Furukawa Airi (Airin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So she has done it for real this time? Not too thrilled, I loved her former signature hairstyle. :(

Another picture:
    [​IMG]

2. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Thing is, outside AKB, they don't get many chances to do solo works right? I mean I think it was a miracle the fact that Kaori actually deserved to get a solo project and even so, it was just a limited number of copies! There's many talented girls outside of AKB, and not only in SKE, but if one of the sister groups was to start solo projects, let it be SKE, those girls deserve it. Airin has potential, though I think she still needs some lessons but then again, who doesn't? And a solo work would surely be good for her :)

3. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, that's a huge change! She looks beautiful (waaaay better than MY oshi with bangs :^^;:) but it's still just going to take some time to get used to it. I'm kind of surprised she did this, with her chibi-Airin anime and all...her hairstyle was so easily visualized and distinct!

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I would absolutely die from happiness if Airi gets a solo project. Her voice is one of the best in SKE48! Heck, I think she has some of the best vocals in Group48, but I'm sure others would disagree. Everytime I listen to Manazashii Sayonara I really am blown away by her voice!

5. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    [​IMG]

Finland Miracle center....so young and cute:lol:

6. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    O.O is that photo real?!

8. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    word. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I have seen him at events twice before. Both times at Intex Osaka for SKE's Okey Okey and Kataomoi Finally events. I have never seen him in Nagoya, but that doesn't mean he wasn't there. Anyway, I didn't know who his oshimen was, but I would see him in line for Kuumin. So I always figured that was his oshimen. But yeah, he's been a fan for a while.

I wonder what management is thinking about some of those poses (and quite a few others I have seen online) We will see if they clamp down on the rules going forward. But as you can see, so far it has been sorta lax.

11. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

more pics....I think this should be fine, considering it's Hentai Kamen Airin....just a little jealous with this guy

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well you know, like she said in the recent final performance of KII4, "Every human being is a weirdo" XD

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Airin, what the...

...and that's why she is my oshi!!!!!

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

古川愛李
    Shared publicly - Yesterday 5:15 PM

今、昨日のコメントを読ませていただいていたのですが、

昨日の写真会で

何も深く考えずにポーズをして

写真を撮ってしまい

皆様に不快な思いをさせしまいました。

これから慎重に行動していきます。

ご迷惑をおかけしてすみませんでした。

Hmm...

I wonder how the guy feels right now :fp:

15. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Translate?

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

There were some backlash in response to those 2shots so she's apologizing for them.

It was pretty thoughtless of her to agree to those. But, like many people have pointed out online, it was probably a split-second decision in a hectic environment. If any of us were put on the spot like that we could've done the same thing.

You have to question what the heck the guy was thinking (or wasn't thinking) when he thought of requesting those poses though. I mean come on...

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  17. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

What's wrong with that? He had fun and she had fun.

And now, people are going to put her on blast because she made a dedicated fan happy? She's a 24 year old woman. If she was in middle school I could understand criticism, but she isn't. Even so, if you go to a random bunch of middle schoolers here, you'd find some of the exact same types of photos on their phones.

It isn't people like the bloke in the photos above that ruin these events, it's the people that shamed her into making an apology.

Now she's going to pretty much turn down anyone asking to talk an entertaining photo with her.

18. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What exactly are people complaining about? I'm really curious because I don't see anything bad in these pictures. They look funny, it looks like both of them had fun taking them, so ... what's wrong with them? :blink: It's not like he made her touch him or his abs.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, it seems from that post that she read comments on her G+ (or elsewhere) expressing concern, anxiety and/or outrage at the pics she took that day. So she basically put up a "I wasn't thinking about my actions when I took those pictures, from now on I'll exercise caution, I'm sorry if I troubled you" kind of apology.

I think members have to take this kind of fan reaction into consideration; they could stand to lose some perfectly nice fans if they ignore criticism like this. I honestly gotta respect any member who is willing to change her behavior to suit her fans - but I also respect those members who do what they want (to a certain extent) without worrying about others' reactions. I had thought that Airin fell into the latter category, but her damage control here suggests that she might ease up on the racy pictures a bit.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If there's outrage coming from these pictures, it must be out of jealousy (because they guy is hotter than the average fan/human being).

It's not the first time we see the girls giving the finger in a shoot or dorama, so the only picture I can see people complaining about is the one with the abs... and I gotta say, she's a lucky girl lol