[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Honestly, after watching the small documentary on the undergirls, I wouldn't mind if Maaya was sent there. To me, the undergirls seem more like a unit rather than the senbatsu, as everyone's comparing for center spots, and in my humble opinion the undergirls got better songs than the senbatsu for the past two singles. And I don't know about you, but a three girl center unit of Maaya, Ashurin and Hoshimina for one undergirl song (much like Senpuuki) is enough to make my heart melt.

I just would like to see Maaya center at least one song, but if that means getting thrown to undergirls to do so, so be it.

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Misamisa, Yuttan, & Rottii were guests on Nama Aidoru wa Suki special hosted by Sayurin & Kanarin~ \(^o^)/
    Its was really entertaining! Strongly recommend! Their segments are available on this YouTube account, starts five minutes in from part 10 to part 13~

Nanamin is featured in fumika's latest single MV, Endless Road~ \(^o^)/
    She's the 2nd bride (our of three to appear). Nanamin so pretty~ ;A; ;A; ;A;
    She's prolly the Nogi-girl to be in marriage gown most lol, being both bride & groom. xD
    More info & some pictures available in this Natalie article~

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, the Thread for Project Ikuchan have been moved to the forum project sub-forum, so you can find it there! Some design ideas have been thrown out alrdy, if you can any ideas plz suggest so there! ^ ^

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Nanamin makes a stunning bride.

4. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^oh also the reason Nanamin was crying in the MV was because in it her father died before the wedding, & she's reading her father's letter. Just thought some folks might want to know what's going on. ^ ^

Also, very hot Sayurin~ ;A; ;A; ;A;

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    gahhcake have made some designs, plz check them out & comments~ ^ ^
    I like the black font with white outline! ^ ^

I think the coat of arms looks great methink! \(^o^)/

Do you think adding two gorrillas of justice to each sides of the shield will be a good idea or not tho? Its great without it alrdy, addding it might add more personal touch tho since its another thing mentioned by Ikuchan before lol. They will basically become thr 'supporters' of a usual coat of arms.

6. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    I see. If you brought that thing up, then I know your opinion were based on something. That's why I respect it. Cause "Efforts will be rewarded" right, yeah that's Takamina quote. Thanks :)

Yes it would be a shame. They deserve a 2 spot safely in the upcoming 9th single for sure, they should be.

Well, good to know. There's nothing wrong with that. If you feel like you want to vote her, then you should just go vote for her. Although there's some possibilities if Ikoma didn't rank high then it would be: "AKB is still the BOSS" but if she did pretty high (In Senbatsu not UG), then it would shows that: "Nogizaka is a success". It's a win-win for both management if one thing or another happens later. Yeah that's right I'm talking about this on Twitter, and that idea just came up from nard (@spoilerleftie), and I'm agreed.

Corrected me if I'm wrong guys, but don't they're often to perform each and every of their single in the end of NogiDoko? I know that for sure cause I've seen them in couple NogiDoko eps I've had though since I don't have ALL NogiDoko episode I wouldn't be sure if they're perform it all.
    There's always a way, my friend. "If there's a will, there's a way". My will is that I wanted to see them, whether its their LIVE, Variety Shows or anything, so I digging up what I can do to find them. I just did.

Dude, I'm also a fan outside of Japan. And I think some of us also is. But like I said, if you REALLY, REALLY want to getting to know about them, want to see them, there are no such things as the amount of their videos because "they're had are quite a few only" like that, it shouldn't a problem. NOT AT ALL.

Regarding "showing their potential", NogiDoko and NOGIBINGO! is more than enough to covered I believe. They don't LOD to show one, and if you mention LOD you should go back to the concept in the first place.

7. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Cross-posting from the Project Ikuchan thread~

Two versions of coat of arms have been made by gahhcake~ \(^o^)/

There have been discussions on whether the coat of arms should be at the cover or not. On one hand it might make a nice cover page, but on another hand having a very simple cover page & then all the craziness inside, imagine Ikuchan's surprise & reaction! xD

Therefore, here's are some poll questions on this matter~
    1. Should the coat of arms be on the cover or inside the booklet?
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll90975xe4FB4120-4

2. If its used for cover, should it be version without the gorilla of justice, or the version with gorilla of justice?
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll90976x2Cf5B170-4

Below are the two versions again for comparison's sake~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also any inputs is appreciated, so do comment or put forward suggestions if you have any~ ^ ^

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    AWESOME AKBINGO!!! :^O^:

Who's the Munekyun Queen? The Return of the Ukulele? LOL Such an awesome AKBINGO!!! :^O^:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  9. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

AKBINGO! 140429

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Mezamashi reporting on Ngzk performing at bayfm~

Maiyan, Naachan, & Rottii were on Ohayo Call~

[​IMG]
    Maiyan & Reika will be on UTAGE!, that new show hosted by Mayuyu & Nakai Masahiro~
    Article from NogiJournal.

& also..
    VANQUISH VENUS Vol.10 SAYURI MATSUMURA!
    Vanquish Venus's official site also updated~

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    A cover for Project Ikuchan have been designed by gahhcake~ comments plz~ ^o^

12. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i'm watching their PVs. are those vibrators they're holding towards the end in Nogizaka no Uta? o_O

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    what vibrator? LOL. that's just ordinary purple stick in the PV. in live performance, they usually use light stick.

14. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    lol okay. and in Hashire! Bicycle, are the French subtitles part of the official PV? can't tell if those are fansubs or not.

15. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Those are not vibrators, just ordinary nogizaka-themed lightsticks ..

And the french subtitles are part of official mv

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    yep. that's the part of the official PV..

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Is it me or has Sayunyan changed a lot in looks over the past two years? She seems to have matured some. Maybe it's her hairstyle.

Which member do you feel changed the most in the looks department?

18. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    I wrote out the French subtitles for Hashire! Bicycle. it probably won't benefit anyone here, it was just for fun. now I can sing it in French! once I figure out how to pronounce French words properly #unfitCanadian

[spoken intro]
    Je veux que tu saches tout de moi.
    Tout savoir me fait peur.
    L'amour, c'est d'abord tout montrer.
    Mais si on aime, on ne peut plus rien voir.
    Ma vérité entiérement nue.
    Je ne veux pas me découvrir.
    Le rouge...pour mon coeur.
    Le bleu...pour mon secret.
    Rions ensemble. Rions avec l'amour.
    Chantons ensemble la chanson de Yasushi Akimoto.
    Tu es...moi.
    Je suis...toi.
    L'amour...c'est mon harmonie.
    L'amour...c'est ma mélodie.

"C'est quoi la différence entre l'amitié et l'amour?"
    Tu m'as soudain posé cette question
    Et tout le monde m'a demandé ensuite
    "Pourquoi est-ce que tu ne remarques rien?"
    Excuse-moi,
    De détourner les yeux
    Ne ne sais pas pourquoi
    Mais j'ai le cœur qui bat
    Le vent de l'été

Plus vite! A bicyclette
    Depêche-toi! Mon amour
    Je pédale de toutes mes forces
    Je t'ai rendue triste malgré moi
    Je veux être prés de toi
    Plus vite! A bicyclette
    Comme le vent!
    Le destin continue sa course
    Et je veux réussir à le rattraper
    Moi aussi je suis amoureux de toi
    L'amour réciproque

Sur le rond-point bondé devant la gare
    Le bus que tu as pris arrive enfin
    Plus que quelques coups de pédale
    Mais je crie déjà ton nom
    C'est un peu tard
    Comment t'aborder?
    En vérité,
    Je voulais te le dire
    Depuis trés longtemps

Stop! A bicyclette
    Pour une nouvelle chance
    Il faut remonter le temps
    Même si j'en ai le souffle coupé
    Je veux enfin être face à toi
    Stop! A bicyclette
    Sincèrement
    Je vais te dire ce que je ressens
    Ce que je te cache depuis toujours
    Et si tu montais sur mon vélo
    Pour faire un tour ensemble?

Je ne peux pas exprimer
    Tout ce que mon cœur veut dire
    Si on ne fait pas attention,
    On peut perdre la personne qu'on aime

[spoken interlude]
    Tu es...moi.
    Je suis...toi.
    L'amour...c'est mon harmonie.
    L'amour...c'est ma mélodie.

Plus vite! A bicyclette
    La fin de l'été
    Le soleil sait tout
    Mon amour a tant tardé
    Est-ce que je pourrai te rattraper?
    Plus vite! A bicyclette
    Comme le vent!
    Le destin continue sa course
    Et je veux réussir à le rattraper
    Moi aussi je suis amoureux de toi
    L'amour réciproque

19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Wakasama, Reika, & Sayurin were on that pretend-police variety show co-hosted by Ikoma again!

Also, here's a chart from Nikkei Entertainment magazine surverying entertainers' recognition (horizontal) & favourability(vertical; higher mean people would like to see more, hear more, & know more of the particular entertainer.) Pink dots denote actresses, green ones for singers/idols, orange for comedians, & lastly blue one for athletes/talents/etc.

Roughly speaking, Ngzk have 35 recognition & 52 favourbility. Maiyan have 16.5 recognition & 71.5 favourbility, while Ikoma have 25.5 recognition & 59.5 favourbility. You can find the other 48-sister-groups around Ngzk's dot, & various 48-girls throghtout the large green circle area all the way to the purple circle area. Generally, top 48-girls can achieve high fame, but less favourbility than their peers as none of them reached the blue circle area, the sweet spot. Its much easier for actress to reach that area tho, as you can see roughly a nice curve from green to blue area on the graph for the actresses. This reinforce my belief that acting is the way to go, & I rly hope Ngzk tries hard to move further into the acting arena.

Also the chart for male entertainers is also available. Bananaman ranks well lol, in the 85 fame range, with Shirata of higher & Himura of lower favourbility than the group itself.

20. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Chart looks more complicated than whole of japan's railway map, but its gonna be fun to look at hehe, thanks for the heads-up :p

And also, poor kotoge, getting stickers pasted on his car by the the trio :3

Edit: I do agree with rust on the point that nogizaka girls getting acting projects would improve their standing for not only the individual member but also the group as a whole.

I do believe that gradually time will come where the girls will get more acting projects, I just hope it wouldn't be too many in a season as the general public would "anti" or become tired of the girl which would make her favorability drop. Recognition is good, but favorability is important too I feel.

So yea, lets hope this year for nogizaka we'll see and hope that the girls get some more acting opportunities ^_^

Last edited: May 4, 2014