Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Is that a bad thing? :chuffed:

It always depends on the cirumstances, putting Sakura next to NakoMiku and she looks rly mature but on her own she still looks like a baby sometimes ^

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And she's still not able to wink properly [hehe]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  2. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^ Why stage48 get rid the upvote?
    cuz I want to give u ++ for those cute photos and gif :D

I missed @Sadia23
    @xxxiang
    @Explorerdk
    They are the one that actively update this thread and becuz of them that I'm fallen inlove with Sakura.
    However, when I finally decided to make an account to join, they hardly here :cry:

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Sadia23 is still kicking around here, as am I.:v: Sadia is spending more time in the 2nd gens threads, presumably trying to get new fans of those girls. (they really do deserve more fans, HKT is filled with great girls) But, I do agree with you @Amberlicious. I miss the flush of updates here as well.

@ithebigc How are those B-day preparations going, if I may ask? And still no data for the B-day stage is a bummer. I hope they don't wait till the start of K4's stage. That would kinda suck, IMO.

Let it be known, again.:XD: Mature looking Sakuratan is giving me the fits. Everytime I see new mag spreads of her [​IMG] But I think @cubozoa may have provided the cure for that. Thanks for that gif!:cute:

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i miss @valenoff the most to be honest. Her post about Sakura were Kami level at the time this thread had just 10 pages around.

5. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yes, I'm still lurking around, but honestly most of the time, I don't know, what to write in here :eek:

My twitter is probably one of the most Sakura-infected areas around, but as all her translations (for now) are done over at lonelyavocado's place and not done anymore by valenoff, this thread is kinda dieing down.
    Maybe I will post some compilation later on, it's time for a new one! Just need to decide on the topic of it :omfg:

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It doesn't matter if it's been a while since her birthday if Sakura herself is never in the theater :cold: Can't have a birthday show without the girl :^^;:

And yeah, I forgot the new system isn't called a private message anymore. Just go to your Inbox (upper top right) and start a new conversation with me. Remember to keep any messages short! These are very, very small cards.

7. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Sakura looks really cool in those pictures where she's with team A! I hope she gets a nice unit in team A's stage and hopefully we can see her cool side more often in team A.

I have the same problem as @Sadia23 and usually I don't have any idea what to write in here :/ I really would like to but I just didn't have anything to say xd

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I was going to mention her too. She used to post updates here every single day, and then one day she was gone. Pity.

Just gather all the Sakura stuff you post on Twitter throughout the day and post it here instead. :awesome:

Next month Team KIV will start performing a new stage, Theater no Megami. And as a concurrent member Sakura will also be in Team A's "new" stage, Renai Kinshi Jourei. What units would you like to see Sakura in? (If you're not familiar with the stages you can find the songs on Youtube.)

9. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

You should ALWAYS active here!!
    We need a Sakura fan like you to bring more news here and this way can help bring more awareness to Sakura ;);)
    I want to help update Sakura related news+photos at the concerts etc, but I don't know any Japanese media. Even if I know, I don't know Japanese, so I'm not sure if the articles are related to her at all--look at my dilemma LOL :cold::^^;:
    Therefore, I don't know where to find articles or pics to share about Sakura here (except her G+ photos [hehe]). Thats why, most of my posts are all about spazzing. I just hope that somehow contribute to this tread :lol::awesome:

@ithebigc I just send my message to you, and hopefully, it's fit in a small card.

@gocchisama I didn't back thread the first few pages, so I missed her/his post. I think I'm stalk Sakura thread around page 30-40??

@Riicchi We can have random conversation between us Sakura fans here, you know. I'm assume you are a fan of Sakura...(even if u aren't, you can still join me cuz the more the merrier hahaha)
    It will be nice to get to know other Sakura fans around here and spazz/discuss EVERYTHING about Sakura.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  10. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    @Amberlicious Yeah Sakura is my HKT oshi ;)

I really like all of the units in Renai Kinshi Jourei so I would be happy to see Sakura in all of those units. But if I had to choose one, I would like her to do Renai Kinshi Jourei. I really like that song and I think it would fit her. It isn't a cute song and not really cool either so it's something in the middle which I think would be good for her :chuffed: But Kuroi Tenshi with Sakura would be something really new so I'm fine with everything :lol: And in KIV's stage I would like to see Sakura in Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa. I think it would be good if she had a cute and not-cute units so we would be able to see two sides of her. But I would like to see her in Arashi no Yoru ni wa but I don't think she will be put in that unit song :d But yeah we will see. In which units you would like to see Sakura? ^^

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Riichi Sakuratan will be doing Theater No Megami with Team KIV, not stage K4-Saishuu Bell ga Naru. So the possible units would be
    Hatsukoiyo, Konnichiwa
    Arashi no Yoru ni wa
    Candy
    Locker Room Boy
    Yokaze no Shiwaza

Personally, I want Annya to do Yokaze, and Sakuratan does not have the voice for it. Arashi no yoru ni wa would be a change from the cute units we usually get. And they have been mixing Sakuratan into the more mature units lately. On the same note Kuroi Tenshi is a possibility, though I would prefer Tsundere! for A stages.

12. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Im still lurking here.... :) Working on Getting Sakura's T-Shirt from BLT.... using an Proxy buyer instead :p If you never try, u never succeed :) Now that im not able to get her Birthday T-Shirt... or is it still on sale, since her Seitensai stage hasnt been held ;P Hey @ithebigc you know that t-shirt... buy plz :p

- Expdk

13. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I don't know about AKB stages, so I don't know what to expect from those units that u listed above :p
    I only watch few HKT stages, but I'm not familiar with the titles and stuff.
    However, I'm going to search those unit that u listed above hehehe

@hjr1891
    @Explorerdk
    I can't wait to watch the stages. I hope someone nice enough to post the videos here or direct me to watch Sakura in Team A shows and Team KIV. I saw some 48 groups shows on Youku website, so maybe someone gonna post every recent stage performances there. If not, I'm doom :cold:

14. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

So I check those songs, I really like all of those units.
    I heard SNH48's Ju Jingyi covered Yokaze no Shiwaza for concert (I just don't recognize Japanese name), it's really nice solo song.
    Since it's Yukirin song, Sakura may get it--hopefully she can improve her singing if she being pressure to stand alone (I know alot of idols did).
    Besides that, for KIV stage, I dont mind her in Arashi no Yoru ni wa and Candy either :banana::banana:. For A's stage, between Kuroi Tenshi and Tsundere, I go with Kuroi Tenshi.

15. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

thanks for this but i dont think i updated much in this thread also :awesome:
    been very busy nowadays with exams + work but i still do check on sakura's g+ update daily [hehe]

that blt shirt.i dont even dare to wear that out if i got one :worthy:

anyway anyone sharing about how much they will be voting for sakura this election? need a reference figure to work on.haha. :cute:

16. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

1st reaction :omfg: 2nd reaction :cute: 3rd reaction :drool: 4th reaction :hehe:

more...
    I really like the screen on the back--it blend with the girls concept [hehe]
    They are like bad-city girls :awesome:
    [​IMG]

17. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In following the trend with bad girls above, I wonder what the mystical program, Sakura is in, doing, i guess this song again.. :)

[​IMG]

(Picture is from Sakuratan's G+, from yesterday btw :) )

@xxxiang I might wear it, but i think im more putting it up as Collection Item :)

- Expdk

18. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    @hjr1891 I think I said I would like to see her in Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa but I wouldn't mind to see her in Arashi no Yoru ni wa either. Did I mistakenly write something else? D: Or did you mean that I wrote K4's stage when I meant KIV's stage? Sorry if it was confusing, I'm just used to write K4 when I mean team KIV :^^;:

@Amberlicious You can watch stage performances on Youku and on Justin.tv. This user uploads AKB48's stages so there you can watch Team A's performances. There was an account who uploaded HKT48's stages but I think it has been close :d. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm really happy she got Cat's Eye as her unit in SSA :chuffed: I'm really looking forward to see it some day ^^

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I think the solo song is unlikely to be performed by Sakura, neither is she one of the talented singers of KIV nor is it the song for the team's ace. I'd like to see Sakura in Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa somehow I can't imagine Mio centering it. But we also have CANDY which seems to be the most likeliest fit for Sakura (But I srsly can't stand the song so I hope my assumption wrong :cry:).
    Or if Mio gets Hatsukoi ~, Aoitan maybe Candy then Sakura could perform Yuki's solo who knows.

As for Sakura's team A unit A5 is my favorite stage overall so I'd be fine with any unit. But I think she'd excel in Kuroi Tenshi :blush: Tsundere would be a kind of new appeal which could be very interesting to see by Sakura.

I did a Sakura video collection post on her bday in case you missed it. But yeah I'm definitely gonna cover my oshis' new units (which of course includes Sakura) and upload those performances like I do with pretty much any new under appearance/unit shuffles. :chuffed:

20. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Finally Sakura seitansai is scheduled for the next Tuesday, April 15th! :ome: