Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Yes, one vote in JKT Sousenkyo is about 350 JPY
    AND
    It's applicable to vote for three different members.

So, in about 150k votes, only 50k voting tickets were used (and not counting the unranked members)
    That's 17.500.000 JPY, and will afford about 17.5k AKB voting tickets.
    Let's say only 30% of the fans in Indonesia who voted in JKT sousenkyo opt to vote Harugon in AKB Sousenkyo, therefore there will be only about 5.25k votes for Harugon, that would bring her nowhere (maybe Upcoming Girls)

2. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    There go Harugon's dreams of clinching a senbatsu berth...

3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think the surprise for some will be how far Kojiharu and Miichan drop. There is a changing of the guard..and also generation of new supporters arriving.....

I can't see Harugon doing that well but her good performance being 3rd @ JKT is satisfying that a person can succeed by being a genuine top quality person of high character rather than being a typical idol type. with her she had a high ranked AKB idol, the comparison of achievement results and genuine respect won should inform AKB management that there is more than one way to sell the group,

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    About votes from Indonesia. What I have found out. First the price of an AKB singles in Indonesia is twice or more then the price in Japan. On top of this the average income is about 10% than in Japan. So a japanese wota buys 100 singles, a normal oshi buys 10 but an indo fan is glad if he could buy 1. Don't expect much votes from Indonesia except for those who send money direct to Akicha's campaign and that's not much at all.

5. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    If i'm not wrong, 1円 equals Rp150. if the price in japan is 1600円, then the price in indonesia is Rp240.000 + fee. It's almost 2x from japan's price but not really 2x haha

6. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    What do you mean twice?
    The price is the same (in fact, it's cheaper because there's no tax applied), but we have to pay extra for the shipment (if that's what you mean, and it's not making the total price twice).

And we also have some crazy wotas who spend much on voting too ;)

Also, there may be some people (me for example) who buy theater edition CDs to vote (which is much cheaper than regular edition + shipping).
    Or there may be other people who buy voting tickets only through proxy/ebay.

But as I stated above, it will bring Harugon nowhere, not to mention that not everyone here in Indonesia wants to vote for Harugon

7. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^ i'm agree haha

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I asked a person on Twitter and this is what I got. I've not checked it further, but it's much more expensive than in Japan. :)

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe I've got an explanation for the difference in indo prices. I asked for the price of a normal single and not for the theater edition.

10. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    there are still many Indonesian people who don't have credit card or paypal. so, they must use the third party to get the single.
    that's why the single is more expensive than the normal price.
    for the reference, I brought Melon Juice from a third party for 1,987 JPY (exclude local shipment). the normal price is 1,600 JPY.
    not much different but fans from Indonesia are mostly still a student/ collage student. they don't have that much money to spent for.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  11. olive29

olive29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Indeed most of us are college student. I ended up only buy 1 CD. And it took more than half of my weekly allowance already to buy that 1 CD.

12. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

@gotbild don't forget me!!! Lol I pre-ordered 8 copies not one. And what you said is right. I have to pay 2x for each copy. Poor me :(

13. olive29

olive29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If you want to order lots of the singles to vote, you could order theater version. It's cheaper than regular/limited version.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I know you and other wota are there but you are very few. It's hard for you but struggle on. :)

15. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Here is my senbatsu prediction.

1. Sashihara Rino
    2. Matsui Jurina
    3. Watanabe Mayu
    4. Kashiwagi Yuki
    5. Shimazaki Haruka
    6. Matsui Rena
    7. Yamamoto Sayaka
    8. Kawaei Rina
    9. Takahashi Minami
    10. Miyazawa Sae
    11. Minegishi Minami
    12. Kojima Haruna
    13. Yokoyama Yui
    14. Suda Akari
    15. Watanabe Miyuki
    16. Kizaki Yuria

Jurina will make a leap towards the top spot and Mayuyu will fail again. Sasshi will win with a good margin and Ricchan will make it easily into senbatsu. Others won't be so big surprises.

16. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

@Hachiroku : sorry to butt in but... Jurina in second position ? Honestly I think that SKE fans won't be able to overtake the votes of the frustrated Mayu fans. They could pull a Sasshi's power-vote level and Sasshi will probably not reach the 150 000 votes again ^^ Frustration of the fans is what made the Yuko/Acchan rivality after all, each year some oshis were super bitter and slapped the other oshis the next year. Mayu oshi are frustrated for YEARS and Sasshi's victory was the cherry on the cake.
    Also maybe that Ikoma Rina could rank in senbatsu, she has the whole 46 fandom behind her and we don't really know what they could do.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  17. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I think that is a really good idea

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

This one is going to be harder than ever to predict but it's a fun idea, and I guess it's worth a try!
    Does anyone know by how many hours it'll be extended in its run time because of the extra girls ranking?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

WOA, Sayanee right in the middle?
    Ikoma and Kojimako stepping in... and who's the other girl on the last row (apart from Yui/Kojima/Sakura)??
    Sad that there's no Annin though.