Members wounded at handshake event

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

He wasn't trying to kill Ricchan.

[​IMG]

Testimony by suspect: "It didn’t matter who I attacked"
    Credits: tkmn_world

Anyone of the girls could've been the victim. Ricchan+Annin just got unlucky

2. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Now we can rule out that he's an Anti, or a fan for that matter.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ A few pages ago there was something about his mother saying she didn't find any AKB CDs or whatnot in his room.

Is it a bad thing or even worse thing to be either targeted or in a random act of violence? It's not just Annin and Ricchan. I'm sure many other girls are going to be rattled for awhile now.

4. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Um, everyone with any sense ruled at out when they heard the story. The person's defining characteristic is that he is deeply troubled. Hopefully he can find the compassion and understanding he needs to find some peace in his life.

Hopefully everyone involved, especially Anna Iriyama and Rina Kawaei, can find the compassion and understanding they will need to find peace.

5. sakumiyasake

sakumiyasake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakumiyasake
  6. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I suppose AKB is so big and can create such media attention that they are probably a broader target than how we perceive them.

The man must of really wanted to take people down with him to want to attack idols, and idols who never did anything to him. He didn't care who he hurt or if he was caught, thankfully this self-destructive person is gone from society in general.

7. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^I would assume then it was for more media attention. He didn't have to be interested in the group to know that targeting a member would gain this much coverage.

8. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    In my opinion there is no point in trying to get any rational explanations for this guys actions.
    You can't have a look into peoples heads and only some professionals might be able to tell you if that was a planned attack or if something in his brain just went loco shortly before.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Fake.

=============

Reports from the hospital say that both Kawaei and Annin are in separate rooms and recovering. Annin is in a cast but she says its "not very painful." The head injury was also not that big of a deal apparently. They don't feel like eating but ate the food given to them. After getting discharged tomorrow, they'll go back to Tokyo and get a checkup there and then go back home to recover.

10. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If he went 'loco' shortly before, I don't think he would have acquired a ticket let alone a saw which he carried in with him. It was clearly planned but, for whatever reason, we will not know until he reveals more himself. And I think those were Yuasa's comments which can be seen here. You can check TKMN World on twitter who has been keeping up to date with it. I'm relieved to hear that they are both doing well. They seem like they are able to watch TV which is surprising given all of the coverage. Hopefully their privacy will be maintained when they leave tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

11. sakumiyasake

sakumiyasake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakumiyasake
    oh my its fake? sorry:fp:

12. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
  13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Just thinking...maybe he wasn't a fan but it was just some kind of 'symbolic revenge'. He was a loser, so he decided to hurt someone who was successful in retaliation. Perhaps he was watching the news on tv, saw the group and decided they would pay for everything... When I'm sad I often prefer to be alone and don't like to have people around who are laughting and having fun because it deepens my sadness...of course, that doesn't mean I'm going to hurt anyone, but I'm sure there are people who might truly believe that's a valid excuse...one thing is for sure, that guy's head wasn't working fine...

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  14. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG]
    HKT theater using metal detector already

"We will start using metal detectors today. The following is a list that will set the detector off to please put them in a plastic bag which we will distribute."
    The list contains watches, keys, belt, lighters, coins, cellphones, fashion accessories and other metals

credit: Bilingual48 @Bilingual48

15. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Honestly its kinda difficult to conclude anything since we are only given "surface" information. (We should respect privacy of the suspect's family too)
    1. He stays in Aomori, not that far I would say
    2. You can buy the handshake ticket at the venue itself. You will be able to see people selling the ticket nearby (i.e outside/inside) though it is illegal.
    3. The statement the guy release was indeed "anyone would be fine. But the sentence can actually /often mean "any akb member is fine". so maybe he planned to "kill" any member as long they are from akb.

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Things are definitely changing now. All because of selfish action of one guys who's not even 48 Groups fan:asdfgh:

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

That was my thought as well given what was reported about him earlier in the thread. Given the amount of media attention the AKB groups seem to get and how, as they are idols, they appear to be happy and doing what they want to move forward then that would probably make them a target for someone who hasn't done well in life and wants to get back at someone who has.

18. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Here they are...? It seems that both Annin and Ricchan have to wear a hat to cover their wound.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    More photos here. Poor girls, trying to cover the injuries. :(

20. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I know they're hiding their injuries, but it looks too similar to criminals being hauled off with thier cuffed hands covered. Good ol' Saruoba taking care of them. Best wishes to a speedy recovery. I really hope that they actually provide them with some psychiatrists (as well as the rest of the group)... I doubt it just because of how mental issues are viewed here, but still, it's necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.