Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I think Yukirin, Takamina, or Sasshiko may bow out on this one.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    then Mayu would have an automatic win without competition (only Jurina maybe), and i doubt that's what Mayu wants, she wants a competition, if not, people will say for the rest of her life how she won by default because Sasshi is out

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    That would make the competition so easy. Mayuyu would win by auto and Jurina would come second for the same reason. I think they would prefer to actually battle it out rather than just have the 1'st and 2nd position handed to them on a plate.
    Why does everyone think Sasshi won't enter? :confused: She already announced that she will be entering again, so I don't understand how people can think she suddenly wont. She wants to be #1 again and her wota's will go all out for her to make history again. Yukirin has a concurrent position and wants to go further in her ranking so she will run. Takamina thought that she shouldn't run because she was a general manager but choose to run anyway. Now that she's a team captain and general manager I doubt she will pass on the opportunity.

4. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think it would be NyanNyan who'll back out... yuko amd mariko's grad plus posible back out of Takamina, Nyan, or Yukirin would mean 3 free spot in senbatsu and in KAMI7!

5. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I think out of the big names who are yet to apply, NyanNyan is most likely to back out as well, although with her, I feel as though it may come with a grad announcement.

6. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think takamina will reply together with NyanNyan or miichan.

No worries though, those missing names should be applying today, the girls can apply at RH venue.

7. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't NyanNyan already declared she graduating? Or did I just dream that up?

8. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I believe she may have hinted at the possibility awhile back, but she hasn't formally announced anything. (She wouldn't be allowed to participate if she had)

9. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm guessing Kojiharu will either sit this one out or announce her graduation like how Mariko did. Or I might be completely wrong haha.

And Sashi is definitely a troll. There is no way she wouldn't participate. Even if she doesn't want to, management wouldn't allow that as they need her wotas to vote for her = more sales = more $$$. :hehe:

10. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So 3 Kami spots opened... Yui and Paru may now enter as the next batch of Kami...

If the management didn't release Taka's solo album during the votation period, she might be placed on the top 3 considering the first day sales of her cds and the difference of her votes with the Matsuis. I hope she's not backing out because a tendency in falling in rank again.

This senbatsu election is definetely loosing its worth... the management can always find a way to make the other girls the center w/out this election...

11. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

Sasshi already mentioned she won't run away from the elections.

As far as I recalled, she only mentioned last year that she is ready to graduate at any time, if she wants do.

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Everyone's so worked up about late entries. The girls have been super busy, and I'm pretty sure Tomochin didn't enter until hours before the deadline lol

I'd honestly count on Nyan not to enter. She's been hinting at it and last year, Sayaka announced her grad during this time. With Request Hour today, it'd be a good opportunity to announce it. She centered a single and was transferred to A - it's like coming back to where she started. I'd assume all the other big names will enter though.

The election hasn't lost its worth at all. Maybe for fans who refuse to look at new girls and don't want anything but the original Kami 7, but the elections still show which girls people are willing to go all out for (though it still is based on $$$ so it isn't a perfect representation). Ranking can mean new fans start to look at a girl, and maybe they get more solo work. The elections are more than just what happens in AKB for some girls.
    Management chooses whoever they want as center whenever they want (Nyan with Heart Ereki, Jurina with Oogoe Diamond) - of course the election isn't hugely relevant to who becomes center. Center can change for every single.

13. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Remember, the election has always been expanding as more members join the group. Here are the numbers:

1st Sousenkyou: 30 places total
    2nd Sousenkyou: 40 places total
    3rd Sousenkyou: 40 places total
    4th Sousenkyou: 64 places total
    5th Sousenkyou: 64 places total
    6th Sousenkyou (this year's): 80 places total

14. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I am expecting Nyan to run. She has mentioned she is ready to graduate, but also hinted enough times in the past that she is quite happy to go along with thing... i thinkk in the first documentary she said that she was easy on this.

She is more popular than ever, her peach john and tsubaki work really placing her in serious mainstream... graduation only makes sense if more doors open... if nothing else her managment would make sure of that and she will be taking a good look at the successes and challenges faced by Acchan, Mariko, Tomochin

15. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Well with Acchan gone and Yuko graduating the sense of Mayu competing for first has kinda been dead... thankfully Sasshi revived it and hopefully she'll keep it going this year.

16. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yeah it would be boring without a defending champion.

17. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I still trust that Kojiharu is participating because of her speech last year.

18. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Which one will be higher than the other: Yui or Sayanee? :hehe:

19. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sayanee i would think... as high as no. 5 my guess. outsider for top 3 basis hand shake sales, national exposure, esp the midday show

20. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Well, a little bit out of topic but I'm completely happy seeing Paruru and Ricchan become much closer than ever! When Paruru applied for the election, we all knew that she was applying together with Yuihan, but if you look closely at the time between those 2 plus Ricchan, it's 9 AM! They 3 were applying at the same time! Thus, it made me feel they're actually close not something that is made up or sth! :)

Kami members will still apply I guess. What's the reason for not applying? They'll apply at last minute I bet.