Single AKB48 36th [Labrador Retriever] 14/05/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 22, 2014.

1. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

^exactly! As long as we are spending money and supporting the group we should have the right to express our opinion on stuff. Keep in mind that being in this fandom doesn't come cheap (seriously $15 for a three songs is a total rip off). If you don't like the complaining then ignore it. No one is forcing you to care about another person's opinion. Also people have the right to be upset about Yuria coming in from a sister group and taking the lead spot and I'm pretty sure we're going to see a lot more of that type of anger (Imagine NMB's next single and having Yukirin as a possible center, people will be raging).

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol you need to stop. It's a brand new Team 4. In fact Renacchi was in the very first Team 4 as a front row girl. Stop hating on her like that, it's silly. I don't understand why everyone is constantly trying to pass off their personal opinion that Renacchi is meh as a fact that is shared by everyone in the fandom. There are many who love Renacchi as well who would love to see her do well even if they don't oshi her.

And yea, Miki Nana are already popular enough and they had a massive push last year, they can survive on their own now so it's understandable how they got pushed to the sides. And I don't think it would work to just replace Mako with Yuria, they have to keep the trio alive somehow. Three Musketeers fans are gonna be angry if Mako was just replaced so they might as well make a new trio with Yuria, Renacchi and Nagisa. Personally I would prefer Mion, Renacchi and Naisa tho! MikiNana lack the balance that Mako has to be the sole centre anyway.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It feels to me like you are twisting the facts of this little "controversy". First of all, nowhere has anyone ever said that they only expect to hear praise on this forum. And nobody has ever said that people cannot have an opinion, or that they cannot post criticism. Criticism is posted all the time in many threads without any hint of an uproar over it. Some people like certain singles more than others. Some people like certain performances more than others. Outfits, lineups. You name it. Everyone here does it to a degree. But what most of those people do is 1) take ownership of the criticism as their personal opinion and 2) offer some sort of constructive criticism of what might make the situation better. @notsolittlej 's recent post in the Team K thread is a nice example. The problem some have is when the criticism in question sounds like nothing more than a bunch of hatemongering, blaming and Monday Morning Quarterbacking without a hint of ownership. It happens often, doesn't invite any sort of debate or discussion, and as @Silenka said becomes tedious to read over and over again. Especially when the entire point of AKB48 is for everyone to have fun and enjoy the entertainment. At the theater, the concerts, events, nobody is walking around seething because the members weren't in the positions they expected them to be in. They are simply having a good time. That's not to say that they have loved everything AKB has ever done. But they aren’t brimming with anger either. As @Tensai has said many times in this forum. If I had this much rage and animosity over a pop group, I wouldn't follow them anymore...for my own well being!

As you have repeatedly stated that we should all respect the "rights" of those who choose to participate in the fandom in their own way. That's fine. But I also invite you to take a look at what might be inciting the opposing responses. As you said to me once before, respect is a two way street.

And to make this relevant to the thread...

My b-side preferences. B>>A>4>>>>K

I love the Ikoma mask! I think A's PV will be really cute. B's song is the most catchy. K sounds boring, even if it is going to feature Wasamin in leather :corr:

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Cristafari "At the theater, the concerts, events, nobody is walking around seething because the members weren't in the positions they expected them to be in." Well, I'm pretty sure most of us aren't living in Japan. If all of us had the chance to see AKB in concerts, or meet them at handshake events, I'm sure you wouldn't see that much complaining in here. If our favs don't get the best spot in theater/Pv's, but if we could meet them at handshake anyway or see them up close at theater, then why would anyone complain? Yeah. Except this is an international forum, with mostly people who aren't in Japan, and who can only rely on Pv's, etc. Try to understand some fans' feeling, who don't have the same chances as you. (Besides, I'd like to say, even in Japan, some fans react pretty bad, just see the situation with SKE where even Rena had to try and stop the fans after the comments they made).

I agree, though, that it's not necessary to complain too much. But most people complain about new things, it's not like it'll go on forever, so just let them vent their feelings and move on. This is a forum of discussion after all. Do you see anyone still complaining that much for the shuffle? No, because it's the past already, even if it wasn't that long ago. Let people give their opinions and move on. Let's not forget this is the discussion section, you can always stay at your fav's official thread and have no complaining or discussing, but only news and "happy" comments ;D Besides I'm pretty sure all the decisions management makes is to bring more discussions (from medias and fans) to keep AKB alive. No more complaining and no more discussions = dead group. and this is the worse situation. They rather have fans getting mad and complaining, at least it'll make their "support" for their favs stronger = buy more votes etc. This is exactly what they want... So while some of you are like "hey, just accept what management does and be happy!" I'm actually sure that even management doesn't want this.

But anyway, team 4's teaser was yesterday, and I think most people are already over it. I know I am. I wasn't that mad to begin with anyway, haha. The past 2 weeks had most team shonichi and Pv preview, so the discussions and complaints were expected. I'm sure from now on most fans will accept the new teams and support whoever they feel like supporting, the "negative" comments won't ever be as much. and there's the elections soon for all the discussions anyway. The new teams and their line-up are already old news o__o! AKB moves too fast, lol.

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think I'll say more when I see the full PV of the b-sides. I want to hear the full songs of Team K and Team B.

6. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Speculations. Complains. Rants.
    You forget that Japanese fans also do that.
    you dont see it on theatre but online..... itsmuch on bigger scale. 2chan, is just one of them. Of course you wont expect them going around the cafe and complain at the theatre. Online communities who also do gathering often.They complain online. But when they meet? There are other thigs to discuss beside things they have discussed rite?
    it's funny because fans who defended managements too much are more rare

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  7. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

Damn , The renacchi hate xD
    Everyone needs a little bit spotlight guys xD
    Miki&Nana got #2 & #3 in Philosophy right?
    We cant say anything about management's picks though:))
    I'm actually more shocked by Miion being in 2nd row ~
    Can someone tell me who's the girl between Miichan & Ripopo?

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Ever since Yuko chose Miion as her HebiRote she became a 'hot topic'. Her G+ follower count is on par with Naanya who's the 15th gen ace. Mion also got a primary unit center in the current team 4 stage she's an uprising member with a potentially (friendly) rivalry vs Naanya.
    Most fans looking forward for her and I haven't read any opposition vs her level of push.

Renacchi on the other hand well she already got plenty chances before and it never worked like intended so of course NanaMiki fans won't be too happy about the 1st row formation.
    But I guess the management thinks Nana doesn't need any major push anymore she can stand on her own feet.

Anyway the girl inbetween Miichan and Ripopo is Murayama Yuiri :)

9. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks!
    I was expecting Miion to be in #2 or #3 position xD

10. Parururun

Parururun Kenkyuusei

Although I am a Paruru-oshi, I won't regret to vote for Renacchi instead of Paruru:^O^: I just want to see her shine once.:cute:

11. ranko

ranko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    GPBchan
    Don't forget, Miion had a fair amount of popularity even before the HebiRote thing. It's likely she would have gotten a good spot regardless of that happening.

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Yeah,
    back when the 15th gen debuted Mion seemed to be the management's choice of the generation 'ace'.
    Like in this short dance segment of the revival concert last year.

(One month before their actual theater stage debut 130609; before Naanya took over ^^)

Ever since then the focus turned on to Naanya but Mion kept her popularity level up as 2nd most fav 15th gen. Her HS sales have always been shortly behind Naanya's level so is her G+ follower count if that counts as indicator for the demand)

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think Mion might be pushed hard along with Naanya and someone else (Komiharu maybe) so that there can be another trio, like Anrire and the 3 musketeers

14. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Owada, Mukaichi, Komiyama, and Tsuchiyasu are pretty much the most popular girls in the 15th gen, and they even formed an unofficial unit called Cinderellaaaa. So if the two are pushed, I'm pretty sure the other will be as well, maybe to lesser degree than the other two. I mean, they picked over Tsuchiyasu over Mogi, who is more on the popular side, to be in the third row of the Team 4 PV. I don't wanna bring that subject up though but yeah.

15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Kimi to deatte boku wa kawatta/Wink wa sankai - AKBSHOW 18
    Escape - AKBSHOW 25

Can't say I've seen anything else that's released yet that includes them, but my memory isn't so good for this kind of thing. For some reason, the B-sides really don't get performed that often lately. I believe the non-AKB janken single B-sides get performed more by their respective groups since their catalog is comparatively smaller.

17. Minoru_21

Minoru_21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  18. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Thanks to Minoru for the links!!!;)
    Guys in team B PV i saw one members wearing a mask.Who is she and why she's wearing the mask??:?:

19. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Listening to B Garden and I dunno... I don't think I'll ever want to listen to it again. Really isn't my kind of song at all and it seems a lot worse now with just audio than when watching the preview. It does seem like a fun and quirky song but I personally prefer Team B Oshi/Wasshoi B for my Team B song than this at any rate. Maybe the PV will change my mind a bit when it comes out but after listening to this, I'd have to say it's the song I like the least in this single even though many of my favourite members are in Team B. =/

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Still hard to beat "seigi no mikata janai hero"