Your NMB48 Experiences

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by ithebigc, Jan 1, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the first picture look the best for me!

2 shots are very rare, the photo are something we should treasure by all mean!

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Convenience I really envy you! I do the dream part but I can't follow through :\

But wow, I think it's really amazing the she remembered you all 3 times. Some fans would go crazy if she remembered them. It seemed like she may have even remembered you from the handshake last time. Maybe because she can tell you aren't Japanese? Anyhow, doesn't matter because she was totally sweet to you. Sucks they pushed you out quickly but who cares, you got some good time with Sayaka!

Btw you getting 3 photos with her is awesome. I'm jealous again. One would be enough for me..

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You're really lucky that she remembered you before she even looked at your name tag! I'm glad you had such a great time with her haha, I wish we all get to experience this sometime in the future xD

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @gocchisama Really? My favourite is still the hengao lmao. Perfect troll photo *shot*
    But yeah I do like the first photo, yay new avatar 8D
    Yeahh it's like even in years to come, even when I am not so big of a fan anymore, I can still look back and appreciate those moments through the photos. Then when I have kids, I can show them and tell them "When your mama was young, she got to live her dreams and live a life with no regrets. Don't be afraid to chase yours too." :p

@L.Lawliet lols one would have been enough for me too...I just kinda...ended up with 3 XD
    Though if I had only one, I wouldn't have had that hengao picture with her since I would have been more eager in having a pretty looking photo haha.
    Also, Sayanee has pretty good memory so she does seem to remember people pretty well. lol.

@minaeshi I mean I don't know about other 48girls but for Sayanee, I think when it comes to idol-fan satisfaction, she never disappoints. I mean from my experience, she is always really warm and welcoming. Despite how nervous I was, she put me at ease and for a second, she didn't even feel like my favourite idol. She just felt like my friend. O_O

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

I heard (not sure if it's true so this isn't a quote) that part of Sayanee's big popularity is because she's really good with fans and in particular her handshakes / conversations which apparently makes people fall in love with her. I can kinda tell it's true just by listening to you. Or we're all just big fan boys and girls :)

This is below, some of you may have seen, was the BEST air handshake video I've seen of all the girls. Some girls were plain, some girls were rude, some girls were cute, but Sayaka had the best and most creative one. I imagine talking back to her like this someday haha...

6. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Aah, the 2-shot event sounds amazing! All of your photos turned out great & three with Sayaka no less!! The hengao photo is sheer perfection, haha. Ayabaa in slippers, I love how all these girls thought they'd make it through the day with heels on.. :lol:
    Thanks for the report. Your write-ups are fun to read, because you can really tell how much you love them :chuffed:

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @L.Lawliet Hmms well I don't think her conversations are anything out of the ordinary. As in she's a very very good listener, and that's her best strength, and that perhaps makes fans want to to actually be able to converse with her. The thing with her though, I think it takes some time to be able to do that. She's rather shy, so for example when I went for the handshake in March, I did blab to her a lot, but it was more one-way from me if that made sense. I mean it was partly cause I was rushing to tell her things rather than letting the conversation flow. There was that but also, to actually converse with her in that kinda short span of time, you need a certain level of familiarity with her. like it doesn't have to be very high, but it has to be there.

Which is why I'm happy at the 2shot, though the talking time was so limited, I managed small talk with her. I mean it might have been cause I've met her before, and also by the 2nd and 3rd time that I went to see her in that day, she was starting to be more comfortable as well. It started to come more naturally for me as well. Cause I think it's the same with her as in, when she first meets a fan, initially she tends to be cautious, so when she lets her guard down a little, it's easier to talk to her. I think she actually really wants to converse with everyone who goes to see her like she really takes interest to what you say to her, so the key I guess is to be natural. haha.

Also that air handshake video, I've seen it before, it's hilarious XD
    Her dorky side really is her best side tbh haha.

@rival Ahh thanks for reading!! :)
    Yeahh cause it kinda felt like a waste to have 2shots with Sayanee, but not ask for a hengao. I mean I figured she would be up for it since she has posted so many of those on her GPlus before and isn't afraid to look strange :p
    She's the master of facial expressions or something lol.
    Yeahh Ayabaa was soooo homey looking. I still really can't believe she was in shorts hahaha. I was fooled into thinking she'll dress up all fashionably and all. It was kinda surprising for me.
    And I'm really glad you enjoyed reading it!! It's a good and bad thing how into something I get, it could be a form of obsession or just being overpassionate, but without it, I wouldn't have been able to do all these things up to now. I go quite all out, but once it's time for me to move on with life, at least I know I won't have any regrets.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Great writeup, Ven. Thanks for always reporting back to us, it's a pleasure to read about your experiences. Photos look great too.

9. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

dumping these here:
    :D

nothing really to write about since the girls were pressed for time and almost a zero conversation pic session happened.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

p.s. wow there's an nmb experience thread already. didn't know one existed til now.

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I went to NMB48's Takane no Ringo Random 2shot in Tokyo. I had 11 tickets (3 in 1bu, 2 in 2bu, 2 in 3bu, 1 in 5bu, 1 in 6bu and 2 in 7bu)

I arrived at the venue late since I miscalculated the time of the train. I arrived there at 9am and I needed to go to chara-ani to reconfirm my name (I only use my 1 name and my ID had my 2 name). After going reconfirming my name, I went immediately to the board where the member's name and the number they got was placed. I immediately look for my number and I got Anchu, Aika and a retry lane (retry lane is a vacant lane and staff let's you choose a number from a box. The number you get is the member you will have 2shot with). I went immediately to the retry lane and got a number: I got number 22. I didn't know who was in there since I was really in a hurry.

When I arrived at lane 22, I saw Miru's lane. I couldn't help but jump and shout! I couldn't believe I got my oshi in a random 2shot for the second time (first time was in Kamonegix's Random 2shot). I was really happy I got my her and immediately went in line. Line was seriously long (3 lines) and line was moving really slow. I was getting worried that I can't use my 3rd ticket in 1bu. After 20mins in line, finally met Miru. I greeted her with "I came back" (I was just in Osaka last week for handshake with Miru). And she stood up and greeted me with "I was waiting for you!". I was really happy she remembers me. We were talking about something (lol I forgot what it was) then staff already told us to decide a pose. I immediately said I want Sarurun! (She call herself Sarurun when she's imitating a monkey or a gorilla). So she said "OK, like this?". Then I nodded and our picture was taken. Before I went out of the booth, I told her good luck in the senkyo and will seriously support her.

[​IMG]

Then I ran to Aika's lane. Only 10 minutes left and Aika's lane had 3 lines. I thought getting Anchu within 10 minutes will be impossible. So I went ahead of Aika's lane. After 20 minutes, I was finally able to see her. She was really cute! And she was really skinny. She should eat more lol. I told her my greetings and decided a pose. I told her I wanted to have a salute. Our picture was taken and before I went out, I told her I was watching Aika's YNN episode and it made me want to go and visit Kyoto. Aika's face was blank (but was still smiling) and I thought she didn't hear or understand me. It was really awkward so I just said "mata ne, bye bye" and went out, she also said bye bye.

[​IMG]

As expected, I wasn't able to make it in time in Anchu's lane. Really wanted to see her since she's really been becoming pretty lately. I had 2shot with Anchu before and at that time, she was still a kusogaki lol. Nevertheless, I was really satisfied I had Miru.

Before 2bu, I had a phone call and went outside. I wasn't at the venue when they draw numbers. So after my phone call, I went in and checked the board. To my surprise, I had Miru again for the second time in this event and had Nana also. I was jumping for joy I got Miru again and got really excited. I ran to Miru's lane and lined up. When I went inside, I told her "It's my 2nd time" and she said "Ohh sugoi!". I was telling her that probably this was fate or destiny that I got 2 2-shot for her. Then staff interrupted and said to decide a pose. I asked for Miru's recommendation and she said "yey pose". She also confirmed if we already done that pose in the first 2shot and I said No, we did the Sarurun. So our picture was taken and told her that I was really really happy that I got to see her twice. She was also really happy and thanked me for coming. I said I'll comeback and staff pushed me out.

[​IMG]

Then I went immediately to Nana's lane. After waiting I saw her for the first time. She also dyed her hair black! We exchanged greetings and asked for a pose immediately. I told her I wanted "Gao" same with her senkyo poster. We did Gao and picture was taken. I told her good luck and senkyo and will be supporting her.

[​IMG]

Then 3bu came and I for the first time today, I was at the event when they were drawing. Nagisa got my number and was jumping for joy. I've always wanted a 2shot with Nagisa since she was really pretty. Also got Terui Honoka (Terumi). I don't know anything about her except her name.

Went immediately to Nagisa. I said "konnichiwa, hajimemashite" and she just blurted out kansai ben words and couldn't really understand anything lol. Then she asked for a pose. I told her I want "Nagisa mae de machiawase", which she replied with "ii ne" happily. I said thank you and she said to come back, which I replied with sure. The time I stood up until I went out of the booth, she kept saying "bye bye". It was the cutest! She was like a child saying bye bye a lot of times. She was really a darling!

[​IMG]

Then went to Terumi. Nothing much happened. We just said our greetings and she suggested a peace sign immediately. I said OK then went out. I told her thanks and ganbatte and she replied with a smile and waved at me.

[​IMG]

For the 5bu I got Miire. I told her I watched her YNN Namahousou with shuu. I didn't know any interesting pose to do with her so I just asked for her recommeded pose and she suggested a peace sign. Then I said my goodbye and went out.

[​IMG]

For the 6bu, I got Chihi. I was surprised that Chihi was a lot chubbier in real life than in LOD or YNN. I told her I watched her Figure skating in YNN and praised her for her Figure Skating skills. She asked for our pose and I asked Chihi's recommendation and suggested an apple.

[​IMG]

Then for my last bu, I got Maokyun and a retry lane. I pick a number and got Airi.

I went immediately to Airi. We exchanged greetings and she immediately suggested a cat pose. Then I said I really like team M and said good luck.

[​IMG]

Then for my last is Maokyun. I went in and she greeted me. I told her that I was a big fan of Mita gahaku and watched every episode of it. She said thanks and asked for our pose. I asked for Maokyun's recommendation and she suggested a peace sign. After our picture was taken, I said that I also push the wara wara button on every episode. She laughed and thanked me.

[​IMG]

The event was very tiring but was really really fun. I really loved the random shamekai as it gives a thrill to which member you're going to have your picture taken with. It could be your kami oshi, your one of your favorites or your least liked member.

Honestly, the one I really wanted to have a 2shot with today was with Momoka. I just thought that having her red hair was just really awesome and it is going to be a super rare chance :lol:

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  11. purmion

purmion Kenkyuusei

^ Omg lucky you! :^O^: You got two of my top faves from NMB, have to admit that I'm a bit jealous. Thanks for the write-up and photos! Poor thing Aika couldn't get what you told her after taking the 2shot, it was really nicely said.

12. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Went to their random 2shot event as well. The concept was really interesting and crowd reactions on the lane announcement is funny to see. Unfortunately I don't know much about the Namba girls, but I'm sure these kind of events help create interest for the girls in the group

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

13. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Thanks for going out of your way to post in this thread and talk about your experiences! It's really nice to get a more personal fan perspective from you guys about these events, and from the sounds of it, you guys seemed to have a great time.

@wahoho you had a crazy good pull that day! Double two shots with your oshi and a few more senbatsu members to boot! What luck!

@Youkokurama Aww, that sucks how you couldn't talk to them very much. Hopefully if you meet them again or go to another event you could have a bit more to time to speak with them!

@memorybreak Hopefully this event might inspire you to get to know some of these girls. If not, hopefully you had fun with them anyways!

14. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I follow Ripopo, so I know plenty about her... Anchu, Yamarina, and Haru are completely unknown to me, but any experience is good experience (no matter how salty some may be... which I didn't get any)

15. t3hDave

t3hDave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    5/18 Intex Osaka

Shook hands with Watanabe Miyuki, Yagura Fuuko, Yoshida Akari

Milky - Put on the Milky shirt, I think she noticed. Maybe. Probably not. She fishes me every time though, I love it. After shaking her hand I feel like I'm on cloud nine. Great smile.

Fuuko - Put a jacket over the Milky shirt, boy was it hot! Was weirded out and excited about how I wasn't speaking to her in Japanese at first. Short exchange of where I'm from and do I love her, haha.

Akarin - She is great! In my opinion, if you can't see Milky, go see Akarin! She was excited about a foreigner interaction as well.

Unfortunately, I feel like I can't really write more because all I can think about are the feelings at the time and the conversations themselves just kind of blaze by. If I knew the girls better, I would put more tickets to them in order to chat a bit. Overall, the NMB48 specific koubetsu event was very chill. Lines were short, there wasn't a ton of crowding. Would love to do another where I stack more tickets in a couple slots and just stay for a fraction of the day.

16. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Thanks for sharing your experiences, Dave! Hope you had a great time!!

17. t3hDave

t3hDave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh I definitely had a good time! Looking forward to doing it again in the future!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    By request, I am going to write about my experience attending the Team N concert at NHK hall yesterday.
    It was dark dreary gloomy and the lines took forever because management think they're the TSA now or something.

We finally got in with 30 minutes to spare but because of the idiots who didn't want to line up early, they had to delay the start by 30 minutes. Curses!
    I'm actually not sure if they had to shorten the show because of those people but if so, I hope they get cursed with never winning a concert ever again.

You guys should check out this matome post for pics uploaded by Cameron
    http://nmb48matometeam.doorblog.jp/archives/39781237.html

This was a really odd opening especially since NMB has recently always opened with Kamonegix (SSA, Jo Hall) or HA! (West Japan, East Japan Tour). They came out wearing the christmas lights costume for Takane but because Fumo and KoroIshi has some really insane choreography, the costumes were falling apart one by one. I think I counted 3 girls (Yuuri, Uuka, Aika) whose hairpieces fell off in the middle of the song and had to hurriedly pull it off and throw it away.

One comment about Korogaru is that they said "Team N" instead of "NMB" in the part where you're supposed to go Team K but because the N handsign needs two hands, no one was able to do it.

This sequence was really nice because they moved Sayaka to the back and then alternated the Sayaka/Milky/Nana positions among the lesser known members. IIRC it was Murokana center for Nagiichi, Natsumin center for OMG and then Aika center for Eureka. These were the girls who clearly were not getting unit centers but they wanted to give them something so it was nice that the traditional single medley had the positions mixed up.

They did an MC before this section and you could see the staff come out pushing the huge ass amp they use for Dead Body and then arrange the wiring and stuff. Sayaka then comes out with an electric guitar and up to this point everyone thinks she's doing Yume no Dead Body. She then starts playing some guitar tricks like she was in K-ON or something and then she transitioned into playing some chords of a rather familiar tune... then Mushi no Ballad starts!!! The place just exploded at that point and especially when Rika came out and it turns out they were going to sing it duet. One of the best "tricks" I've seen in a live show.

Faint was really nice with Uuka and Aika. I'm glaf they're letting the both of them show of their dance skills (N3 doesn't have a dance unit :( )
    I felt really warm and fuzzy inside when I saw Chuba in Rika's position during KonoSekai. I was like "management, you bastards, you guys really have a soft spot huh" There was a near accident here because they started with only 3 members (Aika wasn't around at the start) and they got to her part and she came running in from offstage to make it. Really funny stuff.

I'm skipping M16 for later.

I think I died at this point. I don't remember anything after.ヽ(´ー`)┌ I wonder why...

The only other things of note for the 2nd part was:

- the Kamonegix Dance version with the N dance senbatsu (Sayaka, Rika, Uuka, Aika, Natsumin) doing crazy dance moves while the other members stared at them from behind before combining into the standard Kamonegix.

- They sang the new Team N song... the setup was the members paired off into groups or 3 or 4 spread around the stage and then a spotlight would shine on them when it was their turn to sing. I don't think the song will be particularly memorable but it wasn't a bad song.

- They also did the center shuffle for the other songs. Off the top of my head (Akarin centered HA!, Riripon centered Kitaken, Naru centered Todokanasou de Todoku mono)

- There was a cool part in SeiRa where they made the fans sing one stanza. It was crazy but super fun.

It was a great show and I'm glad I got to watch despite the awful seats. Now the pain of hearing about other people watching the other shows start.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  19. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

@zeroshiki Thanks for your concert report! Now I'm officially jealous. Team N! Did the tickets sell out? I imagine this was selling like hotcakes and you need luck to score some nice seats.

That's just an impressive setlist they performed. Starting off with Takane was unexpected and so was their costumes going haywire. That Mushi no Ballad with Rikanyan and Sayaka was a pleasant surprise; I would've wanted to see that live. The changes in member positions were also interesting. And they also did the Kamonegix dance version! All in all it looks like a fabulous concert. This better make it to BD someday.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The show yesterday was not recorded but the one today or in Nagoya will probably have the same setlist and will be DVD-ed.

The N concerts were the hardest to get a hold of since it was Tokyo, NHK Hall is tiny and it had Sayaka/Yukirin in it. Even just winning seats for it needed a lot of luck and I thank my lucky stars I persisted and got lucky with one.

If I were to rank difficulty of getting seats:

Nagoya (Sayaka's birthday)
    Nara (Milky's bday)
    Both Team N shows in Tokyo (Its Tokyo)
    Saitama (near Tokyo)
    Kobe (Its Kobe)
    Hiroshima/Fukuoka
    Kagawa/Sendai