1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by febriogiring, Mar 5, 2014.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Manipulating the vote result? There is irrational chance with no rational probability.

2. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

they already make something (strange) with three vote in one packing. Since senbatsu girls are meaning "the most popular girls, because they have oshis with crazy purchasing", why it is necessary to still putting JOT's favor in the result? That means their "chosen girls" are not as popular as they think, right? They just have to select another one :hehe:

But as the fact in AKB, seemingly people buying more for sousenkyo single rather than senbatsu single.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If their chosen is not popular then they will replace her with another, Ayen is one of those girl, they 'replace' her with Yupi

But sousenkyo is not about popularity, it's about loyalty

4. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

hhh please, all the rigging/manipulation/shady works behind the scenes are lame old issues even starting from AKB's first election

chill, if you actually follows AKB election you can see that the senbatsu lineup actually are quite stable (take or give members who graduated)
    it's not really different than the usual senbatsu; while the interesting fights imho are in the unders-future girls lineup (sadly right now jkt only choose 16)

so if people want unusual lineup they should just wait for JKT to make their own janken tournament... or just powervote those who never/didn't make it to senbatsu rather than demanding the truth or accusing things like i said above

and about the broadcasting the event.. i dunno, antv didn't leave me a good note on how they broadcasted the anniv concert so.. yeah; i think it'll gonna suck. also those girls really have to prepare a nice acceptance speech.. most of them imho did not have a good speaking skill in public lol (kinda boring somehow)

5. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

^ the senbatsu line up is quite stable because only members who are favored by the management are there, in other words, it's the line up that the management wants. How? By putting their favored girls in every releases, shows, ads, etc. Let's see the senbatsu line up of the last AKB48 sousenkyo. Sashiko, Yuko, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Mariko, Jurina, Rena, Takamina, Kojiharu, Sae, Tomochin, Paruru, Yuihan, Sayanee, Milky, and Dasu. These are the girls (except Sae and Dasu) who had been senbatsu members in 3 singles prior to the sousenkyo (I exclude Eien Pressure since it's a janken single). Sae could rank higher because of her fans' loyalty toward her and Dasu might've been the cause of the hako-voting. So, it's a bit nonsense for me personally to say that the sousenkyo(s) was/were not rigged, if you know what I mean. Well, just take it as a pinch of salt, don't take this too seriously :)

The only thing that is interesting is this JKT48 sousenkyo! We can't expect the result (like how I did last year with AKB48's and it's mainly the same lol). Girls like Ayana, who has been one of the kami-senbatsu members, didn't rank in the 2nd prelim, it made me shock as well. Nabilah and Shanju who have been the front-liners ranked low, etc. I like it very much how Rica, Yona, and Hanna shot up to the higher ranks :)

6. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i'd rather say that the janken tournament is the one that got rigged (while it did not)

girls who were regular senbatsu got their spot because they are the girls who actually can get people attention (while not all)
    really, we'll never know those event were rigged or not because we'll never know what's happened behind the stage. make that as u will, but i still think it's just a waste of time, to questioning trivial things like whether it's rigged or not; no matter the reason is haha.
    i know that there are many other talented girls who didn't make it to senbatsu but frankly, most common fans only know the senbatsu
    or in indonesia, most people only know nabilah or melody.

well, i always view sousenkyo not as the event for nonsenbatsu to be senbatsu (there's janken for that)
    but as a way to view how popular each those girls are.. especially those 2nd gen girls who didn't really have all that much media appearence

7. superebor87

superebor87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Wow, there's a lot of speculation from this 1st JKT48 sousenkyo. If you think that this sousenkyo is rigged, its up to you. But rather than just making accusation, why don't you try harder to make your oshi/favorite girl make it and become one of senbatsu member. :)

8. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Well, I was talking about AKB48 sousenkyo anyway and what I meant is the sousenkyo isn't literally rigged, but rather it's rigged in a softer way (oh how should I say it hmm forget it).

Anyway, I've voted 30 for Shanju and 30 for Yupi, but still they didn't get a decent rank in the 2nd prelim -_- this makes me feel a little heartbroken :( it's impossible for me to buy more copies since I'm saving my money to buy AKB48's upcoming single.

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  10. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Just finished voting for Haruka, Yona and Veranda. Voted 50 alfa version tickets. Whew!

11. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Hopefully Haruka picks back up a bit…the 2nd prelim was disappointing :(

So is it basically set in stone that Melody takes the top spot? :p

12. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    This should belong here.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kinda hard since the Haruka fans needs to choose AKB sousenkyo or JKT pemilihan member or eat Indomie for some time. Too bad the timing of the sousenkyo and pemilihan member is so close.

14. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yeah, that's totally frustrating. I hate that this is all happening at the same time :( I want her to rank in both, lol.

15. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

She'll probably rank in this JKT48 sousenkyo but I'm not really sure about her ranking in AKB48 sousenkyo. With the rise of AKB's new gens, it'll be hard enough for her to compete with them. I don't mind it anyway.

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    If it's Harugon, I believe she still had the chance to rank high in JKT48 sousenkyo considering that she have the support of International (both Japanese and non-Japanese) fans behind her.

She can do well in AKB48 sousenkyo too if Indonesian fans - whether they are Harugon-oshi or not - unite themselves to go all out in voting her. It's not impossible, but it's going to be very tough bringing all those peoples together after the local sousenkyo.

By the way, 5 days remaining until the voting period closes! Damn I'm restless! >.<

17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Maybe in the end, this JKT48 election for 6th single will not change front line member too significant for future singles release.
    Also MAYBE the participation of Haruka at AKB48 sousenkyo this year is futile if she only aiming senbatsu spot.
    And i hope i am wrong.

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Maybe because she's the sole representative of JKT in AKB Sousenkyo right now...?

Indonesian fans WILL vote for Rena (if they can) but now she's gaining fans in Japan,an advantage for her..meanwhile Gon mostly appears here in Indonesia...perhaps only her Loyal japan fans and fans in indonesia will vote for her....

Just an opinion

19. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Recently, some saw huge movements from Ve and Beby fans. It is very possible that Ve or Beby can steal 1st place.
    I'm afraid that Nabilah will get pushed out from the 6th single.

20. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

rumours on the street, Haruka is 2nd position now, and Nabilah is 4th position. That makes the constellation change a bit. it seems della also made it.