1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. AoiSora15

AoiSora15 Kenkyuusei

I confess that...... Ikuchan is my no.1 oshi wannabe. [hehe]

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Well, I mean "overall" I think 2nd gen is more attractive than UG. But, for Minami, she's still cuter than any other 2nd gen or UG :awesome:

My fav is Kitano Hinako or Kiichan. The senbatsu for KizuKata fronm 2nd gen other than Miona. I think she's not the type of girl who can make you feel "love at the first sight". But, after I followed her blog and listened some radio pragrams, I found that this girl is so lovely..And, I love MionaKiichan duo <3<3<3<3

3. ronald.

ronald. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    I started liking apple because of Sayuringo :inlove:

4. Ardhoek

Ardhoek Kenkyuusei

I always think Sayurin and Ikuta are the best Nogi Couple :hehe:<3

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    - I confess that I love my top 3 Nogigirls (Reika, Naachan, and Maiyan) more than my GF :^^;:
    - I confess that, recently, I feel that Sayuringo is kinda similar to NMB's Watanabe Miyuki. Chubby faces, silliness, and the Osaka-ness.
    - I confess that when I read that N46 will appear in AKBINGO, I felt like "oh no, please no AKB-related anymore"

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

THIS! when I first got into nogizaka I used to compare ringo with milky and thought that they were both pretty similar with each other, plus they both have such cheeky smiles. :D

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Oddly enough, I was watching the recent Music Fair episode where Nogizaka performed on my DVR.... Right after it was over, today's episode of Bokura no Ongaku with an Akimoto Yasushi feature was airing. You aren't allowed to lip sync on these shows, so I was very impressed by how well Nogizaka performed with a live band and no lip sync compared to around 6 months ago... I also died inside a little watching AKB do Koisuru Fortune Cookie and Everyday Katyusha with a band and no lip syncing... It was nice to see Mocchii included, but the singing was slightly a little more than rhythmic talking... They were able to stay in the same key as a group until the newer members like KojiMako and Okada started singing....

Died a little inside because this is the new AKB....

More and more impressed with Nogizaka as they progress

8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Probably is just me, but I feel like when I hear Fuuchan talking, that I also feel like I'm hearing Hoshimina talk ~~~

9. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I confess that I liked Maaya because she looked like the first Latina idol. I mean, the first time I saw her I was wondering if she was Japanese...hah...

I also confess that Maaya made me like girls with short hair. Usually I'd prefer girls with long hair, but as time went on with some girls like Maaya, Minegishi Minami, and even Mankanshoku Mako from Kill la Kill, I do have a liking for girls with short hair now.

I also confess that I see Maaya as a real-life Mankanshoku Mako. [hehe]

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    -i don't want any more new members in nogi (no more than 46)

-i want nogi to have daily musicals very badly

-ikuchan needs to be center

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I'm getting tired of Ijiri or any host prompting Seirarin (nagashima seira) to do a one-shot gag all of a sudden as its quite obvious she wasn't prepared or will prepare in the event such a thing happen even though this has happened quite a few times. Its quite dry and it kills the atmosphere.

Just got to get this off my chest, as I feel variety should be spontaneous, not a forced one-shot gag on an unexpecting member.

12. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

Really? Why?

13. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I wanna know why too hehe XD
    I still think its bakcouple!

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I actually like it. Maybe because I miss seeing Rarin in senbatsu. I think Ijiri is fond of her. Bananaman often does this with Ami.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    And I have two confessions to share today:
    1. Earlier in the year someone killed me because I don't really like Ikomachan. Don't get me wrong; she'd be cool to hang out with and go to an anime convention with, but honestly, so many other girls catch my eye better than she does (Maaya, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Rottii, Sayuringo, Hoshimina, etc.). Thus, she basically slandered me on Tumblr because I'm not too fond of Ikomachan. There's the confession, but here's the question: can you still love a group but not love every member equally?
    2. I've been blasting the song "Turn Down for What" by Lil' Jon while roaming Stage48. And honestly, I'd like to go clubbing with several Nogizaka members. The same can be said for just about any group, like NMB48 or SKE48, but I think bringing Nogizaka girls to a club would be an amazing experience. Think about who'd you go clubbing with: Maiyan, Naachan, Sayuringo, Reika, Wakatsuki, and for some odd reason I can see Ikomachan or Ikuchan embarrassing themselves...dunno why lol

16. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Wow that must have been nasty. Dx
    I'm a it surprised in that I don't think I have seen that happen yet in the foreign fandom, but then considering the fact that its isn't exactly an uncommon occurrence among her fans in the Mandarin & Japanese sphere.. I guess maybe I shouldn't be surprised lol. As for your question, I think yes definitely. I think its natural that everyone have different preferences, so it doesn't make sense to require fans to like every member of a group to be a fan lol. I think the majority of fans don't exactly like everyone in the group they follow lol. I actually think Ngzk have fans that actually like more members from the group on avg compared to other groups lol, but even so its rare to see fans like every member imo.

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Of course u can love a group but not every member ~ thats why there is the term oshi or kami-oshi, not sure of your hustle with this person but i guess it wasn't a pleasant experience, even being ikoma kami-oshi myself, its kind of sad that the person, in your own words, "killed" or slandered you due to the fact that ikoma isn't high in your list, i thought it was kind of understood that with a group so big theres bound to be diff favorites for diff people, if a girl was solely too popular and like a large majority the fans of that group is focused solely on one girl, how could the group grow (Take Rev dvl for an example). Maybe its how u phrased your words the person might take it wrongly due perhaps due to language barrier if the person is of diff language origin, thankfully I've not seen any nogizaka fans lash out at other fans on stage48 yet. Constructive critism is welcomed, just not empty lashing out at someone to spoil their day.

Regarding clubbing with nogi girls, i`ll agree ikoma isnt the clubbing type :p
    Not sure bout the other girls but it would be fun to see Reika doing her gag at the club :p

18. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I've been listening Nogizaka46 songs, watching music videos and NOGIBINGO! (just about 1-2 weeks now) and it's time to confess... I LOVE NOGIZAKA46!:inlove:

There is something fresh and... well it's hard to describe, but I just not to seem get enough of them :) I really like their singles and girls are really lovely and videos are great and... :blush:

My "must buy list" is exploding and I really don't have enough money to buy everything, but on my next order there will be mostly NOGIstuff :worthy:
    Thanks Nogizaka46 and thanks to Stage48 that I discovered something this good! At the moment, life is good :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I confess that I was upset when I was searching for Nogizaka46 pics, I typed "乃木坂46" on the search box, and what I got is a bunch of Matsui Rena pics..I think I haven't get used to it...

20. eming24

eming24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    hello,here is an Ito Marika oshimin:p , living in China。

• Like Like x 1