1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Gee... Am I the only one here who still prefers her long hairstyle over this one? Nevertheless, she looks great in both portraits. :D

2. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ She looks great in both long and short hair but I think I actually prefer her shorter hair which is a surprise because I personally love having long hair (hence I like people's long hair too hehe). She just looks really attractive with the shorter hair I dunno why. And the long-ish hair makes her look like a child (which she is one) so I prefer this current sakura look :)

3. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^ Well yeah, true that. I like Sakura whatever hair length she got. And I agree that the ling hair makes her look like a child. Glad to see Sakura maturing!! :)

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I am watching the Team A shonichi and Sakura is doing very well - she's in Heart Gata with Paruru and Fuuchan and she did fantastically. She's gotten a lot of attention from the cameraman, too. Wonderful. :inlove:

5. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Where is the stream?

6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

7. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Will they stream every show? Thanks btw!

8. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    And OMG I am in love with Sakura right now after seeing this video! She literally jumped up 6 placings in my heart!

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Meh. Was hoping for Sakuratan to be in RJK unit. At least she was center for Heart Gata Virus. Now to wait for LOD.

10. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I hope the LOD gets online soon.. really want to see little Sakuchan performing :inlove:

She wrote some (short) thoughts as Sakumails and also wrote a funny Chiyorimail :awesome:.
    I'm glad that all her hard work the last days seem to have paid off and that she's happy again!

[宮脇咲良] Miyawaki Sakura Mobame – 25.04.2014

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    While we wait for the full LOD. Here is Sakuratan, Fuuko, Paruru in Heart Gata Virus from Team A Shonichi...

Credit @cubozoa for sharing over in Paruru's thread. And credit TanakaMikurin for the vimeo upload.

*edit cause I got the uploader wrong originally.:fp: Me thinks I need some caffine.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  12. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

First of all, her team photos are BEAUTIFUL kyaaaaa

It does seems the cameraman love her ehheh
    I watched yesterday and I'm melting. SHe is just lovely :cute:

YAYYYYYYYYYY
    MORE LOVE FOR SAKURA!!!!:banana::banana:

I know Sakura gonna kill her kennin :D[hehe]
    @hjr1891 Thanks for the video, and I heard she got a center spot :blush:

13. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I really enjoy Sakura in Heart Gata Virus and she is going to gain more fans from the kennin position !!!

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Amberlicious Well kinda center. She got the solo lines in the bridge before the first chorus and the speaking part in the middle of the song. Both are usually the lines the center of the song does. Yet Paruru finished the song as center. So.... WCenter on a three person song? I don't know.

She did look flipping fantastic. So beautiful.:cute::inlove: And that "Sukichan~".[​IMG]

15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891 Yeah, I was confused.
    When Paruru started to sing first and in the center, I thought she is the center.
    However, Sakura in the middle of the song alot, and I read that is center position. I guess the management playing around with the position, and I love it, especially the cameraman seems to love Sakura too.

@LightFury Sakura gonna kill her kennin. My eyes can't take off of her kyaaaa.
    She is absolutely lovely :worthy:

16. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Sakura centered the unit yay !!!!<3
    <3<3

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Must have missed your post over in the Team A RJK 2014 thread, @winxred12. And let me tell you thank you very much for posting the vid with Maimai. Used to love watching her perform back when I was first getting into AKB. Still do as a matter of fact. Lovely Maimai.<3<3<3

Fitting Sakuratan gets Maimai's spot, she is really becoming just as beautiful.:blush:

18. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

19. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

20. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

^ actually sakura isnt the center,paruru is?its a bit ambiguous for this song but i thought it was always being thought as a nyannyan centered song with maimai taking the verses and the one who starts singing first is the center?no?so technically its paruru center but sakura took the verses?

but anyway lots of camera time for her last night so wonderful :omfg:
    and i prefer her hkt portrait though.looks prettier :^O^: