1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert JKT48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by febriogiring, Mar 5, 2014.

1. lizpie014

lizpie014 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaede Ishiyama
    Twitter:
    lizzyneechan14
    Congrats Melody!!! :1st: :inlove:

2. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

From now on, we can determine who is Acchan and who is Yuko

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think 3rd is perfect. I am worried if non Indonesian get No.1 o an Indonesian group, some might not like it. But everyone happy with her at 3 or 2

Just happy she ranked...anywhere in top 10 would have been fine

4. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Who's JKT's Yuko?

5. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ I'm wondering about that too.

Would've been very interesting if Melody came 2nd or 3rd but overall I'm happy with jkt's first election :blush:

Hoping all jkt fans would vote for harugon in the upcoming sousenkyo too!

6. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think it is too early too determine it. they still don't have full team (I mean future team T). even none of kenkyuusei are ranked. if they already have 3 teams. I think we could start to talk about eternal rivalry like Atsuko and Yuko. also, I think it is too early if we also talk about kami7

7. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    you can check all the result in official twitter account.
    In the case of Nabilah i would say she is popular and more known than other JKT48 member, but not all of those who know her would vote for her. Maybe because they found someone else once they become a JKT48 fans

wew just as Haruka was called, i wonder where Ve would be..... should have known tho. That being said I wonder who go and kill their wallet to power vote.

edit: sigh the live stream doesn't seem to have a perfect one that has all speeches.... Hannah speech got the cut by the lag

if the video does not show watch the video here cih........

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If next year Ve can beat Melody than she's JKT version of Yuko but i still see Rona as JKT's Yuko :^O^:

Oh and many Japanese fans watching this via live streaming :XD:

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I have so many thoughts running trough my mind omg:
    - I'm glad for the underdogs like Rica, Ghaida, Jeje, Yona, and Thalia's fans, they didn't need management favour to be ranked
    - Glad to see Haruka ranked (top 3! You go girl!)
    - Relieve for Shania to maintain her "kami" status, she has been push back recently and glad to see she's still going strong
    - While I'm happy for Shania, I feel sorry for Achan since she's not a "kami" again. Well, at least she was ranked!
    - I can't help but wondering why KIII push seems... failed? I can see why management replace Rona with Yupi and it has been proved tonight, but with her push, I expect her to ranked higher than 12. Not to mention Yona (who didn't receive any notable push unless FG Senbatsu ranked higher). And Naomi! I didn't even see why she couldn't ranked :/
    - and last, CONGRATS MELODY! She deserve the center! Not because she's the one with "management favour" but she's clearly have waht it takes to be the face/ace/center! I'm happy that my vote didn't get wasted lol [hehe]

So, 11 J girls and 5 KIII girls, huh?

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Am I the only one not surprised with top 3? I am not even JKT fan or followers
    1. Melody - JKT48 center for most songs
    Has charisma and everything to be ace
    2. Jessica Veranda - Center for Yuuhi wo Miteiruka. Up and coming girls
    3. Harugon - She would win if ordering CD from overseas is made possible and if those CD is easier to be found IMO. Maybe Japanese fans get those code a bit late thats why the prelim 2 result. It could be strategic too

My only surprise is Nabilah. Why? :eek:

11. Hebiroth

Hebiroth Kenkyuusei

Team J really dominated this time, 11 out of 16, that is so unforgiving, I really hope those who were not in the senbatsu are not disheartened, but it's nice to see Tata, and Hanna in senbatsu, and Rica's top 7 spot made me really happy for her :)

And with this result, Melody has cemented her position as JKT's ace, what do you guys think of this? [hehe]

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yeah. Nabilah position is really surprising. I thought she will get at least 4. while I am glad that shania ranked 4. I heard that she is future JKT ace. is this true?

13. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

I hope as sousenkyo single doesn't mean that Melody will get 3/4 attention in MV. Always better with Gingham Check or Koisuru. They don't really showing one person as center, otherwise, they make ALL of them as deserved-to-be-popular girls. Too many Melody in a MV really irritates me, not because she's obviously a center in most songs, but because management doesn't really want showing all girls as much as Melody.

I hope JKT will make janken!

14. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

This is the highest number of votes Haruka has ever gotten. Nice to see how the JKT fans are supporting her, and she hasn't wasted her time in Team J

And nice that people got places they should have (Rica Leyona, Thalia)

15. daydreamers

daydreamers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    and that Melody call when 2nd place is going to announced is soooo harsh for me. Remind me of what happened with Acchan back then.

16. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I only started to watch around 9:00PM (Malaysian time)
    So, I only catch up TOP4 (but then when they re-announce, I listen carefully to catch Nabilah's position despite I don't understand Indonesian, luckily the numbers in Indonesian is same as Malaysian...)
    Re-announced:
    6th: Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (my JKT kamioshi)
    5th: Beby Chaesara Anadila
    I watched:
    4th: Shania Junianatha
    3rd: Nakagawa Haruka (my 3rd JKT oshi)
    2nd: Jessica Veranda
    1st: Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (my 2nd JKT oshi)

The quality sometimes good and sometimes bad, it stopped playing several times, sometimes badly lagged despite having 1Mbps internet and my HexChat only uses 3kB/s, and I don't dare open fullscreen because flash player always hanged in my netbook... -.- Other tabs are not heavy, all 'mobile version' website lol...

What I see once I open (waiting for good picture before screen-shot it, this is the best quality I can get):
    JKT sosenkyo.jpg

My one vote is for Nabilah...and she get into Top10, that's good...

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am not sure whether you watch the correct MVs and Performance or not, but Gingham Check has worst screentime distribution among all sousenkyo single MV, its mostly Yuko vs Mayu vs Yukirin. Maybe you watched the Uza version? Best screentime distribution and lines distribution would be Iiwake Maybe IMO. In fact thats the only sousenkyo single that you can hear and differentiate clearly the voice of the girls, unlike heavy rotation.

18. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

I don't really see rival thing in JKT. Anyone knows? Because from prelim 2 and final list, what I can see just only power of fans, not "obvious war". Their names just flowing up and down.

@souchan48 I more focused in Eiki Takahashi ver. Regardless Mayuyu lying in bed, I can see everybody has a lot to shown. For the performance, I don't really make sure. Yeah, Kahn version is totally make me think that Mayuyu is a winner.

For one last thing, I hope this single will be "the new one", not remake. If remake (again), we have "Iiwake Maybe (too obvious?)" or "Gingham Check"

19. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    [
    Doesn't matter you net bro.... I don't believe Indonesian internet has good upload speed. I always have lags when i access indonesian website. It is getting better compared to when i tried dling ROid at au in 2006. When i tried streaming indonesian tv show always got such lag even if my net is adsl2+. anyway Watch the livestream on this channel
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaugLNwBJBDw2FYp2bDCHuw
    I must say i'm pissed that they got lag during hannah speech time.... sigh..... she is one of my fave.

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    For now we only see rivalry between fans, like Shania fans vs Viny fans, Ve's vs Melody's, maybe we need shuffle to trigger the rivalty between team/members? :XD:

The senbatsu!

[​IMG]

Forgot to say, the senbatsu members will appear in new Honda commercial