1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin
    Well, it's possible.. However, most of the fans won't do that I believe..
    Especially this is their first election, I think everyone is going to vote for their oshimen.. @.@
    The same applies to me.. If I may [can] vote, I'm going to throw my vote to savoki [only] although I've got plenty[4] favorite members! hahaha..

Based on my observation on JKT48's election [to which I am not really updated too + sorry for bringing JKT48 up here]
    1st.. Number of fans doesn't determine your definitely ranking.. I'll take one example, if you see[know] how popular Nabilah is in JKT48 fandom, you're going to be shocked that she didn't even placed top 5 in the current ranking [in both first and second time revealed to public]
    2nd.. Guess the ranking is up to how many fans + how much are they willing to spend to vote for you! If you have a lot of fans, however none of them are willing to spend one for you, then it's just the same..

Looks like that's all.. hahaha.. Just hopes that savoki may prevail in this election [I wanna see her in the next single so badly.. I mean, LOOK AT HER!! ABSENT FOR 4 MVS IN A ROW OMG.. I'M REALLY GOING CRAZY]

2. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    K4 IS ON YOUTUBE I'M SCREAMING (Well, the first 10 songs, maybe the rest will be up after. Is this what the DVD is/is gonna be?)

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl5HsbKK79o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9nHqkGH10k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO-c4Hz_ieE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzC3DSIQpjc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxOayPOJ0Q

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  4. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    What this all about? :nosebleed::drool:

5. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

they won a new comer award I think and they kissed backstage to celebrate.

Guys do you think the election EP will be original songs or covers? Cause all the election a-side's have been covered already >_<

6. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have higher res pics or vids of that? :worthy:

7. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

It confirm that u need to buy album to vote.
    Got this from SNH tumblr
    SNH48 General Election Information
    - The theme of SNH48’s General Election is “Full Speed Ahead”
    - The top 16 members with the most votes will be recording for their next EP release
    - Overseas members are included!

- The launch of the ceremony will be held at the Star Dream Theater in early May.
    - The finale will be held at a “Full Speed Ahead” summer concert with all members participating in late July.

- SNH48 will hold a large handshake event with all members participating the day after the concert.

- SNH48 members will do various activities during this campaign:
    * Performances at the Star Dream Theater
    * Handshake events
    * Real time live streaming from the online interactive theater website
    * Making their own appeal videos
    * Designing their own election posters

- Fans can vote for members by:
    * Buying the upcoming SNH48 debut album CD

* Buying ‘props’ at the online interactive theater website
    * There will be other ways to get a voting ticket

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  8. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Based on the info, May is not the actual election day, but for launching ceremony only? (I'm not sure, is it May or July?o_O)
    I guess to introduced this new system to China and CHinese fans. Then the members going to do all various campaign for months until election day.

Gingham Check dance version
    Funny that this version is actually much much better as in their lip sync actually insync muhahah :p:banana: I'm definitely prefer this more.

• SNH48 will start their first interactive online variety show OH MY GIRL! on 4/10! The show will last for an hour from 3pm ~ 4pm and the first episode stars Team SII members Mo Han, Chen Si, Qiu Xinyi and Qian Beiting!

YAY WAN WAN!!!:ome::banana::banana:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  9. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    They sure are starting that program with some heavy-hitters, I guess worth checking out!

What I'm most curious about though is guestimating the SNH fanbase based on the numbers from fan voting, since I have never come across sales numbers from their eps.

10. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Made threads for sousenkyou, oh my girl, and shang high school 48.

And videos of NII's B5 have been uploaded to Youku by someone, they'll probably make it onto Youtube soon and I'll post those then cause Youku is a pain.

Also a good quality version of their debut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T19nG9Bi5Kw
    Goes up to the 9th song it seems.

Is this what there DVDs are gonna be???

Also, more video of the EASY shoot with GuanHui, Mo Han, TingTing, and ShiQi~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtkKKvVSu0Y

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Video from last handshake event~

Also looks like NII are gonna appear on something?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  12. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin
    I wonder if you guys realized that some members are finally approved of their leaving..
    http://www.snh48.com/member.html
    Ding Ziyan is now accompanied by fellow Dong Zhiyi, Gu Xiangjun, Tang Min, Hu Siyi, Wang Jialu, Wang Yijun, Yang Yaru..

13. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    SNH48 Senbatsu??? :corr:

14. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Too bad there's no Arashi no Yoru ni wa uploaded because I can assure you it is as every bit as intense as Team B version

15. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Not so fast. The members below are marked as kenkyuuseis... Strange, eh? :p

16. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Yup!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjk2NTU4MzEy.html
    Does this mean you've seen them? Tell me more if so haha.

17. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Yes I have been to several SII and NII perfs... but don't know them so well so mostly just locked vision on the ones I liked.

But I remember there was a short haired one doing Arashi.

18. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    What was your impression of them?

And that's either Lu Ting or Feng XinDuo. (It took me a minute to realize you meant Arashi no Yoru ni wa and not the idol group lmao)

19. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    I think they are trying too hard to copy the whole Japanese thing, which doesn't really work for the Chinese market. Although the SII performances I went to did sell out, they were the Christmas eve and WanWan's bday show. The NII one barely sold half... I think that one ran like 3.5 hrs and had The Voice kind of thing at the end.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to the names but I do like Mo Han, WanWan, and Ju Jingyi. I guess I prefer the cuter type of idols? Most of the other ones kinda gave me that tomboy/cool feeling, like Sae (I guess that's why they brought her there).

Performance wise, I didn't understand 90% of the lyrics but Chinese language is definitely more suitable for slower paced songs (something like Ano Koro no Sneaker). I'm not really discerning when it comes to dance moves, and it has been a long time since I attended a Japanese theater show, so I will say they are probably up to par dance wise. Vocal wise though, they have A LOT of good singers. It's hard to hear when they do team songs, but their vocals shine pretty much in units. I'm not sure if songs are live or not...but they felt more live than the pre-recorded JPN shows. I guess seeing songs rehashed into Chinese was ok, but I would've much more preferred to watch some original material. During the MCs I was completely lost with not knowing anything because they just kept on talking about other members apparently. But the crowd actually participates during the MCs by making unreasonable demands or telling the girls the opposite of what they want to hear, leading to some pretty funny tsukkomis from the girls themselves. (I might be wrong but I think Japanese fans mostly yell out 1 liners or quick answers when a girl asks a question).

What really turned down the mood though, was the location of the theater. After looking around, the theater itself is probably the newest building on the block by far, the surrounding seemed like it was still stuck in 1930's China. I mean, it was just so run-down it's like going to a slum in Tokyo to watch AKB.

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Is resentment of Japanese Government affecting peoples attitude towards SNH48?