Event / Concert [EVENT] AKB48 Group Draft Meeting 13/11/10

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Aug 9, 2013.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^

Sutou Ririka of team N did. Although she only performed one song (NMB48) in the encore. And afaik Matsumoto Chikako of team S did the whole stage as the 16th member a few days ago

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't count Ririka. I meant performing as a full member of the stage.

I looked further, and it looks like Koishi Kumiko did a full performance in the Team E stage. SKE is really much more on the ball with getting their draft members trained up and stage ready it seems!

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Looking at the draft members so far, I think the following are performing well enough that they at least don't stand out in a negative way when compared to the other team members (and a few stand out as doing well!)
    Takita Kayoko (A), Kawamoto Saya (B), Souda Sarina (KII), Arai Yuki (KII), Koishi Kumiko (E). I would most likely put Goto Moe and Shimoguchi Hinana (K) in this category as well based on their unit song performance.

And the following have shown that they really need more work on their performance and probably should have been KKS for a while before performing with their actual teams.
    Nishiyama Rena (A), Yokoshima Aeri (B, surprised about this one), Matsumoto Chikako (S), Naigi Kokoro (BII), Yamamoto Mao (H)

Then there are those who haven't debuted yet, but it's probably safe to assume that most of them are struggling as well since they haven't been able to appear in a show yet.

The idea that draft members for next year could be selected from Team 8 has been floating around. I personally think that's a perfect solution. They can save face by not giving up on the draft, cull down Team 8 and put their standout members in real teams, and not add members to the teams with zero experience who look lost and terrified on stage. Win-win-win!

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is tha the draft is supposed to be an instant shot of "talent" or whatever the team needs at that moment, and you CAN'T choose a girl who is standing on a stage for the very first time during the actual draft. Also, they can only sing (with other 5 girls on stage) and dance for a minute. What if the team needs a good MC? How's the girl gonna showcase that? The concept needs some fixes here and there

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the baseball draft the choose young promises that have already shown their skills in minor leagues and whatnot, right? That's what AKB "should aim for".

What does that mean in AKB? Simple. Using the KKS (or Team 8 if its ever disbanded) for the draft. The girls have already shown what they can do and what they can't. Let the captains now choose who fits best in their team.
    Another option would be to snatch girls already known to the public like that Hashimoto Kanna girl, or Sasaki Rikako (the Maeda x Oshima girl) before another agency does it first (Tsunku was fast there). But it would be kind of cruel cause most of those girls are known cause they're already in other groups, so... yeah, the only good way I see to do this is using the KKS.
    If they want more drama (there is never enough drama), they can put all the KKS for all the groups up there and let the teams decide who they want in their teams, no matter where they're from. God knows Jo Eriko would fit perfectly in either Team A or Team 4. <3

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

list of draftees that have already performed a full stage:
    Kawamoto Saya, Gotou Moe, Takita Kayoko, Nishiyama Rena (miss some team songs), Yokoshima Aeri, Koishi Kumiko, Souda Sarina, Naiki Kokoro

I think Sarina, Kumiko and Saya are super good. :inlove:
    Moe and Kayoko are ok. :blush:
    Aeri is boring on stage. :^^;:
    Kokoro and Rena are ... :fp:

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yamamoto Mao (Team H) was in the shonichi of her team on April 23, but she only performed part of the stage (they rotated some of the members so that the entire team could perform that day). Her first full stage was on May 19.

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Who's position was she in on 19 May?

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Shimoguchi Hinana (Team K) did her first full stages on Sunday 25th. I don't know whose position she was in but it was a good position, near the middle of the 2nd row. Her unit was Seifuku Resistance.

9. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Inoue Yuriya's position in the shonichi (originally Takada Ayana's position).

10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Where did Yuriya perform then? Pretty much, does anyone know all the shuffles for the stage (sorry it's a bit off topic)

11. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Takei Sara also performed full stage on May 25.

12. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yuriya was subbing for Meru (Oshima Yuko's position). I can send you all positions for Team H and Team KIV current stages later via PM.

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Just Ririka, Saki and Natsuki haven't performed yet. I think Natsuki is a wrong choice.:^^;:

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I don't think Natsuki is a wrong choice. Picking so many girls for KII was the wrong choice.

15. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

She was in Moe (original: Fujie)'s position.

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    The K draft girls were on Anta Dare this week with Shimada Haruka and Miyazaki Miho. They are very cute!

if the video does not show watch the video here

I would comment more on this episode, but, well, this one I think you definitely need to watch yourself to get the full effect ;) I would hate to spoil it by commenting!

17. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Of all the draft girls that I've seen so far only one has impressed me and that is Team A's Takita Koyoko. Even then she needs to work a bit on her body. Everyone else looks like an awkward turtle.

18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Original Post
    Nov 10 will be 1 year anniversary for the draftees. Thoughts on the draft overall. It will be nice if NemousuTV can have a follow-up on all the members in the next few months.

Yamamoto Mao (Team H) made her HKT48 single senbatsu debut this month.
    Iso Kanae is doing great with BII.
    Kumiko is making her impact in Team E and appeared in a recent ebisho, but so far IMO Souda Sarina is the star draftee for SKE48.
    Soutou Ririka was going strong with NMB48 until sidetracked by her injury.

But I would give the award for "seamless integration into a team" (if there was such a thing) to Takita Kayoko of Team A with runner up to the moe/hinana combi of Team K.

Draft darling Yokoshima Aeri failed to make the impact that a lot of us were anticipating.

Draft Candidate Wiki

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    With Aeri, I don't think she can do much in B with all the management favorites in the team.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I feel most of the draftees are supposed to be crucial members in the future.
    Most of them are pretty young, so they can even wait until all the Naanya push is done and working to start with them.