1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Members wounded at handshake event

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  2. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Why question the events 'cause of this incident ? For sure it is terrible to witness such a attack and I don't want to say they should simply continue as if nothing happens . The Security should be improved , that's not the question . But now paranoing around , questioning all the nice events before and stay away from or cancel these events completly ...hmm...then this guy really reached his goal :hmm:

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  3. Konbawasamin48

Konbawasamin48 Kenkyuusei

The guy's goal wasn't to shut down AKB, it was to HURT PEOPLE. We must prevent that from happening again. I don't care how popular they are, I will love them no matter what, just keep them safe.

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm sorry, it actually didn't make sense the way I wrote it.:blush: I was talking about 'it will be on tv here soon' so I meant that, since telecinco is already a tv channel, it was one step closer to watch it on tv here.
    PS: I guess it's spreading through the press agencies and the likes, because many of the sites posted the same things almost word by word.

5. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Oo ok i'am understand now thanks!!;)
    Btw i think the upcoming events from AKB will be back to normal again!!:^^;:
    And this is the chance to proving that management can do some improvement especially in safety for the members!!! :)

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Meant broadcast news :D

7. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Some years ago, a danish newspaper actually briefly covered the Janken tournament and last year I saw the same newspaper covering Sasshi's victory in the Sousenkyo.

Janken, Sousenkyo 2013

8. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    IMO, it's strange how people here excessively worried about how akb was portrayef negatively by media outside Japan, much more than how will the tragedy affect the girls and akb in its hone country.

9. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    all newspapers and internet portals in brazil noticied this "event" too...

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Have you checked the first 23 pages of the thread? They're all about concern for the girls.
    We know they're fine and they're home now, so all we got is what's spreading in the rest of the countries.
    When there's more news to discuss, they'll be discussed.

11. karles48

That's unfair. I am sure nobody here worries more about the media than about the girls, but there's little more to say about the latter until we have news from the management, the japanese media or the girls themselves.

PS: Another one; antena3 is another important tv channel, but this time there are some 'poetic licences', because it says that the guy 'PLANEABA UNA MATANZA MASIVA' ('he had planned a massive slaughter' :fp:), he was an admirer of the group...and the families of the girls said he wasn't a fan because he didn't have AKB48 stuff at home...:^^;:
    http://www.antena3.com/noticias/cul...-atacadas-sierra-admirador_2014052600249.html

12. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I was expecting Aki-P to make some kind of appearance as well. Wouldn't it be appropriate to show some compassion for the girls, their families and fans?

13. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    but remember again , the fact japan is actually safe country ... this accident it's so rarely happened , so just make more protect
    and dont make any "strange rules" , because if the concept " idol you can meet" change it'll be possible to lost market for sure .

14. karles48

Trinu-kun ;), I'm afraid this one is for you. Honestly, there are times when :fp: is not enough: from ideal.es, Granada edition: "Un admirador hiere con una motosierra a dos integrantes de un grupo japonés conocido de pop''. Is it too much to ask the people who write articles for the newspapers to be a bit more careful? :hmm:

15. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

TBH, bad news sells more, especially if it's written by nonfan journalists who have little inkling about Japan or how the idol industry works.

16. darksider

darksider Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    @Deyan : Yeah, I didn't see the comments at first, but as usual, stupid comments.

17. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    You don't have to be a fan to use correct informations and not some cliché ;)

18. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

typical kpop friendly reporters

19. Kami-Sama

Kami-Sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, question. They said Kawaei was cut right? I read some other articles and it said he had a saw with him. Was there no security? A saw .-. Really...

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Spanish news... where you can take a chainsaw to the head and get out of hospital the next day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.