1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It appears that the 2nd gen went around and handing out pamphlets for 3 hours and 40 minutes... I hope they don't get sick :^^;:

According to the blog several people become curious and ask about SNH48, the 2nd gen them selves explain it to them. They handed out nearly 800 pamphlets, so i hope that they efforts will really payed off

2. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU GUYS IT IS SNH PERFORMING AARON KWOK'S DUI NI AI BU WON (which happens to also be GuanHui's catchphrase)
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9atqtOvpeg[/yt]
    this is everything i never knew i wanted and more
    (here's the original btw)

idk what they were at yesterday but here's KFC from it too
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3sYyBYsNTs[/yt]

and a red carpet video
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM21qp6mhdY[/yt]

3. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

They did a really good job at that cover performance

4. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Looks like what they were at was an awards thing and they won "best newcomer" or something~
    a lot of kissing also happened (yanyu totally cheating on jiaai)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here's a video that they posted~

if the video does not show watch the video here

ShiQi and SiYi pranked the members on April Fools, poor Zhao Yue always gets picked on haha

and YuQi and CC made a video tribute to Leslie Cheung who commited suicide 11 years ago that day

YuQi is a much better singer than I rememberher being

Also, looks like the Gingham Check PV will be released Friday? Or tomorrow? I dunno haha >...<

Oh, and here's the full performance from a few days ago

dat quality though... blah

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Heard that SNH wanted to held their first Senbatsu in May

6. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Looks like it'll have all 3 stages they've done on it, I'm so excited, this'll give people who aren't into them yet something to watch too! @u@

Doesn't look like there's a release date yet.

Also, looks like the sousenkyou and KFC PV thing might be true after all, or at least the PV thing.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  10. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I want to say HI and I LOVE WAN WAN :mail:
    She is one my three OSHI of whole 48 groups. I'm happy that finally she actually in SNH's pv with screen time that she deserve.
    I mean she missed alot of pvs in 2013, for river, heavy rotation,sakuranokininarou, and when she finally did like in ponytail and shushu and korisu fortune cookie--she has like 1 second screentime:(and did she even include in flying get at all?? I heard she did but I didn't see her face at all. Therefore, I would say Gingham check pretty much her real pv.I think she is the member that has huge potential to be extremely popular, but she seems get shaft in 2013 all the time by management. Besides excluding in pvs. She always on the back in almost every songs and she hiatus abit until the concert in May where she finally show up, unless during interviews with Tangmin and Jiamin thats it where she has some media exposure. I think with alot of popular mems left, the management finally trying to push her this year :banana: I hope she center for SNH next song.

In 2013, it is all about Tangmin and Jiamin, but after Tangmin left finally management decided to push alot of members. I really liked SNh right now, they like AKB currently with no absolute center. I always hate absolute center idea cuz that person is meant to become most popular mem just becuz the management push her to be the center. I believe every mems can bring different charm as a center and new freshness, and everyone deserve to have an opportunity to shine as they tried hard to make into the group and give up things in their life. It is really fresh with Jiaqi center for fortune cookie, Guanhui in alot of songs now, Yu Qi beginner, Mohan etc, Zhuge Kaze wa Fuiteiru (it is great to see different member centering in different songs). Plus, SNH seems more organized? I think Mohan did a great job as leader and well spoken for the group-S is really organized and they are more alive than ever with more competitiveness than be4. They grow ALOT this year as a group.

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Hello and welcome haha <3 They've definitely been growing and improving and kinda making things a bit more steady, I'm proud of them ahh~
    WanWan definitely had a hard time for a while, especially after all her friends in the group left at pretty much the same time. I'm glad she stuck around, though.
    I was surprised when they decided to make Momo captain cause I thought it might be Kiki or someone, but it was really a good choice it seems.

So in surprising news, Yi JiaAi got more votes than CC in the second round of the singing competition!
    Yi JiaAi - 113 votes
    Xu ChenChen - 93 votes
    Ju JingYi - 87 votes
    Kong XiaoYin - 73 votes
    Mo Han - 53 votes
    Chen JiaYing - 15 votes

Poor JiaYing haha
    I'm really interested to hear JiaAi sing now...
    Wonder what'll happen in the third round.

12. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ I wonder if the management going to reward the winner or something. I'll be mad if they got nothing since they are put in competition for nothing then, so lame :gavel:

Long comment ahead~~
    Anyway, I see a new update from wanwan, and look like she talk about the election (based on my google translation [hehe]).
    I'm wonder what all mems thinking right now... if they nervous about the result.
    here is the tweet
    “湾爸”难道是个梗?我不懂,每当有投票都会有这个好笑的梗,总选了?嗯尽力而为,不管站在哪里,不愿意多余的拉票,顺其自然就好,不会勉强大家投给我, 投给自己喜欢的人去吧,心最重要不是么?还记得第一次跟家里人说投票结束的事情“你们还搞投票?我怎么不知道”像我这种家里人都不管的要如何是好

Let's discuss about members rank!!:omfg:
    I hope that wanwan atleast rank within TOP5 cuz she need those screen time in pv to make up for the past year :awesome:
    She used to be really extremely popular during their debut day (like within TOP 3), but then slowly declined cuz she was almost nowhere to be seen (except once awhile). It still amazing that she has the second most followers on weibo after Jiamin (if we excluding Tangmin and Sae). I hope she has alot active fans to vote for her.
    if it excluding Sae and Mariyagi, I'm wondering if they included for election..
    My guess
    1. Jiamin
    2. Jiaqi
    3.Xinyi/Yuge
    4.Xinyi/Yuge
    5. Mohan
    6. Jingyi
    7. Yuqi
    8. Chen Chen
    9.Zhehan
    10. Guanhui
    11.Daimeng
    12. Xiao Yin
    13. Chensi
    14. Beiting

The last 2 spots in senbatsu are for other 2nd gen. to grab. Honestly, this is really sad list.
    Besides Jingyi that able to compete with 1st generation, other 2nd gen. has no chance whatsoever.
    I like 1st gen. get all the privilege right now, but it is time to promote 2nd generation. If the management keeping like this, it is expect Team S to win Kouhaku and Election every year from now on :glare:
    This type of competition only fun and real when Teams and mems actually equally to compete. Plus, it is a way to motivate mems and team to improve themselves etc. Really, N need the promotion for the team, not just keep them in dungeon forever--they need to be popular enough to sell tickets too. I guess I would give management this year to focus on 1st gen members (cuz they deserve it) so they could gain a steady popularity and recognition from the fans before give 2nd gen/Team N and upcoming 3rd gen. decent promotion next year.

13. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Can anyone explain to me why the former members are labeled as KKS in the official website?

14. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Is it KKS they're labeled as? I can't translate. No idea though...especially the selection of members put on it is confusing...

I've heard JingYi isn't a popular as we think she is, so maybe someone like LiNa is more likely to get higher. GuanHui is actually the least popular 1st gen so I'm kinda worried about how well she'll do to be honest...
    My guess for top 5 is the same as yours pretty much, maybe a different order though. I think YuQi's someone to look out for too cause her fans seem to be really good when it comes to this stuff.
    Also, weibo followers aren't really an accurate way of seeing how popular members are because fans buy them followers all the time. They pretty much mean nothing.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ I heard that Weibo actually going to delete the "ghost" accounts.
    Well, it happen with Victoria f(x), she has over 10millions etc followers, but a week later thousands something followers being deleted by weibo. Many fans believe becuz it's a ghost account.
    Plus, only if a member account just suddently rise-that is suspicious. However, it seems all 1st gen. members followers are rising really slowly through the years. For more than a year, most of them only in 20k-ish, which is make sense. While members like Tangmin, Jiamin and Xinyi always popular since debut. I think the numbers for members weibo right now is pretty correct.

For GuanHui, I think she is getting popular. She is a likable member, so I think she will get some votes from casual fans too. I hope is voting through CDs instead of polling. It doesn't make sense to use polling for a big event like this. BTW, I'm pretty sure Jingyi will rank high since she is the type of member that has fans going hardcore... I think she has more fans that willingly buying votes for her than Wan Lina.
    You said ur Top 5 is similar with mine, what is your order??

16. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin
    It's Mariyannu.. Mariyannu and Mariyagi are 2 different people :D

Regarding wanwan.. ah.. yes.. she's talking about election.. Unfortunately, how am I going to vote? :(
    Hm.. Sad but true, wanwan isn't as popular as she was.. She used to be so popular, however recently, she lost quite a lot of fans.. In voting stuffs, just say that Valentine video stuff, she placed so far behind [and it makes me wonder why]

About 2nd gen.. Aside from Ju Jingyi, I'm pretty sure Zeng Yanfen will make it to Top 16.. She's one of 2nd gen members who are so damn popular @.@'

17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ ah really
    her name is Mariyannu..
    I'm not really familiar with 48 groups anyways, and new. I just like some members heheh

Oh really, they even compete in Valentine video stuff?? SNH management is silly ahha cuz polling can easily manipulate by fans from unpopular members.
    I honestly still confident that Wan Wan will rank high if they use CDs for voting. I think she has type of fans that willingly spent money on her?? IDK I just has this feeling muahahha
    Plus, she started to get some exposesure for the past few months (I like the new CEO so far cuz I finally can actually see her in the PV:D:p). She started out good so far this year, so she just need time to built momentum again. Therefore, I think she will rise again really soon. I believe in her!!! [hehe] BTW, VOTE FOR WAN WAN!! she need ur vote more than Jiamin anyway or give her few of ur votes.

P.S It's will be the most bizarre thing if it voting through polling. No one will accept the result cuz everyone can cheat on those lame polling. Some may even has million vote if they want to cuz of botting--it is just depend who has the most determine fans LMAO

18. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Nope, first gen definitely isn't correct. I used to keep track of the follower counts and sometimes they'd go up thousands and thousands in a single day. Pretty much all of them have had sudden rises.
    I'm hoping she's getting popular cause it seems she hasn't been so far, they've definitely be pushing her though. They tried before and it didn't work and people are kinda concerned that she's getting pushed again cause they think it'll probably be pointless I wonder why nothing is working?? She's so great sobs. I can't really see her getting a good percentage of casual fan votes tbh? I'd be really happy if so though. Ah yeah, I guess LiNa is more likely to have more casual fan votes than JingYi, eh?
    I'm not sure what the order is haha, it's maybe those members though.

Oh right, I can definitely see YanFen making it. I was surprised when she became centre of a unit cause I wasn't even sure she was in the group haha, she posts on weibo like once a month so I was especially surprised at her popularity. Well, she is really pretty and such. Maybe JiaAi too, or XinDuo. Apparently XinDuo is pretty popular, mostly for being an AKB wota, I heard she was maybe a well known member of the Chinese AKB fan community before?
    I think management just let WanWan down and fans gave up and stopped pushing so hard? Cause in vote things before you could tell they were giving it their all. I really think there was something going on behind the scenes around the time the other members left the group that was the reason for all her absence and such. Started around the time HuiWen also stopped being included in things. I remember she didn't even really participate in any performances they did for a while. And wasn't she crying at a handshake event around that time too?

Yup, that's how SNH polling things usually go, an unpopular member wins by a landslide cause people cheat so hard haha.
    (also don't listen to her you should actually vote for guanhui)

19. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin
    If I'm to vote, I'll definitely vote for my little sister [the one I'm dreaming of] lol :D

Wanwan has a lot of fans, however those fans are usually fans of other members.. For example, savoki oshis are most likely to support wanwan as well.. Hahaha.. Well, but I think wanwan can make it to top 16 since she's the representative of Taiwan! We shouldnt forget this fact though.. Hahaha..

Anyway, do you guys remember the Knife奶糊 guy? He's probably the most famous fan in SNH48 fandom.. Like, really, never has he missed any single show [public events or even private events!]~ He's wuzhe oshi and I wonder how many copies he's going to buy for wuzhe.. Lol..

Here's his collections [I saved the photo on August 19, 2013]
    So, basically there are much more aside from these!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is him btw.. The only one shaking hand this way I supposed ._.
    [​IMG]

20. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ It is fun to see election becuz of those fans
    I want to see how many albums that they are going to bulk buy hahaha
    wait, is he flying to different city too if SNH48 go there? like when SNH went to Beijing previously...

Well, I think most 48 fans are like that anyways, most of them has few oshis.
    Although I'm not 48 groups fans, I can't help but stan these 3 mems as equalliy, I do casual like some other members though. Wanwan may not their #1 oshi, they maybe still give her some vote if she is their 2-3 favs while given the most to their #1. I hope so..