunset210992 Kenkyuusei

hey, i alrrady ák thí , but since i got no answer, i have to ask again, does anyone here know any news about takamina's birthday plan, i dont care tumblr , stage48 , any site that have that is fine, plz anyone know that please share the information with me plz

12. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yes, being Minami, who really loves AKB and will give her life for it, she will choose to stay as long as it benefits the group. So in a way, if management sends her signals such as making her captain again, she will oblige. AKB's Takahashi Minami is captain/general manager. And I think that's a price you pay when you stay as an idol, because that's your character. Your talent and long-term career takes a back seat.

In a good sense, I don't see anyone flop at all after they left the group, and they are all thriving in their own way even though for fans, the exposure in mainstream media is a lot less. Therefore, unless the end of AKB comes before Takamina's graduation, we should feel relatively at ease that she'll survive in this industry.

Her G+ announcement today:
    She'll be having a new TV show "Mirai ☆ Monster", which I think is some show that showcases future sports personalities (for Olympics I guess)?

Anyway it's further proof that she can stand on her own feet while pursuing her singer dream, and I look forward to hearing her new songs soon no matter what path she takes.

13. hazwani

hazwani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    hazwani_nhb
    takamina interview

Oshima Yuko’s graduation is just on the horizon(6/2). As someone who has been supporting AKB48 together for the past 8 years, what is going through Takahashi Minami mind on the brink of their concert at National Olmpic Stadium?

The impending sense of crisis that Takahashi bears has somewhat meterialized during the Daisokaku the other day. Takahashi has been reinstated as a captain once again. Someone who is practically AKB’s face, the captain post has been passed from her hands to Shinoda Mariko & subsequently Yokoyama Yui. As 48Group advances upon its alternation of generation course, it is an irregularity for someone who has left a post to make a come back again.

Takamina: When it was announced, honestly I thought to myself, “Eh, captain again in this kind of timing?”. Because as soukantoku I have been observing with a step back. But it was probably an inevitable decision. When sokaku(reshuffle) was announced, my first thought went to captains. I could imagine one of them being Yokoyama, but other than her, who else?… I thought. We have a shortage of potential captains. The moment it was announced, I made a resolve to “rebuild Team A once again”.

With the ace & Team K’s captain & strongest partner Oshima’s graduation, it is certain that Takahashi’s burden will increase instantly. Recently we have asked Oshima if she has any junior that she place her hopes on after graduation. After thinking about it for a while, the answer that came back was not any of the junior’s names but was "I wish for Takamina to do her best".

Takamina: I understand (the reason behind Yuko’s answer). I’ll do my best.

Takahashi answered with a silent smile.

Takamina: But after all these time, I can’t become Yuko. I can only be myself. Up until now, AKB had only 1 sun, but from now onwards, we should not only have 1 but many suns. With many suns, it will lead us towards revitalization. I will do my best to help with that in mind.

With the consecutive graduation of initial stage members, her own graduation is not that far in the future.

Takamina: I think my turn is getting nearer so this would be my ‘last captainship’. ;)

She expressed strong determination towards AKB’s reconstruction. :)

source from here >>http://tkmnworld.tumblr.com/post/81293082061/takahashi-minami-captainship-reinstatement

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wait - Yuko isn't graduating until June?

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yuuko's last theater performance is in June. She's only sticking around AKB until then to fulfill handshake event stuff as far as I know. So it'll go big sendoff concert > handshakes here and there > one last time at the theater.

And man, if I had a dollar for every time in the past year and a half that Takamina hinted that she's going to graduate or said something along the lines of "soon", I'd be able to afford a nice dinner :D She keeps flipflopping in interviews between "yeah I'll graduate soon" and "I don't think I can graduate yet, probably not for the next 2 years". I think she wants to follow the rest of her companions in leaving and embarking on her own journey, but wants to stay for the rest of no3b and to watch over the group she spent so many years building up. It's a tough position to be in since there are such good reasons for her to stay and to go.

16. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I've read it somewhere in documentaries and articles, even though there are older members, she's the most responsible one making her the "eldest".
    Me too, I've discovered AKB after Acchan graduated. I considered those times the best of AKB not because of Acchan but because Takamina shares the center stage with her and mostly sings the vocals.

@hazwani

Thank you for your post.

Reading this makes me wish that she should graduate together with Yuko. Being left behind with all those task is burdensome. But then, I don't want AKB to just die after she graduates because she might put the blame on herself and regret it (like on how she blamed herself because of the posponed grad of Yuko that I've read on an article). She has a hobby of blaming herself even though its not really her fault. I really just wish that everyone thinks the same way as her so that the reconstruction of AKB will be easier and sooner for her to graduate.

Right now I just want her to maintain her position in the Kami 7 before she graduates... Yuko and Mariko already graduated making the 2 spots open so there must not be any other reason to fall in her rank...

17. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    it seems Takamina will be regular in a new radio show with Nishikawa-san and Tetsu from L'arc en ciel:

http://www.mbs1179.com/yaru/

broadcast wednesdays

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I can't believe 3 of my favorite artists are in a same show! (well, Tetsuya is not really my favorite actually. my favorite is Ken:)) is there any streaming or something?

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow I'm so interested in that, I love L'arc-en-Ciel and Tetsu is great XD Oh my god, I really hope their team is banana-themed...they have all done banana jokes...

20. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    http://m.youtube.com/results?q=akb4...om/results?q=akb48 Cm&sm=3q=akb48 Cm&sm=3from TKMN World on twitter
    Mihttp://m.youtube.com/results?q=akb48%20Cm&sm=3http://m.youtube.com/results?q=akb48%20Cm&sm=3http://m.youtube.com/results?q=akb48%20Cm&sm=3ichan: I've been talking to Takamina & we predicted on our own accord that Haruna will not stay in AKB till end of this year. I want Takamina to be the last one to graduate among the 1st gen. It'll be great if I can just quietly graduate in between them both. It will probably be hard(emotionally) for Takamina if Haruna & I graduated so I'll have my graduation just a lil' before Takamina's.
    Miichan said on a handshake event that Takamina want to graduate the 10th year of AKB so I guess it means we only have about a year left with Miichan in this group.

I got this from Miichan's thread...

I just hope that they graduate together and not leaving Takamina behind. This year will be an emotional rollercoaster for her. Yuko'd grad, keeping the 48family together, making the team a stronger again, the senbatsu election,... and probably Nyan's upcomming grad... that's a very challenging task for her to face. Why does Aki-p letting her eldest daughter go through all this instead of focusing on her solo career? I hope Takamina would not reach her breaking point...
    :(:(:(:(:(

And on top of that, is her BIRTHDAY! I wish that this year would be better than the last one! More surprises for Takamina! :banana:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014