AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    if you take a look at your Profile card, beside your rank you can see the grade.
    that grade can be bronze or silver.

i still don't know about higher grades and how can it change from bronze to silver yet.

2. Masterlancer

Masterlancer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    finally i found mi player id:

but in first tab in friend secton i need to do something or the list in this tab are the friends?

3. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Ok, so I think I missed the chance to get a dog outfit? I used all my green 2* members I got before in the lessons, and now everytime I play LabuReti I only get red 2* members. Is it still possible to get the green 2*? Remind me how you get them please.

4. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You can get the green 2 star girls in the pots in LabuReti. They're not that common though.... I think I still get them... and I've played LabuReti a loooot

5. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Thanks I'll keep trying then!

EDIT: So I was thinking in keeping one of each different costumes, and level it up, at least to see how they look like after evolving. Is there any record online where you can see the different leveled up outfits?

About the google costumes, after leveling up, are the 2*/3* different?

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  6. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    for those who are in need of a certain jersey member to evolve their party, i found a list of members that will appear on pots.
    whatever difficulty you play, the listed members will appear.

TUESDAY (Shoujotachi yo)
    Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Miori, Kato Rena, Kitazawa Saki, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Natsuki, Kojima Mako, Sasaki Yukari, Nakamura Mariko, Nonaka Misato, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Suzuran, Watanabe Mayu, Watanabe Miyuki

WEDNESDAY (Shonichi)
    Iriyama Anna, Iwasa Misaki, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Okada Ayaka, Okada Nana, Katayama Haruka, Takashima Yurina, Takeuchi Miyu, Tano Yuka, Hirata Rina, Fujita Nana, Furuhata Nao, Matsui Jurina, Muto Tomu

THURSDAY (Shoujotachi yo)
    Izuta Rina, Uchida Mayumi, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kojima Haruna, Kodama Haruka, Kobayashi Kana, Kobayashi Marina, Satou Amina, Shinozaki Ayana, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Nagao Mariya, Hashimoto Hikari, Morikawa Ayaka

FRIDAY (Shonichi)
    Abe Maria, Ishida Haruka, Iwata Karen, Umeta Ayano, Kobayashi Marina, Satou Sumire, Suzuki Shihori, Suzuki Mariya, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Chikano Rina, Nakata Chisato, Natori Wakana, Nishino Miki, Nakamura Mariko, Minegishi Minami, Miyazaki Miho

SATURDAY
    (Shonichi)
    Uchiyama Natsuki, Umeda Ayaka, Oshima Ryoka, Oba Mina, Oya Shizuka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Tanabe Miku, Nozawa Rena, Fujie Reina, Maeda Ami, Maeda Mitsuki, Matsui Sakiko, Mogi Shinobu, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui

(Shoujotachi yo)
    Random

SUNDAY
    (Shoujotachi yo)
    Uchiyama Natsuki, Oshima Ryoka, Oba Mina, Oya Shizuka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuramochi Asuka, Tanabe Miku, Nozawa Rena, Fujie Reina, Maeda Ami, Maeda Mitsuki, Matsui Sakiko, Minegishi Minami, Mogi Shinobu, Yokoyama Yui

(Shonichi)
    Random

@Open_SaysaMe they gain hats once they are in full star

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Oh that list is great, thanks a lot :D

And thanks for the answer too, but I think I've seen once a Takamina in a google outfit with a headband...

And I just got a Takamina in a jersey with full 2* out of the blue (well it was on my mailbox, but I don't recall receiving it as a music reward)

EDIT: WTH?!?!?!?! I finally got a 2* green Myao from LabuReti and I was training her. So after spending a lot of members on her I finally got to 70% or so and remembered to go and check what were the members she needed to level up and..... she just leveled up out of the blue without me doing anything?!?!?!?! Is it normal???? :O

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  8. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Currently rank 1575 in event points with 44k. Hopefully I get a yellow dress/swimsuit costume tomorrow from janken else the grind for event points is gonna be heaps slow. =/

@Open_SaysaMe The 2 star Takamina is one of the rewards from the event point rewards. And about your member randomly upgrading, I've seen that happen once though I've no idea why either even when the member wasn't at 100%

@Jayden the special songs are set for specific days so say the Shonichi you played last thursday is the same Shonichi as today and the Shoujotachiyo you played last friday will appear this friday so after playing through a week of them, you'll basically have all the rewards and they'll give nothing new. Just basically there for you to grind green members when you need them.

@Masterlancer Check first post for a guide I wrote that should answer most of your questions. About the LabuReti event, this should explain it for you:

9. Masterlancer

Masterlancer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    thank you i will check fist post for info, And playung janken for swimsuitsXD

10. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just hit 100,000+ event points :fear:

11. juninbeanie

juninbeanie Kenkyuusei

Please add my referral code!
    c5szkzz24

Add me as friend too!

Thanks!!

12. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

if google's translator works properly, we will have another update and appear new AKB members, new costumes and songs
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/34
    please if I'm wrong, correct me

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  13. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Looks like they might add in theatre/stage songs? I hope they update the special songs too..

14. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Look at my Minami, megane on her is sooo cute :D

securedownload (1).png

securedownload.png

15. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    what song you got her green mode , i mean paruru ?

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Alright I'm back from vacation and able to pay more attention to this game :lol:

So far I don't really have any green members needed to evolve anyone I'm using. I'm guess all these members are available as rewards for the blue song I only have to wait for that song to be active right? Also, I see some of the songs have a reward that is a 2 star member in the gold urn thing. Are 2 star members also best used as food for the 3/4 star members?
    Lastly, sometimes when I open a message it asks me yes/no and then takes a crystal if I say yes. What are these for?

Lab Retriever on expert melted my brain :^^;:

17. Sawamura

Sawamura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    hi guys, please add me as friend: 29274062

and my referal code: c7zd7kz47

i'm a daily player and currently lv 27. thank you..

18. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Yes, you can find all the green members in the daily special songs, @sno_rpg made a great list of which day you'll get which member!

I personally use the 2* members to get all the members I want to evolve up to 100% since you can only evolve once, so evolving any member below 3* is not really fruitful. As for the gem reduce, it probably asks you to spend a gem to expand the capacity of members you can store since you get some member rewards in the messages and you have only up to 4 pages (?) of capacity at first.

I can relate, I still have to get through the expert mode LabuReti without dieing in the middle of the song. :'D

19. Masterlancer

Masterlancer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    referal code c78885zkc
    id code:

20. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    LMAO so my characters are all leveling up like crazy, I might not even train them, I go to the special lesson and most of them just level up out of the blue! Must be some bug.... I just hope that, after the update, I still keep them leveled up lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.