1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    !!!!

Labrador Retriever Type Y

:^O^::^O^::^O^:

(there should be a tiny dog in the emoticons [hehe] *woof*)

2. aezea

aezea Stage48 Designer

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    aezea48
    Labrador Retriever Type YII hahah.
    [​IMG]
    oh wow, her photos are breath taking XD

I made one, but I can't install it - I don't have the settings. hahah.. [​IMG]

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^Yui looks gorgeous in those pics.:cute:
    I saw Yui as Ricchan and Ricchan as Yui at first glance of the jacket of latest single. :fp:

It's Yokoyama Team A Senshuuraku.
    I love every single member in this team, I wish we could spent more time together...
    Sumire-san is going to SKE, Ayarin-san graduate, and then there's the grand shuffle.
    We're all scattered all over the place.
    I wish to move forward with everyone from now on.

I love you all. Thank you for supporting a captain like this.

4. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    140421 Yokoyama Team A Senshuuraku - Rough translation of Introduction MC

Theme : Your best memory with Yokoyama Team A

Karen : The time with Yokoyama Team A feels really short. It’s been 2 years since the last shuffle. Of course there are too many memories for me to keep count. However, my most memorable moment is the senshuuraku of Shinoda Team A, it’s a wonderful stage and still has it’s place in my heart. Today, I want to make this senshuuraku of Yokoyama Team A to leave an even greater impression in the hearts of audience.

Takamina : Of course there are many memories with this Team A. For instances, there’s Mariko-sama graduation, Team A performance in Music Station (at this point you can see Juri shedding tears behind of Takamina).However, one thing that left the strongest impression to me is at dome tour when Mariko-sama named Yui as the next captain, none of the making camera manage to capture the moments. Yui : Yeah….even though there’s always so many making camera around. Takamina : Excuse me, Yokoyama-san, did you just came out of a bath? (Yui was sweating like crazy) Yui : No, I’m just started performing… Takamina : So, they didn’t get to record anything? Yui : Yeah. Shortly after that, I saw a flash light coming and I thought here comes the camera. Turns out it’s a manager asking if anyone wants water… Takamina :So today is senshuuraku. It’s an end and a beginning. In order to take another step forward, I wish to enjoy this day.

Mayuyu : There are a lot of memories with this team, I can’t just choose one. But if I were say something, Yokoyama Team A is full of KSGK-chan or girls who are slightly playful. They made us feels like we’re back to childhood again, and made this team feels like a place where I can return to my innocence, original self. It’s a wonderful place where we can be ourself. Let’s make this day a day without regret.

Yukarun : My best memory with Team A lies within the theatre. I really love theatre performance, whether it’s the audience’s feelings, my own performance, every single performance is my treasured memory. (Yukarun cried at this point)Takamina : I never thought Yukarun would cried…. Sakiko, you’re emitting a vibes of a mother… Sakiko : It’s okay… Yukarun : erm….erm… I’ll do my best today..(crying…)

Sakiko : My best memory with Team A happened last year when we did an outdoor live in Odaiba, I really enjoy it. We don’t usually get to held a live outdoor, I’m really happy to be able to do that. If I were to be a little bit selfish, I really hope we can do more tour with these members, and made a lot of memories with Team A’s members. Fun time sure flies quickly, it’s the last time for us to perform this stage, please enjoy it and go home with the feelings that Yokoyama Team A is the best.

Ayaroid : Instead of memories, ever since I joined this Team A, my fans kept saying that I’ve grew a lot, (holding tears…) and much more approachable. My best memory is me able to join this team and met all these wonderful members.

Ryouka : I’m the only 13th-gen in this team, and unable to carry out activities with others 13th-gens. As a result, I’m able to made a lot of memories with Yokoyama Team A. (burst into tears…) So, while I’m always the younger one here, when I went to Team B, I want to try my best to be like an elder sister to others.

Juri : When the team become Yokoyama Team A, we had lessons for this stage. And when we unveil the performance for the first day, I’ve realized for the first time I really love this team. At the end of the shoniichi, Fuuchan and I cry at the dressing room. I never thought the grand shuffle would have us scattered all over the place.
    I never really saw Ryouka’s tears, but she cried a lot when the team become Yokoyama Team A, even though she doesn’t usually cry. When I saw that, I really think that this is a team where I can show off everything of myself.

Ricchan : (Ricchan cried and she hardly able to speak clearly) Speaking is a little bit….. when I came from Team 4 to Team A, I’m a little bit worried and…….initially, I hardly on the same channel with Yokoyama-san….we grew closer afterwards…. and initially, I’m really nervous in front of Mayu-san and unable to talk in front of her… recently, we’re able to talk…. I really happy to be able to meet the senpai and kind kouhai….thank you very much…

Harrupi : Unlike HKT48, Team A has a large degree of varies seniority. And there’s a lot that I can learn from the senpai. I’m really happy to be able to hold a concurrency post in Team A.

Fuuchan : I’m shy with stranger, and I’m really nervous in front of senpai. Team A has KSGK like Ryouka or Juri and they took the initiative to talk to me. And Yui-san also support me during the lessons. At the end of the shonichi of this stage, there’s a lot of tear of happiness. I wish to move forward holding this experience.

Tano-chan : The no.1 thing in Yokoyama Team A is me able to meet Yokoyama-san. When I was in Team 4, we didn’t really talk much. Yokoyama-san is an incredible presence in AKB48. I don’t know how to put it into words, it’s just that I’m glad I’m able to meet Yokoyama-san. And Yokoyama-san is there in new Team K too, I’m sure it will be the best team.

Ayarin : It’s just like what everyone else is saying. There are a lot of memories and I can’t just choose one. I’m glad I’m part of Yokoyama Team A. When I was in Akimoto Team K, I thought there will never be another team to surpass it in my heart, there are a lot that I can learn from kouhai and senpai like Takamina in Team A, and I’m grateful to Yui-chan on a lot of things. . This is my last stage, and I’ve been given a lot of chance to do a lot of different kind of activities, I have no regrets.

Yui : When the team become Yokoyama Team A, I thought the name “Yokoyama” is really lame. When I saw members said/write Yokoyama Team A in G+ or blog, then I thought the name “Yokoyama” isn’t that lame afterall. This is my first team as a captain, I wouldn’t be able to become a captain if I wasn’t in this Team A. I’m not sure if she remembers or not, but Ayarin plays a part in paving a path for me to become a captain. When I was in Akimoto Team K, usually Akimoto captain would be the one who gathers people for warm up but there was a time when she was absent. I wondered who will do it, and time pass without anyone taking in charge; and Ayarin told me “Yui, you should do it”. I was the youngest kouhai in the team, now that I think about it, Ayarin plays a part in paving a path for me to become a captain. I’m really happy to be in the same team with her. Sorry if I dragged this talk for too long.

Annin : Instead of choosing the best memory, the team itself is an indispensable existence to me. (holding tears) If I wasn’t in this team, I’m sure I will not change for the better. People use to say that I’m negative, or don’t show much passion. If it wasn’t for this team, I’ll probably won’t change much. Yui :Annin don’t usually cry Annin : There are a lot of senpais for me to learn from and I wish to become one of them.

Sumire : My best memory is the team performance at National Olympic Stadium where we performed 5 songs. It’s the concert after the grand shuffle, I was thinking about Team A members when I’m singing songs like Only Today, or Bingo and the lyrics resonate my feelings more than usual. I hope that today will become a day with no regrets. Also, this is my last performance in this theatre and Ayarin is the one who stay by my side for these five and a half years. I never thought my farewell and Ayarin’s graduation would be on the same day, and perhaps this is destiny.

5. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow, thanks for the translations goh!
    It's great to read how all the other members appreciated the team. Yui's memory of Ayarin is adorable. :cute:

I watched the show the other day and it was an emotional spectacle as one would assume. The quality of the performance wasn't that great due to all the emotions, but it gave something extra to the show which was just amazing. Every time I thought, 'phew, made it, didn't cry' one of the girls' voice broke (mostly Juri and Ricchan and Ryoka breaking down was too cute [hehe]) and I had to swallow really hard. This team was something special to me. Not only was it a team of great quality and spirit, but it's also the first team that I enjoyed so much in my so far short AKB career. Yokoyama Team A will always have a special place in my AKB memories. Not only as an amazing team, but also one I loved.

Now enough for the melodramatics. Today is a very busy Yui day. Lots of appearances and releases!

Today is Not Yet's 1st album Already release day!
    Promotion pictures have been popping up on the girls' twitter and G+ and they also featured on a Nico live show tonight.
    On the Oricon daily ranking the album ranked number 1 with 34469 copies sold! http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-04-22/ :banana:

Coincidentally, it's also the release date for the DVD of Geinin! The Movie.
    FINALLY! :omfg:
    It has been over a year since this movie was released and now it finally made it's way to dvd.

Yui appeared on the Renai Sousenkyo show tonight. I wonder how that went... As I think it's a very strange show for idols to be on.

On the official AKB48 YouTube channel a CM was uploaded for the Sailor Zombie arcade game. Yui appears at 2:14 playing the game with Ricchan and she screams pretty loud.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

And then also, tonight is the 10th episode of Yui Eats: Things with Colours. (irodori nikki)
    So expect an update on that tomorrow or the day after too. (with gif's from episode 9 too.......)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And also some pictures from the bonus DVD have shown up. This is the footage from the HiriHiri Special Live.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  6. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Wow, thank you Goh and Oatmeal, they were amazing posts :D It's so funny looking at their reactions when playing the sailor zombie games lol

7. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I'm so late in saying this but those pics that compare Yui in Team K and Team A really goes the length to show her growth. [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    Annin hugging Yui while crying at the senshuuraku. d'awww.... :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:
    [​IMG]
    It seems like Team K has been having their lessons recently.
    Though you gotta admire Yui for pulling this outfit. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I slip out a bit and the media piles up quickly. :fp:
    Let see, there's YuiRie's listen, I haven't watch the full stage of Team A senshuuraku, Not Yet latest album and it's related media, Yui's Kyoto show....
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

For the mean time, let's talk about the Renai Sousenkyo that Yui appears recently.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's practically a show where members talk about their preference in love. :blush:
    Yui said that her ideal income of future lover would be 4.8mil yen a year= approximately 47k USD a year or 4000 USD per month.
    I'd consider it low if that's her ideal, though she did mentioned that she factors in the possibility of her working too.
    The numbers really tells you about Yui's personalities. :approve:

Speaking of which, next week AKBingo is probably going to be heavy on Yokoyama Team K. :awesome::awesome::awesome:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tano-chan always has such exaggerated expression. :lol:

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    YuiRie Listen
    [​IMG]

>>> Turns out that they spent the days together since 8am in the morning. And went for a photo shooting after the recording, so it's morning when they finished their job. Listen is a late night program so it means that they didn't really sleep much. :yikes:
    >>> They made a play on how it's always YuiRie that do all the promotion for Not Yet. :^^;:
    >>>They receive a challenge from last week host, Reinyan. They are suppose to refrain from saying their pet phrase. Yui is "Naanyaro~~" while Rie is "Wari to~~". It's funny how Yui kept teasing Rie by sneaking Rie's pet phrase here and there. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    >>>They got so excited at talking about experience that resonates each other that you can hear the staff laughing at the background. :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:
    >>YuiRie also tried to act a scenario that they promise to do together :
    It goes like this. Rie's heartbroken being dump by boyfriend, and she call Yui in the midnight and they go to a restaurant and eat everything on the menu. :blink:

It is radio session like this that really show you their relationship.
    You can tell that YuiRie is distinctively different from that of SayaYui or YokoEi. :cute:
    When Yui's with other members, Yui usually assume a much more active role and there are a lot of exchange.
    However in the case of Rie, Rie is more like a listener to Yui.
    Though Yui stills the one that talks more, but it feels like Yui is assuming a passive role.
    I kind of understand why Yui said she would chose Rie as a boyfriend. :flower:

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Not Yet's latest album [Already]
    Sekai no kaze o bokuraha ukete - full version
    I'm still a little confuse after watching the full version.:blink:
    Apparently, all of them are acting as various role in a drama, :^^;:
    though the lion shares of screentime are given to Sashi and Yuko.
    Basically, all Not Yet members have more than one role in the drama.
    It's confusing... and the plot is kinda wtf, but it's interesting in its own right. o_O

Not Yet no Koko ga Ii
    [​IMG]

As for the special video footage of the album, it features the members having a meal together while chatting.
    Yui was trying to make monjayaki while sweating heavily due to the heat,
    and you can see how the members treat her. It's so sweet. :cute::cute::cute::cute:
    They talk about various of things, like their favourite Not Yet songs, coupling songs, or PV.
    They also talk about the days when the Chihougumi still stay together.
    It sounds real fun.

10. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for all the updates, Yui is so pretty and gets even prettier lol
    Anyways, looks like the Teams have been changed on S48 now, when I went into Team A, I couldn't find her thread lol

11. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh wow... that was such a great read... thanx a lot. I loved Mayuyu's answer the best though. :lol: To me Shinoda/Yokoyama Team A will always be the awesome mix of aces and KSGK... that combination of personalities made for such an interesting and fun team IMO. Plus pretty much all my favs were on 1 team, so it was easy to follow them all, but now they are all scattered. :^^;: Shinoda/Yokoyama Team A will probably always be my favorite era of AKB48. :cool:

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @YukoOshimafan The kanji of the two girls name is different. IIRC. It is when romanizied that the two names become the same.;)

14. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You do recall correctly. 横山由依 vs 横山結衣.

15. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

If you are not familiar with the kanji then it's super easy to get confused, unless you go by their nicknames: Yuihan and Yokochan.

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

But the pronunciation is the same, so is still funny ;)

17. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    During the 100-1 ranking for request hour reports mentioned that Sasshi was constantly picking on Yui:banana: and she even said something along the lines of "to think the Yokoyama Yui we knew up until now was a fake":hehe:

Yui is probably the most picked on member of AKB.:^^;:Or at least she used to be because of Miyazawa Sae.

18. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I bought the album, which I won't get for about 3 weeks,. Haven't bought any votes yet though. Kind of feel bad for it

19. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    [​IMG]
    Well, turns out that the other Yui already met Yui. ;););););)
    [​IMG]
    Yui having a little fun yesterday. :lol:
    For those who can't recognize, it's Mariko >>> Minarun >>> Yui >>> Lemon.

Yui's Kyoto Irodori Nikki
    [​IMG]

Blossoming Sakura tells that spring is here.
    And this is such a dreamy scene. :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:
    Though I can't get past the alphabet on Yui's T-shirt. What The Hell ? o_O
    And she wear it for the whole episode. :^^;::^^;::^^;::^^;::^^;:
    [​IMG]
    Yui's like a boss.... :p
    [​IMG]
    The elders are like a group of grandmas to Yui and they kept praising her. [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    I can't stress enough that the background is so pretty it made the scene so dreamy...:inlove::inlove::inlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yui's drawing. I'd say it's pretty in its own right. :flower:
    And then, here comes the usual bunch of Yui eats things photos... :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ 'What The Heck?' would be a slightly toned down version ;)