1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's fantastic, I'm happy with anything at this stage. Thanks for filling me in! :chuffed:

2. giggle

giggle Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone
    since last year i am following this thread and this maybe my first and last post cause i am going to a place with no signal for 2 years
    i really want mayuyu to win but i only submitt 5 votes for her due to no money haha.
    then today i saw mayu is lacking 12k to be on the top so i have a plan.
    we need to spread her name in tweeter facebook and more in facebook share in friends in group and in anime group and more.
    we need to make mayuyu name worldtrending in tweeter i know it is hard but like me with no more money spreading her name is the
    only way like advertise her vids and more. Her apeal vid even though it is finish if we can make the views higher than paruru
    i think somehow it will help. And last yuko did say she wanted mayu to win right so we need somebody to go to her thread in
    this site and convince them to vote for mayu even once is fine cause they have other oshis to vote to.

tnx for reading sry for my bad english and bye i am leaving today at this time haha so this rushed sry
    please make mayu number 1:1st:
    Sorry For wasting your time tnx again bye waiting to hear that mayuyu becomes :1st:

3. Kyzel

Kyzel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    ky_zel
    (05/22/2014) Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Mayu, Kawaei Rina and Takahashi Juri in ニコ生 AKB48 36thシングル『ラブラドール・レトリバー』

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

==========
    Mayuyu's part
    ==========
    [140522] Takahashi Juri Google+:

But I had a lot of fun there!
    Also, with Mayu-san looked happy, it became more fun! Whoo!! Hahaha
    When I see a smile from Mayu-san, somehow that I get well.

Translation (c) TeamJuri@twitter

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

More proof on why Mayuyu is a dork lol.

5. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Glad to see Mayuyu looking so happy and cheerful leading up to the ssk. <3 She's gorgeous with that hair! Can't wait for her to try out even more new hairstyles :)

6. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    She's so cute!!!! It's nice to see her having fun!! Her expressions never fail to cheer me up every time :D

7. Kyzel

Kyzel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    ky_zel
    True! The feeling is like watching your child. Ofc, don't have a child yet ^^; I mean just by her cute-dorky little action it makes you tickle. (*≧∇≦*) She's just like your energy pill. Also Jurichan cheered up by Mayuyu's happy-atmosphere. :) Lol. Mayuyu's happy virus. ( ^ω^)

8. mjumil

mjumil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wow so many updates tnx everyone
    mayu as a dog moee so cutee [hehe] i wnt to hug her
    wow payuyu in action haha
    @Kyzel it is some sort of t virus but a mayuyu ver haha

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks everyone!

Pic of me in Tokyo yesterday.

Went to see Alice Project too which was great.

Thanks so much @Jul3 for his help!
    [​IMG]

Mayuyu in Friday mag

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. OstenXD

OstenXD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    LOL... Just started watching Saba Doru. It's quite hilarius side and dark side of Mayuyu!!!

And I hope that the package is coming soon... can't wait to vote!

11. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

Hi :^O^::cute::):):) @YKT...
    WOW YOUR IN Jp!
    HAHA thats a really cool photo of u but!.... aa? its labrador retriever version?

Thx for those magazine pics of Mayu, totally godess, and did u notice the big 3 letter word right there on the cover? Thx everyone for the updates too, really appreciated your efforts and posts, and lets support Mayu even more, she is really brave at these stress moments =)

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

12K seems quite a large gap. Kinda takes the sail out for many. Hopefully her fans can rally around it and get her to top.

13. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@Kyzel , thanks for the pictures, translations and updates.

@Jul3 , good to see you back, and thank you for the pictures and updates.

@YKT , thanks for the pictures and updates, I am following Alice Project a bit as well, I guess I don't quite understand why they wear hockey masks, but I do watch some of their tweeted gaming ustream videos.

@giggle , welcome to Mayuyu forums, and thank you for your support.

@OstenXD , welcome to Mayuyu forums.

@jell_o_jello , yeah, I bought some photo's from him, but haven't heard from him in awhile. So he must be extremely busy:blink:

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    My 2shot with Jun Amaki

[​IMG]

2 more scans from Friday

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    You can also buy votes from ebay or yahoo japan auctions. Make sure the sellers will email you the codes and not post them.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN-CHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!

You already know I'm so happy you guys met <3

(everyone else, that's Jun-chan in my avatar over there <--- )

Ahh, since YKT is sharing, here's my matching one from earlier in the year, lol

[​IMG]

Hey @GTR, prolly only gonna post here whilst YKT is in Japan, woah, glad you are following Alice Project though. Speak to me! They're my favourite idol group/umbrella now. By far.

--------------

I loved the New Team Surprise vids, so made loadsa screenshots, you guys should watch the vids!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-----------

Talk part from Ichiban Song Show 2014/05/21, Mayuyu, Yuria, Miichan, Otona AKB

if the video does not show watch the video here

There was a nicolive broadcast featuring Mayu, Paruru, Ricchan Juri last night. You can watch the timeshift here: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv179005006
    Or unofficial link: http://my.tv.sohu.com/us/213206535/69609099.shtml
    This is just a 4min clip:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

16. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@YKT and @Jul3 ,Wow that's awesome:XD: , Jun Amaki is one of my favorite from Alice Project along with Kanon Mori, Watanabe Maari, and Tomoe Koyanagi:approve:

I don't know anything about their company, or their targeted audience, but they do seem like an interesting new idol group:chuffed: , so any information is useful.

Thanks for the updates you two:chuffed:

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Is she doing cat paw hand motion with dog ears? :XD:

18. Kyzel

Kyzel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    ky_zel
    @YKT Welcome back! \(^o^)/ Oooh! Those photos from magazine. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ Thank you as always! ^^

@Jul3 Oh! I'll take a look at to that on ebay now! Thanks! Also thanks for the photos and videos. :)

19. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Bored and Mayuyu's ideal reminded me of a cosplay picture I turned into a banner once, so decided find their ideals:^^;:

[​IMG]

Justin Timberlake, a random ouran high school host club cosplayer, and harry potter:^^;: , for Umechan..., I don't know anyone who looks like that, maybe Ashton Kutcher because of the lip:blink:

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ IMO Yuko's ideal looks like he might rob a bank or something... definitely not Japanese looking at any rate. :^^;: It makes me happy that Rena is not too hung up on looks apparently... as long as the dude is wearing glasses. :banana: LOL.

Now Mayuyu on the other hand... is that person even human? o_O LOL. It looks like her ideal is straight out of some Bishounen Yaoi manga. :lol: