Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I actually think her way of thinking in this instance is a bit naive... but at the same time very Haruppi-like. IMO it was the same way with her Sakura G+ post in which she realized that Sakura's goal was the same as hers... to make the election senbatsu... and instead of seeing Sakura as a rival... she chose to think that maybe both of them could make it to senbatsu together... again... a very Haruppi-like view of the world. :)

That is part of Haruppi's charm as well though IMO... she has this aura that constantly radiates optimism and happiness... and her almost complete lack of cynicism makes you want to live in her world... even if were but only for a moment. :cool:

2. emily

emily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    But don't you think this way of thinking will bring her much further? I think that way of thinking is more than just optimistic. She's right, she isn't [insert random member's name here], so there's no point in comparing, because she's Haruppi and that's everything she can ever possibly be. And in order to be the best Haruppi she can be, she has to compare herself to her past self or to her future self (aka what she wants to reach, her dreams, etc). And that's what she wants. She figured it all out.
    Of course she can aspire to be as [random quality] as [random member], but in the end that's different from comparing.
    I don't know, in my eyes it's admirable to have such a way of living. Haruppi is just really my type of person I guess haha XD

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    In a world where a lot of the decisions are made by the higher uppers, it's good to have a mindset like her to learn the most out of the situation you're given and not stare upwards mubling "Kuyashii" for half of the time.

I think it's very healthy, and you see that she doesn't go back on the ambition either, still senbatsu. It also feels nice as a fan to not come home to a crying post every time something doesn't go as planned, but instead focussing on the positive outlook in it and how to use it going forward.

It's fresh.

Her page from the SSK Book:
    52.jpg

I must say that I'm getting more interested in her again. It had been so-so for quite a while but now that I've seen her in the latest H performance, in some promo stuff and especially in the Team K preview, I have my interest back.

I'm going to watch the Team K shonichi and report back.

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the scan @DeJure , I wish I could provide a good translation for it but my Japanese skills aren't that good, basically she said something along the lines of: "2 years ago at the time of the election, I was given the center position, but I couldn't make it into the ranking. I felt really bad towards my fellow HKT members and my fans. From there I thought I wanted to be someone important. " She also talked about how people told her that her odeko showing hairstyle is not very common in Japan, so it's really easy to find her in a crowd, of course she talked about her lisp as well and at the end she says, "I absolutely won't bite my own tongue"? the direct translation of "Zettai Kimimasen" I'm guessing that she means she won't let her lisp be her downfall? Anyways that's what I got from it XD The actual translation is actually very sweet and Haruppi wrote an overall honest yet optimistic column which basically summed up all of her important points.

Besides that, her collar bones have been very dominant lately. This seems to be an off shot from the official
    [​IMG]
    It's hard to imagine she was ever chubby with those sticking out everywhere

News roundup.

Haruppi's Sasshi produced CM plus Yokoyama Team K's PV preview got her yet again on the radar after the very recent K shonichi. Here are some new links if anyone's interested.

HKT48指原莉乃、兒玉遥ソロCMをプロデュース-はにかみ笑顔で「好き」と告白
    http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2014/05/13/255/

ロッテ、ガム情報発信サイト「クレイジーガム放送局」HKT48・兒玉遥出演TVCMを公開
    http://navicon.jp/news/23461/

HKT兒玉遥、キス顔を披露
    http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=ent2_ent2&k=g140257

HKT兒玉遥「下校デート」してるようなソロCMを指原プロデュース
    http://news.dwango.jp/?itemid=7415

And a lot more. Bottom line is it helped a lot to have Sasshi's name slammed into every headline. But imo I wish she hadn't been the producer. I don't know if it's cause of all the work both girls have piled up recently or not, but the CM looked like it had zero effort put into it in terms of producing, any other producer could've done just as much of a good job if not better without even trying. On apiositive note, the CM itself was so bland that Haruppi's closeups were the only selling point and that kinda helps just makes her face more memorable to whoever is going to be on that channel.

Haruppi along with Top4 are appearing on BIG ONE GIRLS No.022 that comes out on the 19th
    [​IMG]

Also Sakuruppi plus Natsu are again this year part of Fukuoka's Vehicle Tax promotion characters

if the video does not show watch the video here

There's another video here as well
    自動車税 期限内納付呼びかけ
    http://www3.nhk.or.jp/fukuoka-news/20140514/4328701.html

Haruppi seems to have yet again changed her style
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

speaking of her hairstyle chronicles lately, these is from the very latest HKT tour concert,
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm really liking how she doesn't stick to just one certain way of styling it, which was really plain, she changes it in every other occasion and that's just so exciting to look forward to, while keeping the odeko signature firm. Thing is I actually like all of her recent ventures!

And finally
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All other photos, gifs and video updates are on Happy Haruppi ♛

5. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

^ Wow. She looks amazing in the second gif.

6. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    She definitely fit in Team K. I pretty much like her badass style.

BTW, what Dejure linked
    [​IMG]
    She looks soo mature, and gorgeous. [​IMG]

7. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

@t-motion She's turning into a beautiful woman.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She said her charm points is her forehead, but i would totally go for her shoulders and collarbones.

Pretty strange, but i love her outfit that shows her shoulders ( handshake events + Sousenkyo) the most! Maybe that's why lol.

Her quick teaser is enough for me to say that team K appeal will absolutely be no problem for her.

9. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Finally, some fellow collarbone lovers! It's never something I'd really paid attention to, but Haruppi's are really prominent and pretty.
    The CM was pretty much what I was expecting. It was never going to come close to Anya's excellent one, but it was short, simple and gave Haruppi a little extra exposure. It can only benefit her!

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Japan is like the only place that does this sort of thing right? I mean actually promote a tax... like yah, you guys gotta pay us more money, but to distract you from that concept we will show you some cute idols. :^^;:

I like the twirling the hands part... it is like she is casting a spell on you or something. :blush:

Only thing is breaking a raw egg on your collarbone is probably not as funny as breaking one on your forehead. :hehe:

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'd have less of a problem paying taxes if it was Haruppi doing the asking rather than some faceless bureaucrat that's for sure :lol:

Her hairstyle in the tax pictures reminds me a bit of when Sayanee had her hair at it's shortest early last year.

12. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

LOL ... I did forget to mention this but a couple days ago when I was vidding, the dude walked by me and I asked him what he thought (of the video). He misunderstood and replied "she has a big forehead."

I said, thank you for noticing! [hehe]

My favorite word to describe her is 'elegant'. She's still a little awkward, as expected from a teenager, but she's grown up so much.

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I think the tax thing is more something to remind people to actually pay it, since it's some local tax and I've heard them talk about the timely payments going up or something lol.

tumblr_n5nhpe86qC1rbt4xmo1_1280.jpg

14. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ You mean when people in Hakata see Haruppi's Gum commercial they will also think... oh crap... we forgot to pay our vehicle tax! :hehe: And looking at that Team K PV group pic... I am just thankful Haruppi didn't get stuck with cornrows... or with Mariyagi's Harley Quinn look. :^^;:

@Parikkuen - That's pretty funny! :XD:

Oh... and just a shot of newagey Haruppi meditating...

[​IMG]

Doesn't just looking at that pic make you feel more relaxed. :cute:

15. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Wow I'm 5 pages behind. But I guess I'm all caught up now:^^;:

Thanks for the updates everyone:chuffed:

16. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Don't look at me, one post per page and I can barely catch up anymore XD

Anyways I'm here earlier than usual cause I wanted to share something with you guys. Team Cwush worked on producing there promotional videos for Haruppi for this year's election, one is done and there's another one on the way. Each video has a different concept behind it. The first one is the story concept, the second one being the funny/quirky concept...I hope the third one will be released in time as well which is the "performance" concept, basically a mashup of hundreds of Haruppi performance clips.

Without further ado,

In the description box below the video you'll find links to important stuff concerning the election, we hope you can be part of Haruppi's success, in whatever way you can be. If it's not voting then at least spreading the word around. That being said, Reveen's Last Minute Vote-Getting Campaign will be available right until the end, a dollar would make a difference at this point.

Please share this video on all SNS, the purpose of it is to put Haruppi's story in a 4 minute motion, without any bias, these are things that happened and were released through official channels, and I'm sure that would make up for the thousands of lines written in her story, all in all it's just much appealing for people to see the story rather than hear or read about it. However this is in no way a final result to her story, nor did we include everything in a 100%, just cause of various restrictions one of them is the song itself, that limit our time frame a lot, I wish we could've included everything but maybe next time.

Thank you so much @Parikkuren for all your efforts in producing the video. And to all Team Cwush members as well (you'll know em by their signature).

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Haruppi made it to the finals of the Horror movie casting announced during Request Hour 2013.

She's participating, but Sasshi too!

Let's support haruppi ! (even if i'm not fond of Horror movie at all). There's still 30 contestant for the role.

Source : Ameblog

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

This is part 2 of Kodama Haruka’s 2014 Sousenkyo Campaign.

Kodama Haruka ~さしせそ♪~
    [​IMG]

This is a collection of some of the cutest, quirkiest and lisped moments of Haruppi. Like the previous one, there's still a lot more of those left, might be another part of the same concept but for now, enjoy.

Thank you @emily for collecting the best of those moments and compiling them.

Also the thumbnails are really crappy but these videos are all in HD.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IMO Haruppi has the absolute most perfect shocked face expression for a Horror movie...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :hehe:

@1:49 of that 1st vid... that look on her face... IMO that is when Haruppi v2.0 was born. Maybe not that moment... but a little while later when she realized she probably wasn't gonna rank even though Sakura did. IMO that is when she just decided she was gonna get stronger no matter what... strong enough to stand on that stage next year... IMO that was the beginning of her rise. :cool:

And the 2nd vid... I love when Haruppi tries to speak English... it is so smexy cute. :XD: IMO the absolute best was when she sang the end lyrics "Hey vee ee row oh tay a shun" on AKIBINGO that one time. :^O^:

20. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@SnipaKill , thanks for the videos. Though the second one was removed already:(

@aratafuru , you know where that gif was from? I only saw the clip for Murashige, Boss, and Aoitano_O