AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    Just realize, when you lock a member, it will be automatically locked the lesson partner of that member.
    So, i think it's the best way to know/notice the cards who should not to be sacrificed :chuffed::chuffed:

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    For anybody who has timing issues:

go to the first option, その他
    then click on オプション
    then click on タイミング

keep hitting okay until the beat starts playing
    hit the side buttons when you hear the high pitched note (it's like, 1-2-3-click, 1-2-3-click)
    then you'll have the opportunity to test it out visually

i recommend you remap the timing because the default was off-beat for me.

3. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Game ID : 26185039
    ^^

4. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    Has anyone figured out how to increase friends list. Cant seem to add more than 10 ppl despite having 23 slots for friends

5. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Strange, it doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I also have this problem. I have a dozen of people in the pending list while my friend list is stuck at 10/23.

I just got a green Kojiharu from pot reward in Shoujotachi Yo normal difficulty. You may consider grinding it if you want one. Now, I need a green Minegishi Minami to evolve my 4* card, anyone has an idea where it is?
    Also, how do you expand the storage? I know if you have max 70/70 and you try to get another card from mail box, the game will give you the option to increase 10 slots by spending 1 gem. Is there any other way to do it?

6. wahyu azunyan

wahyu azunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    hi guys,
    wanna ask about, why i cant accept more friends in pending friend requests tab?
    whereas there is still more slots ( 10/19 ) :confused:

edited --

it seems we have same problem about that :^^;:

7. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i just got green 1 star watanabe mayu and kojima haruna form shoujotachi yo combo pot. feel so good. now i can evolve both of my mayuyu ^^

8. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah, I think Shoujotachi Yo gives a lot of green senbatsu and it's so easy to get 4 pots. Got a green Jurina from easy mode as well. I need Miichan, Rie and Annin though.

9. danni_iu_jess

danni_iu_jess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Can someone make like a full tutorial or guide to this game please? I'm don't even where is this whole green senbatsu and janken things XD

10. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I've played Shoujotachiyo with two full LP bars on mainly easy and have yet to get any green senbatsu members other than Jurina. And I get four pots everytime. This game seriously doesnt want me to get to 4 stars :asdfgh: And does anyone know if hard difficulty gets you anything different in terms of rewards for the pots?

@danni_iu_jess Check the first post of this thread and there should be a link to a basic guide for the game I made. Doesn't have everything though but it should cover most of the basics.

11. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i'm still wondering how to get that golden surprise pot. i've got 2 of it befor while playing the shoujotachi yo. but i didnt get mayu like the reward screen stated. why is it?

12. bintangpelangi

bintangpelangi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    bintangpelangi
    I really wish developer of this game release with additionaly change language to english. I really mad cause I feel like illiterate, cause I can't read Japanese letter

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Long press on the song difficulty should show you the actual reward.

now i'm in a point where it gets frustrating as well, all the member in my units are trained to 100% and they can't get 1 more star, i'm missing the right green tracksuits members.
    I burned all my LP in both songs of the day and did nt get the right ones ....

14. MurasakiSora

I didn't mean the rewards for getting specific ranks on a song, I already know how to check that. I meant when you get pots for racking up combos, do those pots get you anything different in different difficulties or are they the same depending on the song.

15. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    I found a little bug, I exchanged 10 tickets for a purple 3 star member, but when I choose my unit and click the middle button (to pick the strongest) she doesn't get picked, and after I pick her manually and save it, it doesn't save (the unit members are still the previous ones).
    After restarting, same thing happens

Edit:
    It turned out that it's caused by same member in same unit (this time I read the notification box properly). You can't have same member albeit different outfit. Damn. I exchanged for nothing.

16. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    yeh i did the same thing too :'( using 3 stars as material to train ppl is more worth it

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If i understand correctly, we have to roll shoujotachi yo to get the green members we want? Ok....

Can someone explain Yukirin skill?

Mayu/Takamina : raise your score in a short time
    Haruppi/Amina : Raise your stamina
    Yukirin : ???

Is there any other power?

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Is it possible to form more than 1 unit ?

In this screen it looks like there can be up to 5.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  19. MurasakiSora

Yukirin's one increases the range of where you can press to get a great instead of say a good, bad or even a miss. It's basically to help you rack up your combos better for a few seconds.

You can have up to 5 units, and you can create them in the member option (3rd option in the menu). Check the opening post for my guide and there's an explanation on how to use the member option there including about the units.

20. lolopopo00p0

lolopopo00p0 Kenkyuusei

Hello, my id : 26254160, feel free to add me :3 "actually i dont understand how to add people haha

Its really easy to get ss rank, just need all 5 member with 3* and choose 4* with point 20k+ friend, tada~~~ you can get ss rank very easy in easy mode :3

Very annoying to wait an hour++ for playing after the stamina burst out :v but overall i enjoy this game :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.