Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

:lol: Nice try!

2. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I agree ;)

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I agree that Mayuyu really needs a lot of support and votes in this year Sousenkyo. not to mention the management has high expectation on her since she's centering the 36th Single. Mayuyu must have a really lot of frustration and pressure within her. she's not even that enthusiastic about the Sousenkyo unlike last year.
    but Sasshi also needs to win since some people are saying that it was just a fluke and that majority of wota's had made an effort to vote for Sasshi to troll the election.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol HA!

5. TiaBells

TiaBells Kenkyuusei

Interesting results coming from a random group of 1000 fans; this seems to imply that it's not only a "small" group of fans with immense buying power that was responsible for Sashihara Rino's win last year. I remember how much Sasshi haters ranted about the "enormous injustice of powervoting Sasshi" and advocated for one vote per head.
    I kind of feel like Yuko, I want Sasshi to win in a row and achieve what not even Acchan or Yuko could do.

6. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow, that survey...

I was really shocked when Sasshi got #1 last year, so I can't lie and say that I'm not doubtful for this year. I'm honestly surprised that people still predict her to win. Of course, I hope she does, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I would be happy with Mayu as #1 since I feel like she deserves it.

7. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Cannot agree more with you. Even with all that push and exposure the difference between Mayuki's vote was only 4k. I was expecting something like say at least 7k. Secretly I hope Yukirin will come out on top of Mayu but since this is the make or break year for Mayu, her fans will probably do everything they can to make her no1. Either way, I'm really excited for this sousenkyo!

8. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

sasshi's position is like yuko last year, when people expecting her to win because the enormous votes she got, but who knows..my bet, yukirin is the dark horse

9. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    very surprised kojiharu & takamina very popular for casual fans. maybe because kojiharu starred in many starred in many commercials and magazines & takamina is mascot akb48 lol [hehe]

but yes, this likely not happens.. kojiharu & takamina not have many die-hard wota like jurina or paruru :awesome:

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    AKB Management had announce that Yuko's graduation stage is also the same stage that will be helding the
    37th SIngle Senbatsu Election which is the Ajinomoto Stadium.
    lol. Management must be thinking of letting Yuko to participate on the Sousenkyo. and take advantage of her postponed graduation. to increase the sale of the 36th Single. just kidding!!!
    Yuko must be feeling down now since first, she wanted to graduate already and get this over with. since I think she is already mentally ready to leave AKB anyway and second. dang, it's hard to have a concert on National Olympic Stadium and it's was her original schedule graduation stage. it could have been epic in AKB history books but looks like nature had other plans for her. well anyway, there is a nagging feeling of me that Yuko is not really meant to graduate at the National Olympic Stadium last March.

and on the Sousenkyo. Sasshi's wota might get too overconfident without Yuko. and not campaign for her that much unlike last year. Sasshi and Mayuyu's vote count might not have that big gap anymore imo. Takamina and Kojiharu I think already ready themselves whatever the outcome will be this Sousenkyo. whether they drop, retained or rank higher. they know the reason they still stay is to be a stepping stone for the rising member of the 48G. and also to keep the group together and not really much for themselves anymore.

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yuko isn't eligible since she announced her graduation before the election was announced. That against the stated rules of this election

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    that's why I said I'm just kidding

13. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

ikoma has just registered her election form.

it looks like this year center already decided. LOL

nogi powervoting!
    "if we cant beat akb in outside sales, then we will beat them from the inside, in their own game" LOL
    nogi46 will fall exactly in akip's trap lol

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  14. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    None of the (current) Team A members registered, as far as I know.. Busy with practice? :confused:

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Nakanishi Chiyori is all Team A after the shuffle and she's registered.

Or if you mean "before the shuffle" Mayu is registered.

But yeah, there sure aren't many from AKB yet, especially Team A

16. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I meant after the shuffle lol, completely forgot the kennins/transfers though (Sakura has also registered) :^^;:

I think the AKB48 girls are busy with Request Hour practice - at least that's what some members' G+ say. The deadline's tomorrow, right?

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    LOL Yeah. It's just one way or the other. Not vote for Ikoma, we lose to AKB48. Vote for Ikoma, we lose to Aki-P. :^^;:

PS: Just last night, we've already beaten SKE, NMB and HKT... Next is... :awesome:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  18. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    So it really was a bitter experience? :^^;:
    wonder will her rank go up or down. The one you guys (Mayu fans) should aware is not sasshi..it's Jurina...:lol:??
    It will be really become bitter than before if Jurina beats her..
    And for my oshi, I hope she can enter the kami :^O^:
    I predict Paruru will get 75,000 votes..Really hope she gets more...

19. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

this year ske is more serious than last year.
    so many ske girls didnt even participated this year election, just so their fans can focus on voting the ske popular members, especially jurina.
    how scary is that!?

20. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    It seems like a lot of girls (especially AKB girls) haven't entered yet. I've been checking the page obsessively to see, and there are a lot of unexpected girls missing with the deadline fast approaching. Was last year this close to the wire as well with applications?