1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 6th [Gingham Check] 2014/06/11

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 26, 2014.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 6th single

Gingham Check

[​IMG]

Release 2014/06/11

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tracklist

CD

01. Gingham Check
    02. Utsukushii Inazuma - Kilat yang Indah -
    03. Kondo Koso Ecstasy - Kali ini Ecstasy -
    04. Boku wa Ganbaru - Aku Akan Berjuang -
    05. Sakura no Hanabiratachi - Kelopak-kelopak Bunga Sakura -
    06. Gingham Check - English Version

DVD

01. Gingham Check Music Video
    02. Gingham Check Music Video Behind The Scenes

Gingham Check

Utsukushii Inazuma - Kilat yang Indah

Kondo Koso Ecstasy - Kali Ini Ecstasy

Boku wa Ganbaru - Aku Akan Berjuang

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ then we heard the same rumour but long before the sousenkyo i wish JKT will cover this song, so i hope the rumour is true (but i will more happy if they get original song)

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    first, congrats to all senbatsu members even the center is melody again and my oshi, Ayen, didn't enter it. :| but, Shania in top 4 :flower:
    but i'll happier if they'll get original single, right?
    i think 5 cover singles with 1 cover album is enought for JKT to have covered AKB songs. it's time for them to 'mandiri' theirselves as JKT48.

if the rumour said that, now i say this :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Exclusive single for JKT is only myth. Keep waiting for Sakura no Hanabiratachi.

5. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

For sure, Iiwake Maybe very genuine. First senbatsu for AKB, and first senbatsu for JKT
    I'm still hoping they will make original song. But nowadays, usually JOT makes a single with short preparation I think.

Still remember how lack is preparation for KFC selling, Managu release. Can I assume a single preparation by its MV and behind the scene? JKT's behind the scene video is getting less duration than their past single. From 10+ til 5+.

It is really difficult for 48 to create another language-original-single (Aki-p?)... Releasing cover single just making a casual fans will not anticipated (like me I guess). Yes we want to hear remake single (such as Beginner), but consider how big the success when JKT release original song? Look how people buying Flying Get to this Sousenkyou. Plus lot of CM, plus new song (that means new song character, new costume, and so on).

This is really big chance to make money!

6. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

I heard some rumor that the single will be 'beginner' . Hope this is true. :cute:

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ ah i know from where this rumour came from but i'm happy for any song (more happy if it's ori single)

8. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

if by rumor = insert any song you secretly wish to get covered by JKT

yeah it's pretty convincing. :p

anyway some said it's pareo ha emerald based on what rica recently tweeted
    people sure take things fast

9. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I thought they would release the single by the end of May. Details should be announced as of now :huh:

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I think what they mean by the end of may is revealing what the single is...not releasing it...but that's just an opinion of mine...who knows...

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ in website they say "Akhir Mei | Rilis Single CD ke-6 JKT48"

Maybe they will announced the single at handshake event? And perform it?

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Maybe...that is another possibility....haven't seen any senbatsu member giving clues tho' or maybe the tweets about recording something a couple days ago?and i hope they introduce Chikariina soon too...

13. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    well we experienced each time they released single. Maybe they will release it this month, as RIVER was released on may too last year. We could predict their single will released each may, july, august, november and march.

14. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I hope with no Under Girls for the B-Side, JOT will introduce her on it. Even better if they put her on the center lol. It's the closest thing to Under Girls on the 6th single since they didn't even bother to ranked them officially.

I won't be surprise if they ended up release the single on the HS event [hehe]

It safe to say that they were/are trying to put 5 singles within the year, just like what AKB had been done. I'm partially agree with your prediction, I don't know about july/august, tho. Yuuhi was like a release to support their final show on the tour, hence the release date being the show's date while KFC was more like AKS plan than JOT's to make the song hit and being something like 48G anthem lol

On the song topic, I would like the A-Side to be Iiwake Maybe if its another cover song! It would be great to have an ori song, but also it would be nice to have the song that related to AKB and their very first sousenkyo to be JKT's! Moreover, Acchan and Melody's treatment had been similiar lol. Other reason is simply because it's a great song to cover [hehe] if SNH has done it why JKT hasn't?

15. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    I could say JKT is really have a lot of different concept from AKB as sister group. Like they hide what single that will released soon, they announced the single's release date too late, even they hid the trailer for MV and the couplings till the release date. Btw, on AKB they released each february, may, august, oct and december so i thought they will do the same from 6th single++ but i hope they release 3-4 singles and 1 album a year. And i consider the will cover songs like Beginner, UZA, GM5 and Iiwake maybe before doing their original song. haha~
    -----------------------
    i heard on twitter their new single is Gingham Check

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  16. eureureong

eureureong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I hope it's Gingham Check! SNH has been getting good songs to cover lately, I'm waiting for JKT to do the same.

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Usually, they promote (or announced) their next single at the handshake event (as in the case of Managuu and Furage), so there's a chance that the 6th will also be unrevealed during the event, though I wonder whether they will really release it at the end of May.

For the song, I really hope it's an original song. But if it's another cover, Iiwake Maybe or Gingham Check are pretty good choices, although I prefer a dark-themed song like Beginner or UZA :approve:

18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Iiwake Maybe would fit :p Mungkiiiin Mungkiiin…. cinta lalallalalala

My Indonesian is bad haha.

I wonder which songs they'll put with it. I thought it was so odd that SNH got to cover Kondo Koso Ecstasy. It's my favorite AKB track EVER, so I was thrilled to a get a new remix and a Chinese version.

JKT would NEVER do a song like that :p AT least I hope not. It was bad enough that they did Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru… My Indonesian friend who is a JKT48 fan was really mad that did that song.

If they did Kondo Koso Ecstasy, I would be thrilled because I'd get it in another language I understand :p But I don't want backlash at all, so it'd be best to do more happy songs.

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    confirmed and just performed at the mini live concert JKT48 6th Single is Gingham Check

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Congratulations @asukachan for guessing it correctly!

We didn't get our wish yet then...