Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Ayase's Yukiho was good but still left much for desire, that is if you take the original character in the novel as a comparison point. Son ye jin's was more convincing in the korean version. I'll explain more after I got back from work, which is 10 hours later.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh, I remember watching Byakuyako. This drama had such dark characters, if I remember well. I think Ayase did well. Acchan could try this kind of role.

Some updates today, related to Takamina and Maachun birthdays!
    There's many old gens, team A, some 9th gen (like Paru), I love it!!

[​IMG]
    from Acchan's twitter: "TakaTakamina♡"
    https://twitter.com/Atsuko_100/status/454287997161054208

[​IMG]
    from Acchan's twitter, it's Maachun.
    https://twitter.com/Atsuko_100/status/454288835300450304

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Atsuko_100/status/454295738046889984

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    from Kojiharu's Instagram and Takamina's G+.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    from Takamina's G+: "Yuko edited the movie and send it to me♡ I sang [Omoide no Hotondo] with Atsuko S-O-H-A-P-P-Y♡"
    cr - https://twitter.com/510romi/status/454298378516459520

[​IMG]
    from Mariko's Instagram, they're so cute!!

Mariko also shared a video on Instagram!
    http://i.instagram.com/p/mnbMWKtdlJ/#

all the Atsumina and Atsuyuu (look at the group pic you'll see) /dead :cute: They need to share a video of Atsumina [Omoide no Hotondo]!

3. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

^ whoa thanks for the updates..

they sing omoide no hotondo agaiiinn!! don't imagine if i see it.. maybe i will cry a bit (just a bit) haha..
    btw.. there's no tomochin? where did she goes? ==a
    ahh also acchan bite the fork it's so adorableeee :cute::cute:

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    from Minami thread

5. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Oh really? Acchan came over just to visit Nyaachan:hehe:?

6. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it was just her excuse to sneak under minami's blanket:censored:

7. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

:hehe::hehe:. Now we only need a video of Omoide no Hotondo. I'm counting on Mariko-sama.

8. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Well, it takes patience and time to get used with this new layout..
    I'd said that her live (whatever it sold out or not) is huge success! fan experiences is what's matter..
    and her surprise appearance at RH.. I'd say that it's not pre-arranged.. It's that moment where the stage manager like..
    "Would you want to come out?", and you said "hell yeah" without thinking twice..
    and for me, If she really want to keep on singing and being a successful, top-tier actress.. She need to seek advice to the one who did it best, who also a former "Top Idol" herself..
    Koizumi Kyoko..at at the age of 40's, she already established herself to be a very "high-end" actress.. and her singing voices still quite the same that when she's at 20's..
    honestly, looking at Acchan now, I can imagine that the ol' "Kyon Kyon" is a perfect mentor for her..

9. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    from Yuko's blog, when Atsuko sang omoide no hotondo. is she drunk?:lol:
    [​IMG]

10. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

^
    to answer your question:

deaneslist
    Acchan Three Secrets: Numero Magazine
    Hmm, this side bar interview seemed to slip by me. There’s a much longer two-page interview that I will need much more patience to get through. But here is the three question Q&A translated from March’s Numero magazine. You know, the one with this picture in it…

[​IMG]

Q1: Which actresses do you think are pretty?

A1: Gwyneth Paltrow, Kirsten Dunst. I like people who are easy to talk to.

Q2: Are you careful with what you eat and drink?

A2: For about two months, I’ve been drinking green smoothies. Also, I carry En-Herb detox tea when I’m out.

Q3: Do you exercise to stay in shape?

A3: I really like to walk so I do that a lot. There really isn’t anything in particular that I do though. (laughs) I don’t drink alcohol, I eat lots of good food and get lots of sleep.

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Acchan can't say she doesn't drink alcohol. Anyone remember the gokon incident with Takeru Sato. It's in this thread, I just can't give you the link since it's difficult to do that when on mobile and the search engine is kinda cumbersome, but you can try the time after she graduate.

12. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

IMO, I think she can say that...
    she drank too much at that time and decided never to do that again...
    why not?!?!

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It's quite difficult to abstain from drinking when you're in the entertainment industry where you get invited in meetings outside of office. She would look rude if a producer or a director ask her to drink and she say 'no'. As they say, the Japanese people has three faces.

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

If anything, being invited to a private drink by a superior or an elder is a privilege -- to be engaged in a confidential conversation regarding business concerns, as well as for the sake of bonding/camaraderie and to let out steam.

Her saying that she doesn't drink made me laugh. :lol:

15. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

bringing from minami's thread

Look at this!!! Atsumina again!

dopplerrific
    Takahashi Minami Fan Report 西武ドーム 140412
    • Fan:During the Q&A in Atsuko's concert, there was a question that went "How do you wake up?"
    • Takamina:Aaahh... Everyone said "Takamina" right? lol
    • Fan:Yeah yeah lol "If it's Takamina, (I'll wake up) for sure" she said lol
    • Takamina:LOL Wake up for sure, huh~ I woke her up the day before yesterday.
    • Fan:Uh, eh?
    • Takamina:Because she was staying over
    • Fan:Ah! Who fell asleep first?
    • Takamina:That girl did! She went to sleep before I did even though she was like, "I'm going home."
    • Fan:Did you sleep together?
    • Takamina:Yeah! I told her, "You fell asleep, so let's move to the bed." Then we slept together.
    • Fan:Oohhh...

and this

Takahashi Minami Fan Report 140412
    • Fan:Nyaachan never came to like Yui-chan... How was she with Acchan?
    • Takamina:Nyaachan got really attached to Acchan!
    • Fan:Seriously?
    • Takamina:For real!
    • Fan:Acchan's amazing!
    • Takamina:(smug face)

16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Takamina:(smug face)
    [hehe]

17. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

guys, i wanna ask something..
    im still confuse, how many solo concerts that acchan had in fact??
    on s48 wiki i didn't find it, if the first was Seventh Chord, then what about kimi wa boku da that was held on tokyo and kobe?
    is that solo concert or what?

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    seventh chord is the first solo live as a solo artist after graduate. perhaps public consider it as the first live. kimi wa boku da is also counted as solo live, and I think she also held solo live too for Flower if I'm not mistaken

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It's quite sketchy but I don't remember a concert for flower, this was in 2011 and that was one heck of a busy year for her. I think the first solo live concert would be for Kimi wa Boku da but it was considered a bonus event since attendees are determined from the lottery of those who buy the single while in Seventh Chord the bonus was a pre-reserved ticket and you still have to pay the for the ticket itself. Maybe some critics doesn't consider the 2012 concert since it's a bonus event but still it's a live concert, just saying. Correct me if I'm wrong I can't verify the details, it's difficult to do that in mobile.

20. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

Really liked this interview!!!!

nanamekaramariko
    Cover

[​IMG]

Sample pages

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Interview translation (excerpts)

[​IMG]

Nylon: Did you want to meet the “Seventh Code” director, Kurosawa-san for a long time?

Atsuko: Yes. Though filming with him was the first time I thought, “This is really difficult…” (laughs). I even thought about quitting in the middle of it. But being able to realize that it was good for me to think like that was a big takeaway.

N: What made it so difficult?

A: Kurosawa-san is a really nice person, and he doesn’t have specific demands for me. There’s nothing specific acting-wise, but he naturally points out the unnecessary quirks I have and strips them away. And those would be things I was noticing myself too, so I’d be able to throw them away no problem. Because he’s a director like that, I had a hard time trying to fulfill his expectations.

——

N: I think of you as someone who doesn’t hide anything and keeps moving forward no matter what it’s for.

A: I guess I am now that you say that (laughs). I think of everything as the unknown world, so I try to approach anything without hesitation. Since I don’t have an appeal point like something I’m especially good at or a strong suit, I won’t know until I try.

N: Is that something you still haven’t found despite all the various activities you’ve done? Or is it more like you’re simply not bothering to search?

A: I think the worst thing would be to get stuck in a mold, so I don’t analyze myself. You told me earlier that I don’t hide anything, but I think that’s true of my usual self (laughs). My actions? Words? I don’t present myself in a false manner in any kind of setting. Except when in private, I never talk about work and I can’t talk passionately about acting (laughs).

——

N: You’ve publicly stated that you’re a competitive person in numerous interviews, but what type of competitive person are you?

A: It’s not that I want to be on top of somebody, but more like I don’t want to lose to myself. Whether it’s acting, singing, or facial expressions in photos, I get frustrated with myself.

N: You say that you don’t like yourself.

A: Yes. I like the way I live, but I don’t like myself. Though I don’t want to be someone else either. I just don’t accept/approve of myself (laughs).

N: You’re so stoic (laughs).

A: But if you ask me if I’m doing something about it, I’m not (laughs). I get angry at myself often. But someone who likes themselves to an appropriate extent is better than someone who doesn’t. That’s why it’s fun to listen to people who have self-confidence. In that sense, I haven’t really changed the way I feel about myself, but I have changed the way I feel about other people. When I was in AKB, the majority of jobs were with a limited group of people, like the members and the staff, but since I’ve been on my own, I’ve had more opportunities to interact with a lot of different kinds of people.

N: You’ve been working as Maeda Atsuko now. In some ways, you’re finally able to operate normally.

A: I’ve always been aware that I wasn’t in a normal place, so after graduation, I wanted to start being normal. But I became too conscious of normalcy that I’ve had times where I was like, “What’s normal?” (laughs) Now, I don’t really think about anything, so I think this current state may be what normal is.

N: What are the things that brought you to your current state?

A: Since acting became my main activity, I’ve been able to observe how actors and directors normally behave. Everyone says it’s the hardest to act normal. That’s why I thought about “What’s normal?” first. There should be a lot of examples of characters with distinguishing features/personalities, but I think you have to first understand what’s normal for you. At one point in time, when I would first meet someone, I would think, “How was I normally talking?” That’s how bad of a grasp I had on myself. I’ve been so busy that I didn’t know how to manage my free time. Now that I’m not so worried about how I spend my time, I’ve been able to just chill for 2-3 days (laughs).

• Like Like x 2