1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Don't think his idea will be AKB-centric for the Olympics out here... I mean, he's done plenty of other things in his career outside of AKB.

Happy birthday to Mr. Akimoto. Hope that all is well; he appeared on Bokura no Ongaku recently and appears to have put on a lot of weight.

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Happy Birthday!!! :ome::ome::ome:

He's really a genius in writing songs and I love whats he's done all the years. Hope he won't graduate soon.:XD:

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I hope Aki-P isn't too cold sensitive (at 1:18)... [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Interesting that the performers will be selected in North America.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's surprising how he has enough time to do that too...

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Really would like to know how he spends the day with work and so on. He has so much to do and to see him debating on 755 so much. Wow he has my full respect!:worthy:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's extremely unprofessional to interview someone without bothering to do any research beforehand and then to compound it by insulting the interviewee afterwards.

The "reporter" is probably anti-Japanese anyway which added to her obvious stupidity makes her someone worthy of derision. Unfortunately this is the kind of lacky that chinese state media chooses to employ.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Source AkiP 755, translation: http://akb48-omg.blogspot.no/2014/12/aki-p-it-is-ok-to-graduate.html

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That is a very mature and humble stance to take. Aki-P always impresses me like that. And it shows he's really concerned about nurturing the talent under him, rather than just seeing the girls as stacks of money of various heights.

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    More people should read that post instead of just judge him: if there's someone who understands ands tries to do his best for the girls. (not always with the best results) is him: the fans just watch a minimal percentage of what happens, no matter how honest our idols seem or talks about certain topics.

12. jell0

jell0 Kenkyuusei

I am leaving this here:

[​IMG]

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  15. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I read it, its really only talking about making a JPN48 for the olympics, after which it seems everything will go back to normal. It talks of wanting to make a "super-senbatsu" from all the groups from Hokkaido all the way down to Okinawa to make JPN48 (like a supergroup). This will be able to show idol culture to the world.

The top comment haha:

もう斜陽かと思いますがどうぞご勝手に結成して下さい。
    ただし!お願いだから五輪の開閉会式には絡まないで。。

I thought they were already on the decline. But go ahead, form as many as you want to.
    But! Please, don't be involved in the opening and closing ceremonies...

+:25,828
    -: 747

16. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I think the Animenewsnetwork article translates the Yahoo article pretty well. it's just that yahoo is always citing some unnamed insiders, and I am never quite sure how serious we should take that. :p so should it be considered "official", if we don't know where the info is actually coming from? I guess it depends on how trustworthy you find Yahoo news.
    Aki-P himself did write on 755 that SPR48 might still happen, though, and also that there are plans for other projects going on right now. and the news about the Philippines and Manila actually popped up a while ago, but I forgot if Aki-P commented on that himself as well. so there is definitely truth to what Yahoo news says.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yahoo news is a mixed bag in my experience. But that is limited to Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.jp I have every little experience with due to language barrier. I don't know if the are under the same umbrella or if they are relatively separate entities. But i treat most mainstream news outlets the same, assume they have their own agenda and that it colors the version of the news. So I take it with a large grain of salt, always.:D

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Another Sky 150220

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Didn't want to make a new topic since it's not been officially announced but does anyone know if this is real?[​IMG]
    AkiP to Rena Nozawa @ 755
    "I heard you did well in Jakarta's concert, well done. Next one up is in New York, ganbare"
    Source: pic.twitter.com/Ky9OpV6wgE