AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    No problem about that. Because when the game was developped, yuko, Hacchan and the others were still active members. It's in the contract when they did the game, that the all characters are playable.

The game Renai Sousenkyo have Acchan despite the graduation. It's even more true for this game.

2. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have never obtained the special reward from golden pot. Have never scored all excellent for a whole song either.
    You can only get perfect beat if you have a 4* and only themed-bubble can be perfectly tapped. For eg, only red bubbles in Heavy Rotation can be tapped perfectly when your center is a 4*.
    And I just fell short of getting A grade on Shoujotachi Yo with 99k team. I suck :wall:

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    The only golden pots I've gotten were from the daily songs (Shoujotachi Yo, Shonichi) and they weren't particularly special either. I'm guessing that the gold pots on regular songs are extremely rare.

Man this progression is slow, I hope there's an EXP bonus sometime soon. I hit rank 20 and got Sayonara Crawl, and the next unlock is rank 27 for Oogoe Diamond. That'll take forever...

4. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    @joooooooooe Man. You're at 20 already? I feel like I've been grinding at this game since it came out and I'm only at 15 :lol:

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Omg Oogoe Diamond level 27.....So there's something beyond Sayonara crawl after all, that's crazy!

The problem with this leveling system is that people will automatically farm Shoujo tachi yo and Shonichi to get their member to level up, and i don't think it's a good thing.

Also compared to Pazudora, the points needed to do a song are way too high.

I'm looking forward special event though, or special type songs like namida surprise coming up more.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Efficient LP usage! :1st:

I did train the 3-star Haachan to a 4-star with the special lesson, but it doesn't seem to have as big an impact as I thought it would have so I mostly grind hard versions of non-daily songs in hopes of getting a 4-star gold pot.

I've gotten close to all-Excellent on songs on Easy but I keep missing 1 or 2. Just like the good ol' DDR days. :rant:

7. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If you look at the leaderboard, there are quite a few of rank 30+ players and most of them have 5* members with 45k performance. They must have spent lots of money :)

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's quite frustrating sometimes. It works perfectly fine for 'easy' songs I can finish them with almost perfect score but then when I invest 30-45 LP for a harder song the game crashes frequently during the actual song or just when I finished it. :wall:

I got my 1st member (Naachan) to 100% but all three listed members for special lessons aren't clickable. How do I upgrade her to 4* ? Do I need to grind more members to find one that works as lesson partner?

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So in the end how do you get gold pot in normal song like Hebirote or Suzukake Nanchara? Is it random or is it from "all excellent" scoring with 15k 3stars member?

10. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The greyed out members are the ones you need for the special lesson. If they're greyed out it means you don't have them and still need to get them.
    For the special lesson, you need green members which are easiest to obtain from the daily songs (Shoujotachi yo, Shonichi). There's a special event going on this weekend (or was it only for Saturday?) where you can obtain any member from Shoujotachi yo and not just the predefined ones. So if you wanna try to get the ones you need you should focus on this song for now and hope you'll obtain them. (It's hard, though, I've been trying and I'm still lacking 1 or 2 of the needed members to upgrade my Naachan ...)

11. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    When doing the regular lesson, sometimes when I add members they are greyed out. I can still use them to level up a member, so it's not like they are blocked. I added two of the same member, and only one of them was greyed out too. Just a bit confusing.

ID: 25607235

12. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    M7hdS5h.png
    I upgraded my Izuriina from 2 star to 3 star and she got a headband. What do you guys' upgraded characters look like? Just curious to see if they all get accessories or what.

13. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I trained a couple of members to 100%, but I can't give them special lessons, they just don't appear in the list. So I'm guessing there is some sort of limit to how much you can upgrade a member then (since these are members I've already upgraded from 1 -> 2)? If so, is there any way to check the limit?

14. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    If they are greyed out in regular lesson I think in means you have them in a unit.

15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Same here. I leveled up my red Mayu to 3 stars but i can't go to 4 stars?

16. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    You can only level up a member 'card' once. (once you upgrade a level 1 card to 2, you can't upgrade it anymore.)
    So, no use on leveling 1-star members. Focus on 3-star and 4-star members.

I call the lessons 'cannibalizing other member to absorb their skill' :D
    I 100%ed Nozawana dan Akicha, but no luck finding the levelup partners

17. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Aw....so much for the prospect of "raising a team from the ground" >_<

18. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    damn, i shouldn't have reroll a 4 star when i did the janken!!! Aaaah

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    @Mai Thanks :chuffed: I'll try my luck with Shoujotachi yo
    __
    Oh btw IGN: Cubo | 26914262

Actually is there any benefit of having more people in your friendlist? ^^ The 6th performing member is always choosable among a random pool isn't it?

20. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

If you select a friend you get 10 hearts instead of just 5

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.