Single AKB48 36th [Labrador Retriever] 14/05/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ah, so I was missing something. That is indeed a nice little puzzle to put into the video, how sneaky :3

I got everything but which word they're looking for for B and G... what I think it is doesn't seem to fit. And I suppose I could be getting C wrong as well XD Enlightenment please!

As for D,
    Pretty sure it's Nishino Miki

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @kk127 I wouldn't make such a declaration so soon.

I for one, after seeing/hearing the full song am not in love with either the song or PV. Vid concept had been done to death years ago. And while I do enjoy a proper Idol song, what some here would call generic, this song managed to annoy me by the end of the second verse. [​IMG]

Team 4's song I LOVE. I could live without the first 3 minutes or so of the vid. But the rest, LOVED IT. Yuria and the whole team looked so pretty. :blush:

Also, all those complaints about Mikichan and Nana's position in the team. Who got the biggest slice of screen time in this 8+ minutes? Oh yeah, Nana and Mikichan. I'd say they will be just fine.[​IMG][​IMG]

Have not seen B, K, or Yuko's swan song. I know, a huge B Oshi and Haruppi Oshi like me not seeing their songs.o_O Life, it is a thing around my parts. So I wait. Just a few more days. Plus by then, I can get a half decent resolution of the songs.:hehe:

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Overall I'm really liking this single, both songs and Pv's. I already like Labrador Retriever and find the Pv fun, now for other Pv's/songs -

Kyou Made no Melody: a nice and slow song, it's what I expected for a Yuko grad Pv: very simple, natural. Seeing the girls together, smiling, etc. It's touching and beautiful. I wish we saw more of 2nd gen. but I'm glad they took part in the Pv anyway. Good Pv for a last goodbye to Yuko. I'll miss her!

Kimi wa Kimagure: cute Pv, I like that the screentime is so divided, the girls all show a side of them, and individuality, they all looked great too! and my favorite part is the end, when the box opens and we saw the girls with other outfits + doing the choreo. It's too cute! Colorful Pv, catchy song, I love it.

Itoshiki Rival: the song intro sounds so good, and the verses are pretty good too, but like I said before, the chorus could have been better and more powerful than this, it seems kinda "flat" compared to the instru of the song that's really good. as for the Pv, the girls look cool, the story was expected.

B Garden: this is so colorful! The lyrics seem interesting but too bad I can't understand them yet. Here again, all girls got screentime, it was nice. A bit focused on Mayu/Ikoma though. I didn't expect they'd make kind of a storyline with Ikoma, but I don't mind. It was fun. The song's alright~

Heart no Dasshutsu Game: another colorful Pv but more pastel colors here, and very cute song, I love it! It's so cheerful and catchy. and when reading the Pv storyline, that there's a mystery to solve with questions, and the answers of the questions are in the Pv... I love the idea!! :3

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

@Silenka G is just Janken じゃんけん isn't it?

Apparently after you solve the initial puzzle, which unlocks a short clip, there's one more for you to figure out.

[​IMG]
    Q: Which member is represented by this number?

Once you figure THAT out, you can mail in your answer for a reward. But apparently the hint for this is hidden in the DVD extras...

I think the key to this is figuring out what Q represents, because there's really not much out there that can be represented with a "Q" (Tomochin??). Once we get what Q is, I'm sure A, J, and K will be easy.

5. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Ah, yeah D fits perfectly if it's that. I couldn't notice when I watched the video though :^^;:

For B and G
    B I think is はっくしょん, and G is Janken.

C was in plain sight so you're probably correct ^^

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I love Team 4's song so much... yah, yah, yah. :D And I love the 2 Musketeers more than the 3 Musketeers... nothing against Kojimako, but since she's not there Naachan shines brighter now IMO. :blush: Also... that girl sitting in between Miichan and that other girl... the one Miichan kisses on the cheek... never really noticed her before, but she's pretty. :)

7. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Mion??? :inlove: (I haven't watched the PV yet so there may be another scene with Miichan being a kissing monster [hehe])
    [​IMG]
    (credit to @boardgamegeek)

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh... that's a word I didn't know for B. Wait, do you have to unscramble the thing afterward or something? because it still doesn't spell anything intelligible to me. I'm so dumb at this kind of stuff D:

9. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

well guys, i quite loved the team A pv as they made tomu an anego, riichan and chiyori manzai combi is a blast . i quite do not understand komari's parody of kintaro a.k.a acchan faker

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh... so that's Mion. I think I just saw her in the Mayuyu thread... on Sailor Zombie too I think... I need to start paying better attention. :^^;:

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I only checked B Garden. The song is nearly good but nagging for some kind. It could be the lack of understanding the lyrics. But the Ikoma thing? How many times have they used that theme with girl missing and shows up in the end? Recycling. But earlier it was always Acchan. The lipnosync was funny but I read an explanation here. If it is so it's unprofessional. But I like the MV and could see it in better quality many times. Good scenes of Akicha. Last official video with long hair?

12. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    they were all good pv's but the songs themselves were not so great to me. kudos to Tomu who looked so gorgeous in team a's pv

13. Extrema

Extrema Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm so happy about team A's MV, so good!! Best of all Sakura got so much screen time :^O^::^O^:

15. blu3min

blu3min Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I like Kyou Made No Melody and the way the pv is filmed. It's really nice. I like Team A's and 4's pv too! But Team 4's pv was a bit confusing

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love the pair that miki and nana make in the team 4 pv

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  18. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

^^^
    Me too. This pair is godly pair. Both of them are my new gen oshi..they both balance each other in term of personality for my taste.. NanaMiki

Team A = the song is nice though but it just a average idol song. Ok & good to be heard one in a while but not great enough to put in my playlist. The pv is nice & maybe the most balance out the other team pv..but it just ok for me for b-sides single

Team K = the song is just boring for me that I don't remember it at all. My eyes just focus on sayanee. Oh gosh she is so awesome, cool, beautiful & look hot. Her present in team k as center it makes me happy cause she can fill the spot that yuko left. Mako still looks not fit for team k. Haruppi she got the look & body but when she talk....
    the most cringe part for me in this pv, where the girl help each other on lifting that iron thing which is not really big for me. Oh well. The girl make up & the pretty bad ass look can't even save this pv for me.

Team 4 = overall the song is good & the pv. The most well liked for me in this pv was learns & watch the member face also the dance. NanaMiki pair was so awesome. I like both of them doing the 4 sign.

Team B = the most favourite pv & song for me. I can put them in my playlist if the song is bit shorter. This song kinda remind me the anime & funny song. The pv is funny & cute. The guy wearing mask. Mayuyu reactions. I need to read the translations of this song since many people the lyrics save this song.
    Team b oshi song is good but I like this song more cause maybe the songs too kiddy sound for my taste.
    Overall the most enjoy pv & song for me that I'm sure gonna be repeated.

Yuko Graduation Pv = the pv is nice since it got story in it. Well nice send of goodbye pv for yuko. The pv of course save the song. Yuko voice sounds good in here and it help me make that graduation feeling. All the girl looks beautiful of course.

19. julianie

julianie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanikawahijiri
    Karen is just in third row :blink::blink::blink:

Why ? :confused::confused::confused:

20. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i'll post the single CD :D

regular edition