[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think we can be all prouds to be HKT fans right now. I think around a dozen of HKT ranked of top 100. A strong message has been sent to AKB fandom, HKT fans are definitively here! Last year we started with only one song, ranked at 34 or something. It is something really positive for the upcoming sousenkyo; handshake results were kind of average, and Minna de sakura tabeta stayed around 250k for the third time. I'm relieved to finally have good news about HKT!

Not commenting on number 8 yet.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I've gathered here the reactions from the members performing in Kireigoto. Sorry for any mistakes, I kinda did it in a hurry.

Spoilered for length.

Goto Izumi

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka. Rank #8. Deep emotions. I am bad at writing so I won't say much. Please make sure to listen to it! And thank you very, very, very much!!

[The rest of the post is the full lyrics to the song]

Inoue Yuriya

Good evening ♡´∀`♡♡

Request Hour 2014 had ended!! Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? ranked #8! *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*✧*

Thank you so much! (๑˘∨˘๑)!!!!!

I'll be happy if more people get to know us because of this. Thank you so so much!!!

YURIYA

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I fell asleep holding my phone. (>_< )

Ito Raira

1st post

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? #8!!! Thank you so much. I'm grateful.

2nd post

I was buried down in comments! Thank you ( ^ω^ )♡

I will never forget today's event. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for HKT48's song Kireigoto demo ii janai ka!

Also today it was very enlightening to watch my senpais singing and dancing from behind! Jurina-san is so cool... It's up to me to use what I have learned from my senpais today! I will keep at it!!

Good night ♡

Iwahana Shino

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka?

#8!!!

Thank you so much!!! I am too happy, I cried during my lines!

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka was a B-side of a theater edition, so it's a song that not many people know about, but I hope that this can be a start so that a lot of people get to know it!

Among HKT songs, this is my favorite one! I was so happy to be able to sing this beloved song in front of everyone! Thank you so much!!!!

Kojina Yui

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? #8! ♡♡

It was the only B-side from Suki! Suki! Skip! that didn't have an MV, and I think a lot of people didn't know about it.

It's an original song that I love, the first one to have my voice in it. When I feel dispirited, when I feel down, I always listen to this song and it cheers me up. I think it's nice that more people will get to know it after it got this wonderful rank in this Request Hour.

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for it! (>_<)

=Jiina=

Komada Hiroka

Good evening (。・ω・。)♪

The Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2014 has ended! Thank you so much to everyone who came and to everyone who watched in the theaters.

Doro no Metronome ranked #97!!! I was very happy because it was the first time I was in an MV and it's a song with lots of memories!!

Also, in rank #8, Kireigoto demo ii janai ka!!!! The highest one for HKT!!! I was so happy!

For us members of Kireigoto, it was our first song, but contrary to Umakuchi and Amakuchi Hime it didn't have an MV. I remember going back home and not being able to talk to my parents, and listening to the song in my room while crying. To be honest, no matter how many times I listened to it, I couldn't like it.

But now I am really grateful to this song, to these members, and to the fans who have given us this light. I saw the other members crying while dancing, and I felt like it was dear to me. They were shining the brightest! For me this is the best song!! Lol

Thank you so much!

Kusaba Manami

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? Rank #8...

I was surprised when I heard that. I am really grateful. It is a B-side from the theater edition of Suki! Suki! Skip! that doesn't even have an MV, but it was the first original song I was in. I really like it and it is really important. Probably many of the people who came to the venue today didn't know it. For an unknown person like me it was a joy to perform my beloved Kireigoto on that big stage, in front of so many people.

Thank you so much!! I hope someday I have another opportunity to perform it in front of you all.

Okada Kanna

“The best scenery”

Good evening everyone!

Today the songs #100 to #1 of the AKB48 Request Hour Best 200 were announced♡ Many of the HKT songs ranked!

Among them my first single senbatsu Melon Juice ranked #29, and my starting point, the first original song I was in, Kireigoto demo ii janai ka?, had the great rank of #8 •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

At the first time I heard that Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? had ranked #8 I couldn't believe my ears. Many people told me at handshake events that they had voted for this song, but having it rank within the top 10 is like a dream! But honestly I am filled with happiness ♪ Thank you so much!

It's good that many people listened to it throughout today ♡ As this is the song whose lyrics touch my hear the most, I'm happy that many people noticed it there!

[The rest of the post is about the movie announcement so I'm skipping it.]

Okamoto Naoko

Popopopopopon\(^o^) / Haai

Naopon posting ☆

AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 200 2014 has completely ended ♪ Today many HKT songs ranked.

#29 Melon Juice

#8 Kireigoto demo ii janai ka?

Thank you so much everyone ♡ Specially for Kireigoto...!

It's a song from the theater edition of HKT48's first single Suki! Suki! Skip! Since it's on the theater edition, it doesn't have an MV. It was the first with my voice in it! It was happy, and it was frustrating... This song is packed with lots of feelings!! This song ranking #8!!!! To be able to sing and dance on that stage, with those members... It still seems like a dream!

How many times I thank you all it still won't be enough! Thank you for this great present

I love you ♡

Tomiyoshi Asuka

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka? Rank #8...

Deep emotions. I can't think of the words to thank you. It is really a joy for unknown girls like us to perform on that big stage, with a great ranking.

It was a B-side from the theater edition of our debut single, and maybe a lot of people don't know about it. But it was my first original song, and it's a song that I love, with a happy melody and lyrics that touch my heart. I am thankful for having the opportunity to introduce this song to those who still don't know it.

Even though I thought I shouldn't cry, I ended up crying.

Ui Mashiro

Kireigoto demo ii janai ka?

Was #8 ♡

Thank you ♡

I'm happy ♡

I'm glad ♡

To all the fans: I like you so much ♡

I love you ♡

Please keep supporting me

Ui Mashiro

EDIT: Missed Yurianee

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    thank you for the translation! i kinda hope Namioto no orugoru to rank in too though but Kireigoto! people really need to check out this song!
    one of the comment that make me happy from twitter today is,from Japanese fans-"this is the 1st time I heard this song,but It is a very good song". I smile reading that tweet...

4. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Thank you very much for the translations! I'm so happy for them, that's the power of the fans: giving to their oshi an unforgettable moment.
    I just remembered that this song was one of my favorite Suki!Suki!Skip! b-sides XD I remember listening to it a lot but I didn't remember the name of the song until a looked up on the wiki where this was from, I'm glad that such a nice song ranked so high.
    Can't wait for the DVD!

5. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

I don't know where I should put this, but this's report from Asadesu (fukuoka's local TV) from SSA con last saturday

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

must be a group effort by the wotas.but word has it that harutan has gotten herself a 'oil-king'(i dunno whats the term for this in english) wota. Look at her recent hs results and its sorta proof it.haha.:drool:

7. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @suwidering Thanks for the video! I love it when Natsu freaks out like that. "NANI KORE????" :lol:

I don't know who was responsible for Kireigoto ranking that high, but it was pretty impressive. Not only they put the song in the top 10 but it also ranked a lot higher than all other HKT songs. SSS was all the way down on #24.

Anyway, I'm really curious to listen to Ima Kimi wo Omou. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I could gather it was written specifically for Chori and Tani. Si I hope they'll perform it again at Chori's and Tani's last theater performances this month. Otherwise we'll have to wait until the spring concert comes out on DVD to listen to it.

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Yesterday, after the 2 weeks of pause, finally the Theater reopens with a nice Pajama Drive stage! :awesome:

For the upcoming days they are scheduling a lot of seitansai, in the last Hakata Legend and Nounai Paradise performances
    -9 Shino (EDIT thanks @rockyrex31 )
    -10 Shinamon
    -12 at 1230 Mariri
    -12 at 17 Naopon
    plus today is the "feared" standing stage.
    and on the 13 Noon Pajama Drive there is the mysterious "Shin seikatsu ōen kōen" Maybe is just something related to the japanese start of new school classes or there is something more???

Anyway we still got pending Tsuttsun and Sakura Seitansai. Don't know if they will plan them before the new stages, especially Tsuttsun since is actual BD was in February...
    I guess Sakura will be the harder since has only two HL slot open before senshurakuu. Maybe on the 14?

On unrelated matter
    I love this gossiping, if that is true maybe Harutan will rank! Open your wallet oil king!! :lol:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  9. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thank you for this, what a lot of work :inlove:

I was pretty moved reading this. I don't really know the girls who featured in that song very well myself, so I can understand their frustrations at the song not having a PV/being relegated to the theater edition of the first single, and their happiness that that practically unknown song ranked so high. Komada's post was an especially moving blend of depressing and uplifting.

I feel like HKT is doing better than other groups at pushing its young/new members, though. The Himawarigumi stage alone is loads more than what the other groups have. The new song "Oboete kudasai" is all about remembering the sideline members, and the KKS even got a stage that's hardly ever performed (K3) which made it noteworthy. Odekake helps a bit too in giving lesser-known members exposure.

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Slot distribution for AKB's 36th single. Source
    ( slots for 35th akb single )

20 slots
    Anai Chihiro
    Kodama Haruka
    Sashihara Rino
    Tashima Meru
    Matsuoka Natsumi

Tomanaga Mio
    Miyawaki Sakura

16 slots
    Ota Aika
    Murashige Anna
    Motomura Aoi
    Moriyasu Madoka
    ↓ (20)

12 slots
    Akiyoshi Yuka
    Tanaka Miku
    Yabuki Nako

Fuchigama Mai

8 Slots
    Okamoto Naoko
    Komoda Hiroka
    Sakaguchi Riko
    Tanaka Natsumi
    Yamada Marina
    Wakatabe Haruka

Ueki Nao
    Okada Kanna
    Kumazawa Serina
    Goto Izumi
    Shimono Yuki

4 Slots
    Inoue Yuriya
    Umemoto Izumi
    Kojina Yui
    ↓ (8)
    Yamamoto Mao
    Imada Mina
    Kusaba Minami
    Tanaka Yuka
    Tomiyoshi Asuka
    ↓ (8)
    Fukugawa Maiko
    Aramaki Misaki
    Ito Raira
    Iwahana Shino

Ui Mashiro
    Ueno Haruka

Kurihara Sae
    Sakamoto Erena
    Tsutsui Riko
    Hokazono Hazuki
    Yamauchi Yuna
    Yamashita Emily

If we compare that with the amount of the slots for sayonara crawl (the single that you had to buy vote last year), we see that lots of 2nd gens went from 4 slots to 8 slots. Only Maichan and Yukachan managed to climb all the way up to 12.

Madoka and Lovetan dropped from 20 to 16 while Anaichan and Natsu jumped from 12 to 20.

source

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Akiyoshi with 12 slots nice but I wonder if she manages to sell well this time.
    What's actually 'more' HS time, 4/4 or 4/12 slots? I assume the more slots the busier a members despite not selling those out, right?

__
    Yesterday Chiichan subbed in Glass no ILY it's quite rare isn't it? I can't remember the last time seeing her in that unit.

Here's Aoitan's usual MC part before the last song it was rly cute. :blush:
    Especially Boss' reaction ^^

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

^yes, They only write the sold out slots, so yes, in the end a member with more slots available even if they say 2/12 vs a member with 4/4 they still probably sell more tickets and are busier.

14. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I wouldn't say a girl who sells 2/12 is necessarily busier.
    After all a girl who sells 4/4, she is only going to be there for 4 blocks, and all 4 of them will be full, so she will be 100% busy.
    A girl who is let's say 2/12, for all we know all the rest of her blocks she's only sold out 30% of them. Now, she will of course have to spend more time sitting out there because she has 12 slots (18 hours) but most of that might be pretty dead.
    The only thing that's really indicative of if a girl with more slots is selling more than a girl with less slots, is if she doesn't get bumped down. For example, Madoka had 20 slots before. But she was obviously selling in the same range as the girls with 16 slots, so they bumped her down.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yes a girl with 12 slots will be selling more tickets than a girl with 4 slots. A girl with 12 slots only needs to sell 30% of the available tickets in all of her slots to sell at least as many tickets as girl with 4 slots if the girl with 4 is completely sold out.

So yes 2/12 is more tickets sold than 4/4 because even if in her remaining 10 slots she sold out 25% that's still 4,5 sold out slot (2+10*0.25)
    But because she has more slots they could be more spread out, so it doesn't mean she's busier.

I agree with @Sakura that the best indication is when girls get bumped down. Madoka has been dropping a bit lately. I'm surprised Asuka and Jiina got bumped down though. Are they notoriously bad at handshake events. It's not like they receive less push than the girls with 8 slots that didn't get bumped down.

16. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Seems like HKT was hanging out with our friend Mr Abe.
    [​IMG]

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:Dude standin next to Haruppi and NakoMiku. His Shock face, and Haruppi getting caught mid-blink.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOVE IT!

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I was pretty amazed to see this.
    How the HKT management & Sasshi keep getting their group invited for all these events full of big-shots, I don't even know lol.
    But it is important.

Sounds like this was an event for representatives of entertainment business, culture and sports.
    They also had that performance and meet at the Kyushu governours summit a while back.

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Whoa... HKT hanging with the man... in the US you pretty much gotta win a national championship to take a group pic with the prez. :cool: What hand signal is that supposed to be though? And I see everyone (or at least a part of them, lol) except Mio... unless the person to Aanya's left is her.

Anyway... IMO it is these kinds of events in which NakoMiku become HKT's secret weapon. :lol:

20. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It's from the single. Sakura, Minna de Tabeta.

A couple of screencaps

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014