[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If only I was butthurt but sadly I don't care enough. Just wondering why someone would come along to the SKE forum when he has no reason to other than to rename them Jurina48. Sounds about right. Maybe I should go around to your side of the forum and have some fun myself but you're not worth the effort anyway.

And to get this thread moving again, I was wondering if anyone knows who SKE wotas are planning to powervote this year? They're an organised bunch but I haven't seen anything on who they plan to vote for in the sousenkyo.

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i follow ske48 just to inform you but im just a lurker unfortunately i post something that made you butthurt?? :corr:

3. MurasakiSora

I never said you didn't follow SKE and I have no reason to care if you do or not. And I have no idea how that would make me butthurt when your opinion on what SKE is doesn't matter the least to me. Though saying SKE is Jurina48 isn't gonna result in anything good and I find it funny how you seem to be lunging at every chance that your comment may have annoyed someone and rubbing it in. But anyway this isn't gonna get us anyway so let's just stop yeah?

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    :^O^:

no meaning of trolling but it's kinda true. nothing intersting happen in ske48. the centre, the senbatsu, the song, the stage, tv show. nothing can be discussed. even airin case, that photos arent discussed like crazy.plus we international fans are more matured i guess. that pictures are nothing to be pissed off.
    the discussion will be lively when somone grad again. lol.

5. MurasakiSora

Well SKE hasn't really released anything new since Mirai to wa which was awhile ago and the stages do have their own threads. Airin's 2shot stuff was mainly discussed in her own thread though I agree there wasn't much buzz here on this forum about it compared to on tumblr. But it's the time of the year where the focus is on AKB anyway with their summer single and sousenkyo and this time also Yuko's graduation. And let's not jinx it lol, heaps of SKE members have already graduated this year. Though talking about that, I do wonder when they'll announce the 7th gen seeing as they don't even have enough members for a KKS stage anymore. Been over a year since 6th gen was announced.

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wow, way to show that us international fans are more mature. Just wow.

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    The ske forums are just largely like that, seems a lot of the ske fans rather use tumbler and such to communicate rather than use this forum, we don't get much activity when it comes to such times, but i wouldn't say were dead, plus calling it Jurina48 is a dead argument since her thread is just as dead.

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol, i didn't expect this thread to become alive again by arguments, butwhatever

i agree we do seem to communicate more on blogs/tumblr, i go to mahoushoujoari, gekirena and sakaeandfrog a lot

about the powervoting thing, i seriously dunno, with Yuria gone, their upcoming ace is gone so there's probably no point to powervote her, Jurina/Rena are already in kami7 and will definitely move up at least 2 places with YukoMariko gone, though i guess people will powervote either of them if they see that either of them have a chance to be center, which i expect next year, not this year

Akarin wasn't powervoted i'm pretty sure, her hs and popularity grew tons day by day, so her entering senbatsu was only gonna be a matter of time

the powervoted girl last year i guess is Ayachan, and that gave her tons of opportunity so i'm happy, i think she can stand on her own this year

personally they can powervote anyone and i would still be happy cuz i love everyone from SKE :)

9. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

"Vote For SKE48!"
    What a gut-wrenching movie !

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  10. Jurina_Wota48

Jurina_Wota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow, that was an awesome movie. Everything about it fits together so nicely, such a great thing to see. Thank you for posting this.

11. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I guess fans still haven't gotten used to having Sae around.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG, amazing clip

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    You know, I think SKE always does better than you would expect in the election because SKE management seem to actually pay attention to the election results. There are real consequences for the girls, unlike AKB that seems to forget all about it after election is over. After the previous election Shibata Aya finally secured a senbatsu spot, Isohara Kyoka, one of the least pushed girls, got to center a B-side and fills in for Rena now in Team E's stage, Umemoto Madoka got selected for a senbatsu, Saito Makiko's position seemed to improve as well. When an unexpected girl ranks, or a girl ranks much higher than expected, management takes notice.

That gives the fans much more incentive to vote, if it continues to have benefits for their oshi after the election is over.

14. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    24 ske girls ranked in prelim (and 26 if counting Miyuki and Nana):banana: I hope they will keep being ranked in the final result, and more will rank. Anyone here vote for the non-senbatsu member? I give Neesan one vote but it's not enough:cry2:I use most of my votes for my kamioshi Rena anyway.

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I gave one vote to Yukari, i still think she can just swoop in unexpectedly.
    The rest were to Oshi's and members who surprisings ranks i wanted to support.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i hope one day the number of SKE girls in the ranking can beat AKB, the SKE power :cute:

17. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

I'm actually giving one vote for Rion too, she may not have made it to the preliminaries but hopefully she'll rank in the final results. Pretty impressed that Kumachan made it though, also sad for Yukko. Hopefully her fans will step it up, she needs to rank this year and I was actually surprised at Harutamu's rank! Hopefully she becomes the new SKE's cinderella girl this year and Aya/Kaotan for senbatsu! :banana:

18. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I couldn't be happier if that happened someday:cute:

and Mikitty too:( both of them have the potential to rank but not seeing their names on prelim really upsets me. If I was able to get more votes, I would vote for them too (or every SKE girls which is impossible). I also planned to vote more for Neesan but the gap between Rena and Sayanee is only 100 votes, it worries me so I decide to focus on Rena instead:cold:

Hopefully fans will help Akane and Masana to maintain their Undergirls status

19. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry much about Rena.

Anyway, here's our monthly dose of graduation announcement :glare:

It really is about time for a 7th gen audition.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    not another one, what is going on in the SKE world :wall: