Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Maiyan, I just stopped by to say I love you :cute:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

3. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    I don't know what Maiyan's respond to that since I've never seen before she reply one. But if you say: "I'm Maiyan oshi!" like Misa's brother (well he said through her), Maiyan will be like: "Arigatou!~" :3
    But thanks, I love her too!~ \(^o^)/

Yeah I've seen them, it was from 2014.04.09 Young Magazine No.9 right.

Btw, have you guys seen this Maiyan's gifs of "Wake up Dokkiri" in the latest NogiDoko (the one that has Ijiri as the guest). She's so.... AAAHHH!!! So Freakin' Cute!!!!>.<
    [​IMG]

You can see the rest of the gifs right here. It's made by Kyomi-chan btw, you'll the source of it:
    http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/84134936324/shiraishi-mai-wake-up-dokkiri#notes

And regarding 9th single senbatsu announcement that it will be aired in NogiDoko May 11th, Maiyan said something like this not long ago:

"To be honest, I was frustrated. But then I thought, it would be nice if I get to be the center one more time."
    (2014.04.25 - Bananaman Gold Radio - Question for Maiyan, how did you feel about the position change from the 6th to the 7th single?)

Obviously Maiyan wants it, therefore as Maiyan oshi it makes me automatically wanted it too. So, MAIYAN FOR CENTER! Minnasan yoroshiko onegaishimasu!~ (What I mean by that is if you want Maiyan to be CENTER, or you think Maiyan should be the CENTER, you can give your votes right there on the polling alright. Thanks! ^_^

4. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

With Rena getting in the band it will be even harer for Maiyan to get the center position once again. And even in Nogizaka, many members are "centerable" That's good for the band, but not really for Maiyan. I feel like she won't get the center anymore, there are many powerful senbatsu, and even with Ikoma's abscence, it will be hard.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    tumblr_n4xf3fCbEt1rhrmfjo1_1280.jpg

Kazumin, Maiyan and Nanase playing around.[hehe]

credit to shibuya-blues

6. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Oops, I just follow what the tags said.:whistle:

I haven't read Maiyan's blog since its launch. Maybe, I should since Amina to Isshiyo is gone.

Thanks for the correction!

8. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46

First of all, let me refresh your memory...
    Maiyan is by far the most POPULAR NOGIZAKA46's member.
    You can see the proof here if you please:
    http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/85527109429/nogizaka-search-trends-2014#notes

Second of all, when things get hard, it will just make you want it more. I believe after all of this, instead of giving up, Maiyan will keep do her best as she can, cause she really really hate to lose, and in the end she'll get what she deserve. Yes perhaps there are a lot of "centerable" members as you said in Nogi, but that's not the case, the thing is who's the most deserve member to be in the position of center, I'm talking about how the members put a effort, give a great performance in each and every live, do her best at variety show, it all counts. So instead just giving a "term" as you did, all those efforts must be considered as in the term "Deserve to be in center". Oh man, what you said is hurting my feelings, really. But thanks to you now my feeling to Maiyan is become stronger and stronger to stand up for her and dealing with people like you, so thanks anyway~ :)

Just in case you don't know, Maiyan has been through some really horrible things in her past, first bullied by her classmates, then (now) bullied by the people in her fandom, now this whole shiz with management. And that's why I just want her to be happy from now on. For someone as wonderful as Maiyan, she deserves so much more than what she is given right now. You can read bunch of those stuff in an interviews or such. To not be the center again is sucks, but to be still the first row at least cure me a little from all this disappointment.

9. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

It's like you're saying other members doesn't put as much effort as Maiyan, which is more than likely false. And I'm more than sure that other members have been through hard times as well, almost everyone does, it's just that we don't know about it because they don't talk about it.

Being center is not the be all, end all. It's not like she'll be forgotten if she wasn't center anyway.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i hate overreaction like said she's the only one that hardwork. dont exergrate too much. everyone is working except the noticeable and the legend such as hoshimina,hahaah (i dont hate her at all, because that might seperate her than others, lol)

the only thing that will make me uneasy if she will be placed on 3rd or demotion but i think that's not gonna happen unless something happen.
    as long as she in fukujin and better in 1st row will make me happy. because actually everyone deserves to be a centre for a song in their career even she's not popular. unless like ikoma, 5 in a row centre but still being rejected is different case. it's clearly she doesnt deserve another shot of being in the cntre as people clearly doesnt want her or cant see anything in her.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Movie making of next month's B.L.T.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Oh. That video makes me harder to breath..PPfffff...Perfect!

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yes, Maiyan is definitely eye candy. I also enjoyed the Misamisa vid as well. I think I will be purchasing this BLT.:cool:

14. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    singing , dancing, acting, MC, modeling, beauty

Maiyan is all kill

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

September Ray making movie. Must be really early in the AM to shoot at Omotesando Hills without the crowds.

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [​IMG]
    Happy Birthday~ Mai chan

17. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Happy birthday to the Goddess that is Maiyan

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Happy 22nd birthday Maiyan!

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIYAN :flower: <3 <3 <3

[​IMG]
    http://nasemayu.tumblr.com/post/93670763723

The most beautiful, cute, funny, dorky, hardworking, devoted (to the group), and everything.
    My favorite Nogi member (along with Ikuchan). She deserves all the success and happiness!!

20. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIYAN :ome: