Single AKB48 36th [Labrador Retriever] 14/05/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Again, Ikoma DID participate and is in the PV. Just because we haven't seen her in the 30-second preview doesn't mean she's not there.

2. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I'm all for Kennin members, but I think it's a bit ridiculous when Ikoma is placed in front of Yukirin, and Mio is above Maachun. I think management are placing too much push on Kennin instead of actual members of AKB48 :fp:

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yuko's grad song pics seems so lovely, the Pv seems to have a feel of eternal friendship and memories that won't fade forever, and OMG, almost all of the ori-K are back for Yuko, esp Ayana, Yuu & Kaoru, OMG, long time no see, yes yes yes, Yuttan, Nacchi, Nontii too, dead because of happiness, Meetan with her baby bump looks still lovely, Chiyuu, Sayaka, Natsumin, OMG, almost everyone
    no Erepyon & Maachan but that's expected, oh well

Team B's song seems so lackluster, i can't judge the song yet but the PV seems so out of budget, like dancing in a fake/kindergarden garden, really, that weird guy with Rina mask is a major WTF

Maachun in 2nd row, damm, i would love her to be front row, Mio 1st row, does this mean haruppi will be front row too?

but overall, i still can't wait for everything, this single overall is shaping to be a super nice one, might be the best since Koi Suru for overall quality, might be

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

All the fuss about the masked guy...it reminds me of the random violet monster in yobisute fantasy...curiously enough, another B team PV...

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I feel like the members positions are a way to make up for the kennin and full transfer swaps?
    Yukirin is in 3rd position in NMB Senbatsu and 2nd position in Team N, so they moved her position down in Team B so she's in 4th/5th position, yet still prominent in her own team. Maachun was in second row in her NMB team so being in second row for her AKB team means she was neither promoted or demoted. It makes me wonder if they planned to fully transfer Yukirin to NMB Team B and swap her with Maachun, but then scrapped the idea and just made her kennin.
    It's probable, considering mgmt took Milky out of AKB so they had to make up for it by giving AKB Sayanee. Same with the Ikoma/Rena swap.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Team B's new song sounds great!:cute:
    and wow Ikoma is in the 2nd position???
    what about Yukirin???
    and Mio's push start to get annoying a bit:^^;:
    i don't get why Nozawa Rena in the last row :?: i thought her transfer will make her more popular and she can be a front girl , now i prefer her in JKT
    and Maachun:inlove:

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nah, Maachun was stable senbatsu in NMB, now she's dancing in 2nd row of a B-side no ones really knows about except hardcore stans, so yeah, i don't think it's promoted

8. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    That masked guy is so annoying....but Ikoma is actually on the PV :^^;:
    I'm just sad that Yukirin isnt in the 2nd or 3rd position

9. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    wow too many participated members.. maybe they will make summer song's for yuko [hehe]

i think the first time they make 16-nin senbatsu for grad songs's... acchan only 10 member & mariko,tomochin 12 member.

btw.. no kawaei rina ?

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    But you have to remember that AKB is considered the flagship group. We can't assume that it's a demotion yet. The fact that she even got transferred to AKB says that they had their eyes on her and wanted her to be big in AKB. They saw the potential in her and want her to showcase that potential in a AKB Team. She was a senbatsu member in NMB because she was a 1st gen member, and she stayed there because she proved she had skills and an amazing voice. She doesn't have a senbatsu spot in AKB yet because she has to prove that she deserves the push for it just as much as the next girl they see potential in (Sakura, Nagisa, Shu, Miki, Owada, etc). My guess is that they're going to see how her popularity is in Team B, and if it's really good, they'll think about adding her to AKB senbatsu.

11. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh wow... IMO that's a pretty good spot for Ryoka. :banana: IMO everybody is gonna be staring at Mayuyu and Naanya, so then when they are trying to decide who to look at... they will forced to look at Ryoka who will be right in the middle of the two. :awesome: LOL.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maachun isn't young as those mentioned girls, she'll never be put in senbatsu, long shot for summer single but no one knows who's in the summer single anyway so, meaningless

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From Yuko's thread

14. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can't wait to watch the full pv for Yuko's grad song!

15. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    Loving A more than B previews atm but ending of B just >_< my eyes cant contain the kawaii-ness

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Unless Acchan and Tomochin are closest to the current senbatsu choice of management at that time, I don't think the same can be said for the chosen members for their grad song.

Then again, I don't really follow Maeda and Itano that well.

I just love the idea that for Yuko, even former members were asked to participate acknowledging that ori-K bond even more.

17. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    Hey! Paruru's dress is the one Yuko gave to her!
    It's cute though.. All members seem really put their heart for Yuko :)

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    ^it's a repost?

Since you did, I'm giving my thoughts on that video.
    I like the MV. It's a kind of mv that brings laughter when you watch it (at least for me that's the case).
    I like the song too. It's nice and memorable, it will easily get stuck in my head for days [hehe] I can't wait for all the members' name calls (only Naanya in the digest).

Team A was awesome. Team B is funny. Waiting for my favorite Team K and 4.
    I have no regret at all ordering all four types and having to spend less on other things
    Not to mention Yuko's graduation song >.,<
    I also had all types of Mae Shika Mukanee since it was said to be Yuko's graduation single, then it turned out to be her last senbatsu (well she said this but I thought it was her last single at all).
    Damn management.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, she blatantly said that was her last senbatsu in AKB instead of her last song.
    Knowing management, they weren't gonna let her slip away without milking her a bit more with a graduation song + another excuse to bring back the graduates.