1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hey, it's you...*giggle*!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kazearashi, Jun 8, 2007.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks for the comments, everybody. I'd love to be part of the possible PB, if I may.

Great picture, larcenciel. It's kind of artistic.

55Cyanides, yay for tennis!

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

All of the active members in this forum should be a part of the PB. It'll be a great project to be made!!! :D :D :D

3. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

PB ! PB ! PB ! PB ! :) .

edit:
    picture taken yesterday at school
    [​IMG]

4. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I was strangely just looking at that exact Kaoru picture, came on to S48, saw that and just thought... wait a minute. Then I saw the filename and was like, ahh. It's a great picture, but you still resemble Nacchi more than anything, haha!

And Lamah that's already so pb-esque.

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Just expexted from the King of purikura. :D
    Nice angle, nice expression, nice color. Great pic, LAMAH!!!

6. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

Ya, You look really cool in that pic, LAMAH :D

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Awesome picture, Lamah! I love the colors.

I didn't like Hayano for a while, but now I've started to... and I love that pose to pieces. (Yay for Nacchi-ness...)

8. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

haruna_hamasaki: Sure you do! You have really cute poses in your photos. :D Most of the time, I look really awkward. :p

kyu: As in, be in charge of the project? That would be super cool! :D But this PB is your brain child. Are you sure you're willing to let me handle it? XD;

9. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Thanks for thee comments they lovely AKBhilians ? :confused:

----
    *Ahem*

10. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

LAMAHdesu: OMG I'M SO SORRY LAMAH! ;o; Sometimes I think I have mild dyslexia or something. I'm really, truly sorry! *deep bow*

11. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

^
    muhahaha t'is okay :D

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hey guys! I have more pictures of me! They were all taken after a Greek Awards Ceremony a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a group picture of me with some of the other guys from my Fraternity who attended the event.
    [​IMG]

Here's an up-close, goofy picture of the three of us.
    [​IMG]

And here's a group picture of all the Brothers who attended - both guys and girls. (And in case you didn't know, my Fraternity is Co-Ed.)
    [​IMG]

As usual, I edited out the other people's eyes to protect their identities. But yeah...enjoy! :D

13. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Great pictures, Gideon. I love how you censor their identities!

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

@Kang : LOL.
    Yeah it was LAMAH's idea. I only emphasized it. But here's the idea : how about the three of us handle this PB Project? It'll be great, won't it? I mean, three heads are better than one. :D

@giddy : as always, I love the pics. You look so handsome in those pics. But I kinda feel sorry about the other two. They look like they're so ready to pose, have fun and yet you have to censor their eyes... :lol:

15. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

^ Sure! And you guys are online more often than I am. XD

Soooo... how do we go about it? :D

16. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

A nice pic of yours gideon123, I can't remember how u look like, apart from those pic :p ANd you look so happy :D

17. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

OK. You'd still be the caretaker of this project, while me and LAMAH be your advisor. How about it? How is it for you LAMAH?

For a start, make a thread about it. But before that, we can talk in PM about what we should do. Or if you have any free time, we can chat in the chatroom to discuss it. I suggest Saturday. Sounds good? :D

18. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

^

mmhm , I agree =)
    I would rather be an adviser or co-executive thingy ? muhahaha what ever they are called XD.

Yes , we should sort this all out , About who is actually willing to participate in it and all . =)

19. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

So Kang + Kyu + Lamah = the PB Dream Team. :D

* The title - The concept of having two overall moods is already great, but I think we can still play it up. I like "Laugh & Hide". Maybe we can allow suggestions for other combinations. Like, uh, "Smile & Wild". No wait, that's a Nakanomori BAND song. XD

* Participants - About that-- I think we wouldn't have a problem with getting people to participate. But people who want to take part in this should give us a heads up so we can more or less have an idea how the layout shapes up.

And yes Kyu, I think we really need a separate thread for this. As for the chat, I'll try to go online on Saturday night. I'm not sure how that translates to our different time zones though. XDDDD

20. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

^

Ohhhhhhh , I'm getting excited XD hahahahahah
    "Laugh & Hide" sooo cute
    "Smile & Wide" is also cute , And it rhymes . haha

Yes , I also agree about the participants as well , I'm sure there should be a good amount of members who want to join as well =D