Anai Chihiro (Chihiron) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah she is. But in a really different way from Paruru. She's just very clumsy.

This video is great though. Little princess.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. anai_chihiro27

anai_chihiro27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
  3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Chihiro is losing to Rabutan and Seriinu atm (not counting Sasshi cuz she has always been above Chihiro)....

You can use different browser to vote more than once per day if you want lol

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  4. anai_chihiro27

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    well i think all chihiro oshi've tried as much as possible to vote for chihiro :)

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    What's the prize for the one with highest vote btw?

6. anai_chihiro27

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    the winner will get a CM

7. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Impression of Watching HKT Members Live part 5: Chihiron!

I saw Chihiron five times when I stayed in Fukuoka, and all five performances came from Hakata Legend. I was lucky enough to sit in the 2nd row in one of those shows, and Chihiron's position was about 3 meters in front of me. That was an incredible treat!

Anyway, the things that strike me the most when I saw her in person:
    Chihiron is no doubt one of the most naturally feminine characters in all of HKT. She pauses and chuckles at those moments that make her listeners do a double-take.

She's the first person to greet fans after the show, and she always radiates a gentle, welcoming smile. On top of that, she looks stunningly pretty in person compared to her photos and TV shows, where her side-jaws are sometimes exaggerated --- she does have a bit of a pentagonal face, but in person you do not see that at all.

Chihiron dancers with grace. She's really good at swinging her shoulders and hips while maintaining the balance on her head, which probably came from her years of ballet training. But as she dances you will notice that her arms don't extend as much as they should, and she keeps them close to her chest, which you can see in Kaiyugyo no Capacity.

She has a habit of making a little flick of the wrist (?) at the end of a beat. She incorporates that into her performance in Shamu-Neko.

Fans in Fukuoka endearingly call Heart-gata Virus with Chihiron, Wakachan and Love-tan the "Ojousama" (princess) performance, because they give off a flair of "well-to-do" Chihiron's father, according to rumors, is a CEO of some auto-dealer company to the south of Hakata, so her family is definitely well-off. Wakachan's dad was a nippon baseball #1 draft pick, so her family is pretty well-off... etc.

Chihiron has this habit of shifting her eyes when she looks at you. It could be because she's timid or thinking too hard, but it's really quirky and guys will probably mistake that as her teasing them. She also chuckles a lot when she's nervous, which is all a part of her "ponkotsu" persona.

During the shows, she looks at the entire audience like Haruppi does (very professional), but she doesn't give as much individual attention as Haruppi or Sakura. Twice during the MC session in Hakata Legend, I looked at her when she wasn't talking, and she turned and gave me a quick glance, and then hurriedly turn away, as if reminding me that I should not look at her and instead be looking at the person speaking.

The first time I saw Hakata legend, I wore the Skip Skip Skip bracelet with Chihiron's face on it. I showed it to her when we high-fived and she said, "Ah~! Arigatougozaimasu!" If you give her a bit extra attention, she will thank you very politely. This is where she looks the most like the captain.

I feel Chihiron, like Jiina and Meru, is missing a "good friend" in the group. Among first gen, I think she's on the best terms with Ueki Nao, and among second gen, I think she's most friendly with Goto Izumi.

Chihiron's photos, to my happiness, are fairly easy to trade for within Hakata. Her photos are around the same level as Sasshi, Aoi, Maichan and recently Tomiyoshi, but her photos are cheaper than Natsu, Haruppi and Tanaka Miku's.

One of my wota (idol otaku) friends ran into Chihiron at the train station. According to him she was just standing there waiting for a train, and wasn't even wearing a mask. He asked tentatively, "Chiichan?" And she nodded and they talked briefly. So it's good to know that she is open to fans acknowledging her in public.

When Chihiron dyed her hair, there were some negative comments posted onto her Google+ blog by fans claiming that she's setting a bad example and being selfish, etc etc, and a group of wotas like my friend flagged those comments and spread messages on Twitter protesting against antis.

Chiichan will not give you the most spontaneous reaction if you shout something crazy like, "BABIBBLOOBABOO! during high-touch.
    I don't think she's the smartest member in HKT either. But what she does have: Great posture, feminine charm, ballet skills, quirky body language, and sincerity, make her a great pick to be anyone's oshimen.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    that is certainly something that i don't understand at all. Why is she being selfish dying her hair??? Especially when it looks great on her

I'm surprised you didn't mention Haruppi. I really feel those two are very close, as they often go out together for lunch, share the same generation, and did casting for drama as both lead role. It's like the Atsumina pair to me, the Ace and the captain! it's fate lol

9. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Chihiron's Chiifamu has some anti-social characters in there. Her passive persona is attractive to a lot of shut-ins (my theory), and I do see a lot of people in Fukuoka claiming to have her as 1st or 2nd oshi, sometimes her oshis outnumber Madoka.

Haruppi and Chihiron are close, and they do a radio show and countless other media appearances together, but if Chihiron's heart is broken or something sad happens, whose shoulder will she lean on to cry? That's right, Ueki. You can see an example of that during an episode of Variety-48 last September, when they did the character-change, and Chihiron couldn't handle the pressure at the end. She went for Nao-chan immediately.

I'm always looking for deeper relationships among the girls. The most obvious ones only serve certain purposes IMO.

10. anai_chihiro27

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    I do not understand with some chihiro oshi who gave some negative opinions to chihiro just because she changed her hair color. hey man she is your oshi!

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    LOL if you look at it from that perspective, then wouldn't it be Wakaharu, on whose shoulder she cried on after the pressure from their 1st Budokan concert ended?
    While gugutasu photo can't be solid proofs, I think her inner circle includes Chori (probably because their age is close) and Haruppi.

12. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I always have an impression that chiichan is close to haruppi, natsu and chori probably because of their close age. But overall 1st gen have a very good relationship imo

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    According to the interview with Chihiro and Natsu in that FLASH SP, the ones who got along well with them at first was Haruppi for Chihiro and Aoi for Natsu (though Aoi generally gets along with everyone, I think).

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    You are right! Wakachan is also close to chihiron (I call wakachan the behind-the-scenes captain lol)

Also, chihiron, wakachan and naochan share the same blood type! Type-AB! This fact may have contributed to them becoming closer since blood types are a big deal for teenage girls in Japan.

Chiyori is loved by all. I don't know if she is especially close to only chihiron.

15. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I'm fine with the hair color..
    But I think makes most fans "questioning" it was.. It *used* to be stated in their contract that sister groups member are not allowed to color their hair..
    and I think SKE still hold this rule firmly till now..
    or even if they're allowed, maybe there's a limit to what "extent" they can dye it..
    which I think "Tomochin" is their unofficial "limit"..

16. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I'm not sure if hair colour was specifically mentioned in their contracts, just like the love-ban-rule. We just don't know.
    SKE girls dyed their hair long before chiichan and chori did, and I think it's allowed to have dyed hair in nmb too
    image.jpg

Maybe it was because she was the first in hkt ? To be honest I have no idea what the fuss was about. She looks great with her dyed hair and I would be disappointed if she went back to black. It makes her stand out between all the black haired kiddo's, and it makes her easier to spot.

17. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    But I think Churi and Rena mention numerous time on several occasion that
    "SKE member didn't allowed to dye their hair since it been written in their contract?"..

In NMB, Sayanee and Miruky dye their hair.. and that Momoka..:^^;:
    yeah, I noticed too when Momoka did that with "Kimura Kaela" in her mind..XD

Thinking back, I really never seen any SKE member with dyed hair..
    So, I think only SKE have that in their contract?

18. anai_chihiro27

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    kinoshita ?

19. anai_chihiro27

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    anai_chihiro27
    kinoshita, ishida, oba, and uchiyama from team KII. i think quite a lot of ske members who dye their hair.

20. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Haha.. yeah, I notice that their hair is "lighter" than anyone else..
    I wonder that the rule is no longer been enforced..:lol:
    or the "senior members of SKE" still insist of that rule, like their tradition..XD