Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    ? They can watch it on TV. I was talking about online options.
    And besides, they already make people pay to watch RH results and stuff.

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I would totally pay to watch it… But it's 2014, so if I'm going to pay, I would expect a continuous video. This lagging stream crap is so 90's. This is an attempt to watch a Japanese broadcast, not an attempt at communicating with Mars.

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Anybody remember what the view count was on the Youtube stream last year? I wonder how many people watched it on Youtube... maybe if the number was small enough there would be no incentive to try and monetize it.

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm absolutely sure that there are justin streamers who will be streaming both FujiTV and Skyperfect TV for free. Though justin is quite laggy with slow internet connection.

5. Seven42

Seven42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Last year they had two streams on youtube/google+, one english and the other japanese. I don't remember the exact number but both streams had view counts in the hundreds of thousands... like 300,000'ish each. It may have been higher towards the end but I really can't remember. I really do hope they have an open stream for everyone, it's one of the few things International fans get.

They have streamed on youtube the last 2 years, but given the fact they haven't streamed any events at all this year, I'm preparing myself for disapointment.

6. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Which parts exactly did they translate last year? I couldn't really call myself a fan at the time so I missed the whole thing.:cry:

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They didn't translate. They spoke on top of the girls' voices and talked about... dunno what, but not what the girls were saying lol

I really hope, if they ever do the whole foreign fan thing again, that they don't get those two again. The girl was trying too hard to be japanese and the guy didn't really care.

Oh, well.

Justin should be enough.

8. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Nico doesn't exactly have a reputation of catering to international fans, so I think we're safe from those commentators this year (weren't there four of them instead of two though?).

Those commentators didn't even have the courtesy to pipe down when it was painfully obvious an important speech was being made, so I'm pretty sure they weren't really paying attention to the event. If only Youtube contacted stage48 for an English-speaking commentator...

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but two of those commentators were foreigners and I guess they were there as representation of the foreig fans lol

And yeah, I'd love for HRP to be there commenting the thing for us. :D

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That doesn't seem like a very HRP thing to do (go on camera, that is). I think he's shy :p

But, yeah, he should totally be a rep for foreign fans somehow. I'm sure he'd be great at that.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OMGWAT?! Did any of those actually do that? :O I need IDs!

12. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Hey guys! I have what you have all been looking for! LIVE STREAMS! :omfg:

Brought to you by AKB48 TAIWAN CLUB (unofficial Taiwanese fanclub)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...Y5wShS9bQR1cpjKBMg2qY0/preview?pli=1&sle=true

I quoted the relevant part below but you should definitely check the doc for changes closer to the election date.

By the way, these are not official streams. Keep on the look out for official announcements!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Bookmarked each and everyone! Just in case.:XD: That and, my bookmarks folder is a hungry beast.:fear:

14. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

What are these links for?? they're not going to stream it on Youtube?

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's just for what we know right now. We don't know if it will be streamed on Youtube yet. Just waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt a little while longer cause they don't usually announce streams until a few days beforehand D:

16. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Those are fan streams. Sorry I added a note in my post to be clear. Keep on the lookout for official announcements still!

AKB48 Taiwan Club has pretty high quality Justin TV streams though so they're definitely not a bad option if there are no official streams for international fans.

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I hope if ever there is a livestream. the AKS won't make the same mistake again by having the live translator and the commentator all speaking at the same time.aside from the fact that the girls are also having their speeches. though I'm thankful for the livestream.

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  19. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    5-6 days left until the big day, you've got your 1000 voting tickets but the only thing preventing you from voting is navigating the voting page? Have no fear, New School Kaidan has got you covered! We've got comprehensive step-by-step video tutorial set up for you so that you can start aggressively voting for you favorite members today!

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I watched the Kouhaku stream on justin and it was so laggy it ruined the whole thing for me and it's not like I was using a super slow internet connection. I imagine it being even worse with the sousenkyo when there'll be a lot more people watching.:(