1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Got my ticket too, really looking forward to it :D

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Oh cool, are you the girl from jphip with the muchichi shirt who appears in the NSK KFC fanvid by any chance? I forgot her username >_<

3. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone else not have their Babymetal tickets yet? If not, when do they roughly come?

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Mine arrived yesterday =)

Some places send them up to a week before the gig, so you have a large window as to when they can arrive.

5. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    Once again, nope! I feel like I'm bringing all the disappointments haha

Mine haven't arrived either. I wouldn't start worrying for a while though.

6. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    I didn't realize there was a UK fans thread
    1. Where are you from in the UK?
    I'm from the West London

2. How did you get into AKB?
    I remember reading a bunch of manga and watching anime and occasionally I would see parodies of AKB or references to them, I would find myself not paying too much attention then one day I was watching something on youtube and among my recommendations there was a clip that kept appearing, so watched and it turned out to be Takamina getting pranked on Akbingo, after that google did the rest and i got hooked on to AKB around 32th Single Sosenkyou, I have been hooked ever since.

3. Which members are your favourites?
    My Kami-Ichi-Oshi is Watanabe Miyuki, after that, in no particular order, Matsui Jurina, Kojima Mako, and Shibuya Nagisa.

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm from Southampton, at the bottom of England

I remember a friend of mine in Japan told me to go to Team Ks second stage, I went but I still didn't like them (I was a fan of MoMusu at the time and didn't have a particular favourite). Then that same friend dragged me to B1 and there I started to like them. I saw this girl (Whom I love till today and you know who that is through my profile picture) that I seemed to like so I searched the third gens on the official website and her name was Kashiwagi Yuki (Ofc XD) around August 2007 I went on a hiatus and started to like Girls Generation. Around 3 years later, my friend who put me into all this told me to watch the recent AKBingo episodes (They were new around then) and got back into the fandom because of Yuko and her failed US knowledge XD.

My Kami-Oshi is of course Kashiwagi Yuki and I do like 5 members after her in a particular order and that's Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko, Watanabe Miyuki, Kojima Haruna and Takahashi Minami.

Hehe here you guys go :)

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    ANOTHER ENGLISH YUKIRIN FAN!!! -waves-

-goes mad-

Hi and welcome guys =) ^_^

You might have read back a little in the thread but we try to arrange meet ups in London once a month - MiyukiLove21, might wanna join? :) - but in June we are doing some mini Sousenkyou parties at people's houses to watch the election and go over the results as they happen. So come late June/early July we'll have another meet up scheduled which we hope some of you can join us for! :D usually involves Japanese/Chinese/Korean food, karaoke, photo trading and constant AKB/idol talk :p

9. Wolfinsin

Wolfinsin Kenkyuusei

Some times I'm in London around those times. If I am, is it possible for me to come along?

10. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Of course it is! :D We welcome any and all AKB fans haha, and love it when new people come too!
    There are quite a few Mayuyu fans in the group too :)
    Next meet up date will be posted here to see if it's generally OK for everyone :)

11. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Yeah I would like to join just tell me a time and place, although i won't have any photo cards to trade :^^;:

12. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Haha well I literally got my first Milky photo with Labrador Retriever, a great day for me! :D
    If I come across photos of members that others in the group like I sometimes get them just to give away, as I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many photos as it is - I am an eBay menace!
    @Wolfinsin - I think I have some Myao and Mocchi photos I'm not strongly attached to if you'd like them?
    Not all of us are big photo collectors/traders either, so no worries :chuffed:

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I'm not in the UK now, but I'll be in September for 3rd year of university. I'm from Malaysia but my university is York St John University in York.

Got interested in Beginner, impressed by Nakeru Basho, and that sealed it. Something like that.

My oshi is Sayanee but my other top favourite/graduated members are in my signature :p I guess that is for NMB...I'm also quite fond of the member N drafted, Sutou Ririka. she's very fascinating lol.
    I guess I do quite like Matsui Rena as well. And from AKB (other than Maachun), my current favourite is Okada Nana (influenced by TTMC show). I also like Kojiharu and Ricchan (get well soon girl!!)
    From HKT, I like Murashige and Meru (I liked her from the moment I saw Hatsukoi Butterfly but kinda fell out of her. Grew to like her again also from TTMC show xD)

14. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Yaaaaaaaaaay another Sayanee fan! :D She is my current #2, so more yay! Love Naachan too.

And oh my god you've got a two-shot with her. :shocku:

-major fangirl moment-

I should really post my oshi list on here somewhere haha...

Anyway, hello and welcome! ^^ What are you doing at uni? =)

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Yeah I went to the 2shot event at Intex Osaka on the 3rd of May!! I wrote a full report on it at page 1 of the NMB Experiences thread (it should be the most bottom post of the page if you're interested in reading lol)

I am majoring in English Language and Linguistics and Japanese.
    My first year of uni was in York. But my 2nd year now is in Japan. It's a one year exchange...from August last year and it'll end this year in August too :3

Hello and nice to know you too! How about you? What do you do?
    Are you a student? Working??

And ooh you're a fangirl too. I can never tell genders online hahah.

16. Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I'm not technically from the UK, but I am a student studying here, from Singapore(ish), and currently reside around Shrewsbury.

I somehow stumbled onto Yukirin, then her songs from Shortcake, then eventually decided to look up on AKB48 too

Kashiwagi Yuki, Nishino Miki, Shimazaki Haruka (Though I will never forget Kuumin 4 lyfe)

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I swear you've already met me through PM XD Still quite busy :( So might not make it for another meetup.... I've yet to make plans with my friends for Yukirin's birthday... I talked with the who made me like and relike AKB because he's a Yukirin Oshi too and we wanted to make some sort of Minecraft mod for Yukirin but...

18. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @KashiwagiFan4Life - haha yes we did but another UK Yuki fan still excites me =D

And hello n welcome @Yagami Kumi! A few members of the group like Mikichan, and I was a fan of Kuumin before she left. Yay that you like Yuki too! Shortcake is a great intro to the AKB world, what did you think of Birthday Wedding?

@convenience93 - WOW! D= I shall hunt down and read your report =) as someone who has never been to an event (I am hoping to attend a HS later this year) I like reading about them.
    Please drop us a line when you get back then =)
    I studied Literature with minors in Language and Creative Writing, graduated two years ago, and now I am working full time =)
    Haha yes I am a fangirl. So are xxdelta and jell_o_jello, but I can't remember who else has what names on here haha!

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    [​IMG]
    @Yukitie You know, I've been planning something for ages when it came to Yukirin's birthday but I haven't gotten around to it. Listening to Chinmoku rn and it's giving me feels

For those who like MaYuki I found this very funny G+ post(s) from Yukirin XD ^

20. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Well it might be that we arrange another meet up just before or after Yukirin's birthday, and will celebrate ALL48 July birthdays =) hopefully you can attend.