Your AKB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by cRaZY MiKi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Pan-chan’s review of epic proportions – Just because I’m the greatest person in the world…. apparently.

Okay. So I like totally went to Japan and stuff, because I’m awesome! I got there on the 21st and my first AKB gig was on the 22nd YAY ME! I’m so cool. I got an email first time I tried, because I’m that cool. I’m so awesome the staffs were like “we HAVE to give her an email, she’s the greatest person in the world.” That’s what I think anyways. So I got up late and got lost on the way to the theatre, but it’s okay, cos only cool people like me get lost. I arrived at the building and I went up the escalators and I was like “HOMG I’M GONNA BE IN THE THEATRE SOOON GO ME!” So as I got to the 8th floor, I could hear a voice that sounded like God, and he was like “Pan-chan! You got here, you now join the ranks of elitist! YAY YOU!! You’re now better than all the other fans who haven’t been here yet.” And I was like “Well duh.”

So I got my ticket and it was like pink, and it had a number written on it and EVERYTHING and I was like “YAY I’m the bestest person in the world!” so I was walking around and Youkokurama came up to me and he was like “Do you speak English?” But of course he didn’t say that in English, he said it in Elitanese. That’s the only language you’re allowed to talk in the theatre, because we’re all special and stuff. And I was like “yah” and he was like “Are you channa” and I was like “Yah!” and then we were both happy and soaked in each other’s awesomeness, because we’re AWESOME.

So we walked around the DonQ building and people were practically bowing to us cos of how great we are. I think it’s the elitist aura myself. And then I had to go line up for my Team B show and it was like “WOOOOOOO” Youkokurama stood with me for a while, so I knew where I was going, because it’s nice to help the noobs out, but you know you don’t have to because you’re a higher status and they aren’t really worth your time, but he helped me anyways.

I got enpou seats and I was like “HEY I’m an elitist now, I want better seats!” But you know it couldn’t happen cos like I’m not egotistical enough yet. I’m just a low rank elitist. Team B came on and HOMGzers they were all like there. And they were TOTALLY pretty, and really lively. OMG if you haven’t seen them you should, I mean I did, because I’m the greatest person in the world! So they did their show, but Cindy was getting stick from the audience and some of the younger members cos she’s like getting old. But she’s still REALLY hot. She kick’s Gussan;s butt any day. And I noticed Tanamin, and I nearly fainted cos she’s REALLY hot too, and I wanted her to notice me cos I’m the greatest person in the world, but I was like REAL far back. Sucks right? Mind you I suppose sitting there is better than not being there at all right?

Oh before the show, Youku introduced me a guy, apparently he lives like 2 blocks from Acchan or something like that. And tatami told me that one time he was cheering for Acchan, but he’s a Miichan fan and Miichan saw him and Miichan was like not happy. But I digress.

So after the show, Youku was waiting for me, and he like bought gaccha and he won a 2-shot, and we had champagne and celebrated in the theatre, cos he’s like SO awesome. Then we stood around and waited for Tatami to arrive. And he like did and I was like “HOMG you’re Tatami Mats! You’re like the uber coolest member on the forum, cos you’re like super elite!” and he was like “yeah I know, so you like, can’t. talk to me, cos I’m better than you.” And I was all sad and he was like “Soz, noob” He really hurt my feelings and I wanted to cry, cos he’s like totally horrible, and egotistical and has lots of friends and he’s pretty good looking too, so I was all mad at him cos it’s not fair that he’s better than me. I still have nightmares about it. So we went outside and he was like “I suppose it’s my duty to ask about your experience” and I started talking and he cut me off and he was like “Yah, shut up now n00b no-one cares”

We walked around a bit, and we were waiting for the twins, and they went to a Morning Musume concert, and we were all like “HOMG they’re traitors to AKB48 how dare they!” but they turned up eventually and I was lik “HOMG you guys have the same face!” And they were like “Yeah, that’s cos only super elite AKB fans can have the same face after all.” And I was sad cos I wanna be super elite and I want someone to have the same face as me. It’s totally unfair. They’re SO egotistical!

We went to go get food, and I got a free Gussan BLT cos youku didn’t want it anymore, but there’s a standing joke about Gussan that I was eventually let into. But I can’t tell you guys here unless you’ve been to the theatre cos you aren’t good enough to know. Sorry. Oh and theres this girl in the theatre. Apparently, she’s Gussan’s sister. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but if she is then I’m going to assume, gussan is a cowboy. Her sister kinda looked like Bandit. She had one of those masky things on, and a chequered shirt, and faded jeans, and she was standing in a corner looking all shady. If she wasn’t Japanese, I’d assume she was going to mug me.

So at the restaurant we were talking, but of course tatami and youku were sitting on thrones, cos that’s the way it works, And I ate a parfait, and it had like grapefruit jelly stuff in, and it was real nice, but I couldn’t eat it all. Then we all went home.

So the next day it was kinda early and I was like “Let’s go to the theatre again….because I can, because I’m officially awesome now.” So as I was walking down the road near the DonQ building, I got a tap on the shoulder and I thought I was a pervert but it like WASN’T! It was youku and the guys with the same faces and a midget. The midget guy was Cdevil and I was like “HOMG YOU’re tiny” well I didn’t say it to him but I thought it. But I could feel it. I knew he was destined to become an elite trader. I knew his status was going to be better than mine. Damn him, He’s so egotistical. I wanted to kill him there and then, but I knew I’d have to bide my time with this one. He looked tricksy.

So they were like “OK! Let’s go to Trio!” and I was like YAY and so we did, we got on the train and everything, it was like AWESOME!! When we went there, at the door they were like “e can’t let you in unless you’re an elitist.” So we made god like rays of sunlight come down from the ceiling and they were like “WOW, you guys are SO awesome!” So we went in and looked at the pics and I stocked up and some tanamin pics, and I wanted to get mariko, and Ifound one of her I Bird but I gave it to youku cos he has the bird set and I was like crying and he was like “hey, that’s the world. I’m more super elitist than you” so I had to hand it over. But I DID get one pic which was good enough for me!

So then we went back to the theare and there was picture trading and we met up with tatami and Hiroki, who said Jesus a lot. But it was okay cos he’s SUPERSEIYAN MEGA HYPER SHIT ON A STICK elitist. And he was pretty funny too. I decided I want some gacchas and I like bought 10. Then I opened em and I got to like the 6th one and I got a guaranteed show entry 3rd row. I ran through the theatre like HELL YEA! I’m SO cool. I went Youku and asked him what it was and he told me and he was like “Look everyone she won a prize! And everyone was like YAY you’re status just got higher you totally win! You’re AWESOME!

After that I went home or something. It was the best day of my life cos I got to soak up more AKB48 goodness, which means my rank went up JUST from being there. I slept well that night.

Well? Did you like my review? That’s what we do in the theatre. We stand and talk about how awesome we are, and how we can spite you.

Is that what you wanted to hear Datalanche? Is that why you’ve been trying to bring down EVERYONE who was there at that time? Does it make you feel better?

Honestly, some people need to keep their jealousy in check. Ignoring people’s posts, calling them names and such, just because they’ve been to theatre and your chance hasn’t come up yet? That’s REALLY low. I don’t take kindly to being called an egotistical cunt online or in real life. Taking advice from people and them slamming them for it is even lower. And I bet all of you who slander other people just to gain some popularity, are STILL going to use the advice that other people have so kindly given you, even though you’ve ripped into them.

You say that our reviews are only there to rub it in or to show off. It’s a double-edged sword really isn’t it? We post them, and get told we’re showing off, but if we didn’t we’d be told that we’re selfish. We’re not here to show off. The people who have been this time around wanted to share our experiences with you to show how much a good time can be had. To give you something to compare to when you finally get to go. We’re SO happy for the next guys that are going. And if anyone feels even half of the happiness I felt being there, I’ll be completely ecstatic. That’s how the guys before us were. We want to carry on that tradition.

I don’t however, want to have to keep defending myself, and defending people I call my friends. There are people here who have made a real impact on my life, and it hurts me to see them being ripped into, when they’ve done nothing wrong.

So in the words of AKB48
    This forum…“Irane”

I don’t need bullshit from jealous people. I have my experiences and memories and that’s good enough for me. There are people I can talk to about them, and the new ones I might gain away from here, so being here really doesn’t matter.

I’m sorry to the 99% of the forum this DOESN’T apply to. I’ve made some awesome friends here, but I just can’t take the crap anymore, and the worse thing is, nothing’s being done about it. People just have to endure it.

Not me, I’m out.

2. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

pan's post made me login from work, a very dangerous situation, but i can't help it. :D

in the words of my homeland: "tanan nga ati, taym to parti!!" (people in the house, time to party!!)

*does chants like there's no tomorrow*

Incredible post! now i'm sooo powered-up :D

and don't say you didn't see that coming people.

ROK ON!

3. CDevil

CDevil Member

NOOOOOO I was gonna say that but you beat me to it :lol:

Great reviews guys, but you don't need me to say that B-) Every one of every person's AKB48 experience will be great, just because they're AKB48 experiences, whether they're good or bad experiences, the fact that you'll be sharing them is what's important. If people can't see that, then I'd rather you not post them at all to be honest. Unless you do it for yourself and only yourself or those that you know will actually appreciate them. I spent literally days writing my reviews, right in the middle of exam term, and it's probably bitten me in the ass, but I still enjoyed writing them. That's what matters. Don't write them if it makes you suffer or if you feel you're obliged to share them...because you're not.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Quoted for emphasis. "Irane" indeed.

4. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    EDIT:

When I was linked to this thread, it made me think. If Youkokurama logs in from work to post, I feel its only fair that I do the same.

Nice review.....!

5. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Am I the only one who thinks this is all really pathetic and all of you (both sides) quite franky need to just get over yourselves and stay out of each others way? Of course now I'll be blamed as that's not the adminy thing to say, but I'm just so over it all now.

I don't know why you all crave drama so much, but I'm tired of all the blame being placed on STAGE48. Yes it's my forum, and you are all quite successfully sucking the fun out of it, if that's what your intention is, but this is a problem between yourselves and you need to stop blaming STAGE48 itself.

And I'm sorry something wasn't done STRAIGHT away, but, as cliché as this sounds, I really do have more important stuff to do right now then trying to settle this quite childish (I hate when people say that but it really is what it is) arguement.

If you want to leave, leave, but you all need to stop blaming the FORUM. If you're actually ENJOYING all this drama you're creating, fine, but just take it elsewhere because there still are some users here who come to this forum to DISCUSS, not argue.

And please don't turn this around into me saying I don't care about the forum or its users. If I didn't still have faith in the board or disliked anyone involved in this I wouldn't have even posted, and I wouldn't even be considering a second year of the forum. If anything, I feel this is the ONLY way to sort this. Surely you can take the time to understand where I'm coming from. Just... stop. Seriously.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  7. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Holy... crap. Pan-chan. It was a nice review, but I think the other part could have been told by PM, seriously. When I come happy to this board, I find this. I know it wasn't thrown at me but I'm still part of this crappy forum as u call it. So it still hurts.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

8. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

You really are just looking to create drama, pan-chan. That's all I ever see you do now. You should have expected this, what with all the crap you talk.

We do appreciate the experiences shared with us. I really don't sense the jealousy you mentioned. Sure, we all would love for the chance to go and see them, but that does not equate to jealousy in the way you mention it.

And, way to be a hypocrite, you can dish it out and call people names all you want, but if someone calls you a name, you get all butt hurt and whine forever like the little baby you are.

Quite honestly, such a long dramafied post isn't needed. Just leave if you want to leave.

9. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
  10. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I was blasted here, so I'm responding here. Move it if you want.

You know, pan-chan, for someone who doesn't care about me one bit, you sure do put a lot of effort into responding to me. If you think I say what I say to you because I am jealous of you or anyone else, hah. I disliked you long before you set foot in Japan. The reason I say what I say to you is I just don't like you. You are a massive baby and attention whore who cries like an infant when anyone even hints at poking at you. "Ok it's getting back around to me, time to quit it." Ever since this Tatami mess, you and CDevil have been the biggest instigators in this forum, calling everyone who doesn't support that moron out for not being part of the "community". But whatever, you're all entitled to say whatever you want unless a moderator stops you, and since Mr. Moderator is more interested in being the nice guy, I think you'll be okay.

Oh, and find another way to poke at me. Unlike several of you who take this group WAY too seriously, I couldn't give a rats ass if I ever see AKB48 or step into the sacred land of the theater, nor do I give two shits if I ever heard one story about someone who does. Sure, it's great of people to share their stories and I like reading them, but I am not gonna fall over dead when I don't get to hear about it. If I ever do see them, then fine, I'm sure it'll be awesome, but it'll be a long time coming when I return and be all 1337 about it, or make a giant, freakish, bizarre post about how I'm now happily engaged because an idol was *gasp* nice to me at a handshake. It's an idol group, nothing more, get the fuck over it. If it is your life, by the way some of you behave on this forum and get all asshurt about "casual" fans, it's obvious it is, then you need to get one.

I openly admit I get out of hand in the chat. Fine, permban me. No worries on that, though, I'll never be in there again. That empty channel's not worth this bullshit. But, not once have I brought any of this onto this forum. It is YOU, my dear pan-chan, who is making the royal ass of yourself, not me. Just sit and think about what you did. You spent a fair amount of time typing all that up, I would imagine, and for what? You think it hurts me any? True, for a second there, I was like, "Oh my! Stage48 h8's meh, gotta quit it nao!" but then I realize that in reality, the problem is just four losers who love to hear themselves talk. Well, I'm not going to leave until the when or if this place loses all it's steam. Sorry to disappoint.

And to Kyobu: I don't see what the big dilemma is. I was a problem in the chat? Okay, issue orders for Wordsmith to permban me from the room. I'll even give him the chanserv commands if need be. pan-chan just starts going off and take shots at me the forum? Uh, tell her to chill? Don't worry, I am rather done with that. I won't bother you with a forum issue ever again because I know what'll happen.

I also find it really pathetic that people keep calling this place a community, yet we continue to just totally ignore community problems. Just watch, in a week, this'll all be swept under the rug, people will still have sore asses, but we'll go on until another glitch comes along and more e-feelings will come out. But hey, whatever, if we all wanna watch things crash ever so often, why not. I gotta admit, I'm more amused by this than anything else. So much bull for an idol group. Wow.

11. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    There is NOTHING I can do. Ban you? Ban Pan-chan? Ban both... what? I did all I could before and I've done all I can now. Put yourself in my postition Data, what would YOU do? Pan-chan is most definitely in the wrong for the attack up there, but that was just out of anger right? FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN from what happened in chat, you went off at Pan-chan, but that was through anger right?

That little guilt trip was really unessassary though. I do my best to sort out forum issues. This IS an issue, but it's getting so ridiculous now that I'm losing the will to care. It's annoying to have to read but if you two want to continue to making all this drama and constantly going off at each other, your choice.

Like I said, I want it out of this thread at least, so the people who feel the same as I do don't have to read the childish arguement when they're trying to read AKB48 experiences.

You two need to sort it out between yourselves.

12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

I know, I'll probably get a warning because of this but I think I have to say it, just this one time.

Data, just STFU, k? Haven't you done enough to poison this forums ambience? I really can't stand it how you hate on this, hate on that, hate on the other thing.

So please: Stop it for good or be gone.

And yes, this is the honesty from me that you were missing.

Sorry to everyone, I simply had to give Data a piece of my mind.

13. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Are you fucking kidding me?!

You did nothing!!!! How about you get out there on those threads I reported to tell her to cool off?! How about you PM me and tell me to either chill in the chat or stay out. Yeah, there was SOMETHING you could do, but you DON'T DO IT! EVER! No trouble in paradise, huh? If you don't really want to RUN a board, as in actually RUN IT and not just be the guy who maintains all the MySQL databases and whatnot, then perhaps you should find someone that does.

Woooooooooow! Wow wow wow!

And to you Wordsmith, I did not bring this here. I like how you just overlook that pan-chan was the one who made the big awesome post, not me. Not once have I said a thing about that miserable chat room on this board. Sure, I was out of line there, openly admit it, and I welcome the consequences(though NONE EXIST HERE apparently), so... yeah, how about you shut the fuck up? There's a piece of my mind. Get back to opping that channel. I'm sure it's just bustling with activity and needs it. Okay, that was out of line, but hey, whatever. :lol:

14. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    As soon as I had a chance to do something I did, and that was my post up there. What's the point in going backwards and replying to earlier stuff when it's all going off with everyone involved HERE? And if you're going off at me for not doing stuff earlier, then I'm done with this all together.

Well, I'm done with this for tonight at least, I do literally have important stuff to do. I'll be uber free tomorrow if this is STILL going on.

15. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

(sorry to post here, but...)

Leave Kyobu alone, will ya? Anyone who can think rationally can see that "an outsider" can't do anything about it. This is for everyone, not only for Data, who thinks that Kyobu is not doing anything. It's no feet licking either. I'm stating facts.
    I will not post about this here anymore... Unless need be.

Sorry once again for posting about this here ...

16. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

That's why your forum's turning into this, dude. Just because it happened five minutes ago doesn't mean it's no longer relevant. e.g. All this pent up tatami rage some people have.

But uh, yeah, good luck managing a forum like that. You will need it.

17. CDevil

CDevil Member

Don’t make retarded comments like this when you don’t know the full story. Here are screencaps showcasing just some of the bull that Datalanche throws about in the chat. From what I’ve heard, he does it a lot. These probably make him look better than he actually is:

Any other witnesses?
    Yeah well people don’t really care about what’s in their trash, and yet they still bother taking it out. If you just leave it there it’ll stink the place up. You not jealous?! It’s hard to sense jealousy from just words on a screen, and yet your posts during the time we were in Japan feckin reeked of the stuff. I seem to remember you trying so hard to plan a trip to Japan, and it doesn’t take a Datalanche to know why that is. One minute you’re being all emo about how you’ll never be able to see them, the next you’re planning a last minute trip to the theatre! HAH! So don’t try saying you weren’t jealous, you’ll make yourself look stu…nevermind.
    When was the last time you saw me mention that ‘Tatami mess’? I’ve been over that since the thread was closed. The last time I even mentioned it was in my first review which was on the 15th of April. A MONTH AGO. It’s only come down to this because you couldn’t keep your shitty mouth shut. The ONLY reason why this is happening is because of the crap you keep mentioning in the chat. For people who don’t know, Datablanche keeps insulting people in the chat. HE’S the one who continuously brings up Tatami’s name. Apparently he even compared me to him, saying I’ve filled the Experiences thread with "fluff", and that I give reviews to rub it in peoples faces, basically all the stuff Pan-chan mentioned above and what you can see in the screenshots.

I like how you so strongly believe that Tatami is this evil moron. He may have been a tad bit aggressive on some occasions, but nothing that seems as harsh as you make him out to be. Smells like jealousy to me. Why else would you hate someone so much when he hasn’t actually done much wrong?
    Who the hell believes this? I know YOU don’t.
    Spoken like a true ass. I’d rather read that “giant, freakish, bizarre post” than know about the fucking weather in Alabama or wherever it is you come from. It’s good to know you read that giant post though, sorry if it was too much of a kick in the balls for you. I'd like to share with you the happiness I get when I look at my 2-shot...but yeah...I'd rather not.

Are you giving advice about people getting a life? I’d hate for this to get personal, because with all the personal batshit you’ve posted, that could take a while. If you didn’t notice, what I posted was about my trip in Japan. I kept my social life out of it. I can assure you I do have more of a life than just work and the inside of my bedroom. Having too much fun at uni really does wear you out sometimes I have to admit.
    How ignorant can you be? You believe that just because what you say in the chat doesn’t get saved, that it’s OK to say it. The chat is part of Stage48 too. “Hey that’s not fair, I said all that crap but I didn’t say it on the forum so it’s OK”. Don’t make me laugh even more than I already am.
    Four losers? I’m interested to know who those are. From your point of view, I’d say they were Pan-chan, Tatami and I. But that’s 3. So either you can’t count or you’ve included yourself. Or maybe you’re trying to place some of the blame on someone who hasn’t done anything wrong? You seemed to do that in the chat. Love to hear themselves talk? That’s just you deary.
    I’m confused here, isn’t that what you want? You certainly said that in the chat, and I quote “we’ll follow the normal reconciliation routine as usual over the next day or two then be okay for another month, I’m sure”. WTF!!!! By ‘reconciliation routine’, Datalanche means that he’ll post in almost every single thread while acting like everything’s normal, and maybe suck a few dozen people’s butt cheeks until he reaches the bone. If something went wrong in a specific thread, you better believe that he’ll bury it. He’ll also send several people PM’s of apology, but he’s probably stopped doing that seeing as people should be used to the routine by now. By the way you’re a fookin factory for e-feelings. If they were edible you’d stop world hunger…although people would probably die from the horrid taste. I can't believe I actually spent loads of time trying to get you to STAY at this forum, what a fool I was back then. I also remember you shitting yourself when someone made a joke about being able to see Acchan's panties. That actually seems less perverted than having...oh I don't know...half naked ladies on your PC screen? But I'm sure that doesn't apply to you now does it.
    This is just pathetic. I’m fully aware of how I’m acting and yet here you are putting the blame on Kyobu. You’re the one who started it and now you’re having a go at Kyobu for not dealing with it the way you wanted. Don’t get other people to clean your shit up.

EDIT: Wow it took only 10 minutes to edit out the insults.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I hope nobody minds that I post this...but yeah, thanks to everyone who posted their reviews.

I just finished my exams and finally had the chance to read your experiences.

I hate to sound like a backseat moderator, but really...could we please at least respect his wishes and move the tension to the other thread?

19. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Yes, please.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Well, I'd just like to say thank you to Pan-chan for her review. I can't really tell if it was a joke or not... I guess I'm not very observant, but it certainly seemed like the experience was... awesome, from what I could gather from it.

I will also point at the little PM button.