Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    People who repost mobile mail to bash members are pretty scummy. Its supposed to be private to the subscriber.
    Nevertheless, seeing as its out there we can be sure of a few things.

- She can't talk about the issue directly or issue a denial
    - She's really heartbroken
    - I don't see anything wrong with the message.

Remember that the mail is for her most hardcore fans. The type who would pay to receive messages from her. She's telling them she values them over those other fairweather fans who would abandon her.

3. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    I couldn't agree more. Okay then, it's done. No more talking about anything related to that. ;)

To be honest, I'm listening every episode of it of that Teppen Radio program, beside I'm not listening nor speaking Japanese in fluent, I'll just reading its translation from @nmb48_teppen on twitter. :p

Idk about that. Lots of people already translated it either. Well I guess it's a bonus for me, an overseas fans who didn't paid for that service but still got it anyway. If its out there, what can we do? If its had any copyrights, then it will deleted itself or some people will give a warning right. [notme]

Anyway, I want to talk about few things.

First, is there someone here who's Milky-oshi and lives in Japan? About November/December 2013, I talk to HRP about making next Watanabe Miyuki's birthday project. He said that it was too early for me to talking about it at that time. I wondered if we can build a team here for the preparation of Milky's 21st birthday project. If any of you are willing to take part and do this for Milky, I'll be glad and would have appreciated it so much. I know it still a pretty long time to get there, but there's nothing wrong to talk about it and planned it from now right. Everyone, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!~ ;)

Second, what do u think of fundraising project to vote Milky in the coming-up senbatsu election? I've seen this in the Jurina thread, they're already started kinda project like this. Where each of us can be our own country representatives to gather the people and collect the... well, it's fundraising right, so money from each of us, then use it entirely to buy the voting ballots, and vote for Milky. They really have set everything up, nicely. So, what do you guys think? If I have your positive respond about this, I'm going to start planning that kinda project for us, Milky-oshi and of course of Milky herself. Thanks in advance, everyone. [blush]
    [​IMG]

Okay...
    Now as for the News, about Screening and Greetings Members Geinin The Movie Return @ Okinawa Convention Center. The members are went to Okinawa right for this event I suppose.
    http://oimf.jp/cgi-bin/news/index.cgi?c=zoom&pk=114
    [​IMG]
    News first posted by: @Namba48_FC on Twitter

Here's the pict from Milky G+ 2014.03.21 09:47
    [​IMG]

Also, from her G+ on 2014.03.23 12:07:
    [​IMG]
    髪が伸びたことを実感した今朝であります。
    I realized that my hair grew this morning.

おはようございます^_^
    Good morning ^_^

みなさん、今日もにこにこ笑顔でたのしんでくださいね!
    Everyone, please enjoy this one day with a smile!

Well... If you look at it, yes it has grew a little bit. Seeing from each and every time she felt that her hair is growing kinda make me assumed that she does miss her natural long hair lol... :cute: [blush]

Also, this is Watanabe Miyuki’s Comment for AKB48 3rd Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen DVD.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_M9cus9P4c[/yt]

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

HRP typically does a bulk-buy offer for the election where you can buy votes at a relatively cheap price. I don't know if he's still doing it this year, but if he is then it'll be a good way to secure votes for your oshi. I don't know the specifics of other fan-voting projects, but I doubt they'd get a significantly different $$$ per vote ratio.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Milky this year. She might have lost some fans from recent events, but I'm sure the ones that are still here will only vote that much more knowing the urgency of the situation. She's not really my #1 but I'm considering sending some votes her way.

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i was in a cyber cafe and a girl went to Panasonic main page to watch the ad of Milky.

She was truly fangirling saying "kyaa" or "kawaii" "bijin da yo".

Milky does have female fan after all.

Also her ad is airing in golden hour so that's pretty awesome.

6. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    OMG! Really!?
    Yeah well...
    If he's going to do that this year that would be wonderful, and helpful. [blush]
    If he's not going to do that, we'll have to figure out the other way right... ;)
    Whatever happens, this recently to be exactly, I will keep support Milky no matter what.
    This year, though not much and probably "one from a thousand", I will give my votes to Milky. :')

Yes, totally. Milky fished both boys and girls, if you know what I mean... ;)
    First of all, Milky looks stunning in that CM! >.<
    Oh yeah, speaking of which...
    girls48 on tumblr translated a little part in Shin Dimoto Kyoudai where the part when the members of NMB were asking: "Who's the cutest in NMB48?"
    In that SDK, NMB48 they were asked to press the button if they think that they are the cutest in NMB48.
    The Answer, may surprises you lol... :D
    PS: There are some part that probably didn’t get sub.
    http://girls48.tumblr.com/post/80983529266/sdk-i-think-im-the-cutest-in-nmb48-i-tried-to

Okay...
    From the latest Milky G+ 2014.03.29 21:32

[​IMG]

国立競技場、1日目、、AKB単独。
    It’s the first day at National Stadium which was AKB only.

最高すぎました(>_<)
    It’s the best (>_<)

本当にこの場に立たせていただくことができて幸せです。
    I’m really happy to be able to stand in this place.

ありがとうございます。
    Thank you very much.

I thought I heard this concert were cancelled due to the bad weather... :fp:
    I also thought I heard Yuihan said something like: 'akutenkou de chuushi ni narimashita' -> ''were cancelled due to the poor/bad weather.' [sweat]

Well then, anyway these are the few off-shoot Milky posted in her G+ from (probably) her Magazine photoshooting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    First day (March 29) was performed, the second day (March 30) was cancelled

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That picture is amazing...I got fished again!! I already lost count of the times Milky fished me... :cute:
    You wake up and that's the first thing you see...can you imagine it? :blush:

9. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Those off-shots :cute: Milky, you life ruiner.

Milky trying to get some Milk, but Rena forbids... :hehe:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gifs are from gekirena@tumblr

10. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    I see. So it's yesterday huh. Thanks for making clear that up. :)

Yeah well, actually I can. You sir have a really active imagination. But let's keep it for ourselves alright. [blush] :p

I just see this one out actually. Yeah, Rena seems to rejects Milky. And she was surprised as well. Poor Milky... or Poor Rena that she get her... well... uhm... that, u know. Touched. :blush: [blush]

11. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello, guys.
    Here just some recent scans of Milky. Takane no Ringo photocard (2 parts), Girls! Vol.41 (2 parts) and ENTAME 05.2014.
    http://miyukidaisuki.tumblr.com/tagged/MiyukiPicts
    From Girls! Vol.41:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From ENTAME 05.2014:
    [​IMG]

Can I say something here... Just what's on my mind.
    It's so hard and so sad to see our fellow Milky oshi broke down themselves due to "that" one thing. I wish no one else feel the same thing. In a situation like this, as Milky fans, we got to be strong for Milky, as she do the same which is be strong. Everyone please keep support Milky, no matter what. :cute:

12. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Exactly, ReadyFortyEight. Let's continue to support Milky! [clap]

13. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Wow, this thread kinda been dying. Where all Milky fans at?

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Warukii #20 in AKB request hour!!!!! Yeeesss!!! And Zipper also rank well!!!! GO GO my Warukii-chan~~ Good job, Milky wota..next job : sousenkyo.

16. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Congrats Milky!
    Pics from RH of Milky performing Warukii and Zipper!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope Milky dyes her hair back to black, because it suits her more!

17. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

HOLY WOWZAS that 4th pic :omfg: :awesome: :cute: :drool: <3 <3 <3 Hey sonsam ace signature I too worship Mayuyu she's :awesome: so glad I decided to have a peek in here

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

[​IMG]

古川愛李 Furukawa Airi
    Shared publicly - Yesterday 7:16 AM

らくがきーーー
    Doodles---

わるきー可愛いよわるきー
    Warukii so cute Warukii

リクアワで叫んだw
    Was being shouted during the Request Hour haha

19. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    [​IMG]
    [G+] Watanabe Miyuki 2014.04.20 20:27

握手会ありがとうございました\(//∇//)\!
    Thank you for the handshake event \(//∇//)\!

めちゃめちゃ楽しかったー(・ω・)ノ♥️
    It was so much fun (・ω・)ノ♥️

また会いましょうねー!!
    Let’s meet again, okay~!!

今日のお洋服好評!髪型も好評でした>_<♥️
    Today’s clothes were popular! The hairstyle too >

20. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Yo, I'm here. What's up? Just kinda busy a few weeks ago lol.

Yup, it is great, in fact so great that "Warukii" ranked at #20 in AKB48 RH2014. It's amazing really! Much better rank than last year (RH2013: #29). So, that's awesome! Really, really brilliant effort Milly oshi! Let's keep this pattern up, even more for the upcoming SSK.