The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Maybe to make it more "amazing"? I mean, 1 million USD. That's a large of money. It could also encourage the fans to emptied their wallet for their oshi to make sure that they get the chance to appear in this "one million USD PV"

Most Sae fans decided to ignore SNH election and focus on AKB's one instead, since she never really have an important position in SNH48 and rarely appears with them.

2. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I honestly really doubt wirh SNH management word. That is ALOT OF money just for a MV.
    Even a high Kpop budget mv, even spend less than one hundred thousands. SNH not in that position to bring much more revenue than they spend (esp. 1 million U.S dollars for a mv alone--this is a huge huge huge huge lose.). Since China have huge problem with piracy, SNH only depend on their hardcore fans to buy cds on their stores/online to make money right now and their fandom is still quite humble. This is a freakin a huge loss,how can we expect them to earn money from selling CDs when they spend 1 million US for MV already :fp::fp:

I only believe if this is an investment to promote the 16mems that make into senbatsu for the upcoming--then I think is worth it. Besides mvs, maybe spend some for tv series production, photoshoots, variety show etc.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  3. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Could it just be this?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Or do you think there's still something else

4. 072298ww

072298ww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zhaojiamin
    You're my savior.. My supplement ._.
    Have downloaded the 360p quality..
    Going to find a time [look for a faster internet speed connection] to download 720p ones!
    HEY CRESSY! LOVE YA :D

And wow.. when savoki called diamond "jiejie" they looked unexpectedly close to each other >.<
    I thought savoki must be closer to wuzhe than diamond since savoki and wuzhe are or were roommates.. but then.. well, just unexpected.. oh not really.. they're already fooling around..

and.. OMG Yuan Yuzhen is so.. pretty? ugh.. She didnt look pale there
    As usual, savoki and wanwan are the cutest OMG what's with that tsundere attitude

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  6. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ And it looks like Chen GuanHui is the center

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

8. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    GUANHUI CENTRE I"MFSHODGDSGD

No Savo again? Incredible

edit: oh you beat me to it haha

9. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Meeh the performance was okay

10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

That's putting it lightly. I love SNH, but sometimes, Zhang YuGe :fp:

11. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Indeed...

I'm a bit confused though, were they really recording a PV? Isn't this their sousenkyou single or did people misinterpret?

12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I thought this was the song from the album which includes a voting ticket for the sousenkyo, i'm not too sure about it being a PV though, why were they singing the sort version for the pv?! makes no sense

Also, they seem to have added at least 2 members to the song making it an 18 person senbatsu

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  13. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Wan Wan is not there either.
    Stupid management for given me hope after last single...I thought she will be a regular in their single from now on with decent screentime :cry:>(
    Why it always Wan Wan and Savoki missing in the mvs when they were like SNH most popular members?? and wow I just realize Jia QI isn't there too...
    They are arguably like Top3 SNH members right now, but all 3 are exclude from this.
    I started to feel like the management will put the mems back abit if the members are way too popular and then promote different members :hmm:

14. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Schools the top priority for wanwan and savoki I guess, either from 9 style or their parents. Jeki I got no clue I dont think shes in school anymore?
    The missing members can explain why theres some N2 members to fill in the gap.

I do wish they or really Yuge took the performance seriously

15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

I don't get how they cant take oneday off from school to film a mv... plus, they can always schedule filming on Sunday or something since it is a break day from school. Therefore, it is up to the management decision....
    I don't know I feel like is an excuse. It is like they thought those 3 already popular enough, so they think it is ok for them to miss in the PV and put the Team N members cuz they need it more...Don't get me wrong, I happy for team N cuz they had been ignore for all this time. They need this.
    Overall, I just can't wait for Senbatu election, so we can have a regular senbatsu members. Hopefully, management will give them big promotion.

Yeah, about Yuge, she looks half asses...
    I like her old look more with short hair, she look natural and down to earth. Those long hair and the heavy make up make her look abit plastic nowadays...:yikes:

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  16. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    ZheHan's not there either. I wonder what the deal with all this is.

Anyways, here's a full performance from some event yesterday

Also, SII's K4 and A5 DVDs have both been put on Youtube~ I was watching them the other day, the units really changed in the K4 one! Like GuanHui was in Hatsukoi Dorobou.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PhieuDao/playlists?sort=dd&view=1&shelf_id=3

17. steven90yau

steven90yau Kenkyuusei

still love her :lol:

18. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know who performed Romance Kakurenbo on the NII1 DVD?

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

her name is Tang AnQi

20. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru