1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ yes I thought so too. I WANT U! XD

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    [​IMG]

Fun photo lolol.
    Those colour contacts and thin eyebrows hahaha.
    Kurokami shoujo the whole time though.
    Hahah she was kinda yankee :p
    All these Osakan kids all yankees.

3. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    S'cuse me, off topic, but what does yankee mean? :p

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Erm in Japan, the term is in reference to a delinquent youth or gang member.
    When I said she was yankee, I meant appearance wise ahha.

5. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Ah yes, the Mad Catz days

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

Since the election is coming up.......

time to share some promotion video! Or.... is it too late? hahaha

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

8. rscl

rscl Kenkyuusei

swimsuit sayaka, so beastly~~

edit: centerbeast acecaptain sayaka will be #1 tomorrow!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Let's hope for the best!
    She's aiming for nothing less than 1st so I'll aim for that too! (Although top 10 is great too!!) :1st:

10. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope Sayanee ranks within top 7! I'd love it even more if she beats Rena :banana: Just to make things a little bit more exciting haha :hehe:

11. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That would be nice to see her beat Rena. Personally for me, she would need around 90000+ since Rena got roughly 73000 last year I believe. That number may be too high to assume but that is my personal estimate because I am going to assume also that Rena oshi are going to attempt like always to have Rena beat Jurina.

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Go Sayaka! I'm ready to see her Line stickers (there's a campaign that says the top 16 will get Line stickers made of each).

I'm positive she will rank 16 or above. That girl has gotten mad popular more and more every year. Of course top 7 would be amazing. I'm hoping for a huge leap. I wouldn't mind a shocker where she gets top 3 either :)

13. Leoh

Leoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    KAMI7 !!! OMEDETOU SAYANEEE !! =D
    SO HAPPY FOR HER !! SHE FINALLY GOT IT !!

14. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Kami7, man i would love to see her center one day but this'll do :)

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Congrats Sayanee!! I'm so proud of her big leap. This is a great rank. We always want high but top 7 is a big wow. She's slowly moving forward. She even bested Milky by a huuuuge margin. What a great election :)

16. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    i think we may see her centre an akb single this year, likely to be the autumn one which may be a dance one. pleased for her. give her a year or two. If she spends more time on AKB stuff it should pay dividends.. NMB sure needs some fixing or pickup, but Sayanee has done what she can, she cant physically do more for NMB that she hasnt already tried so this should allow her to split off some more time for media, akb, team k

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Does anyone have a translation of Sayanee's speech?

if anything I think it'll be janken, either her or mako

18. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I am happy about her ranking as it is where I thought it would be around this area. In the beginning I thought she had an outside chance looking in when it came down to being in Kami 7 but after day one results I believed she had a chance. I was a bit nervous of her beating out Paruru. I was completely wrong about the number of votes she would need to bet Rena but it was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be.

The more I watched the specials they were showing about the sousenkyo and Sayaka the more uncomfortable I got because all they did was hype her up even though there was pretty much a zero percent shot for her to reach management expectations. I already knew Sayaka was really important to NMB but that made me realized that she was more important than what I originally thought.

I feel that because it is Sayaka she will not graduate unless she knows NMB will be alright without her. Originally I was thinking that she would be gone if about 2 years but unless she gets some help from the other girls or management somehow helps her she may not graduate any time soon.

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @plomeplome I haven't seen any translation anywhere yet but I can give you a rough translation until someone subs/translates it properly ahah.

"This is NMB48 Team N, AKB48 Team K's concurrent member, Yamamoto Sayaka.
    To the people who supported me and the people who came today, really really thank you very much.

During the prelim results, I was ranked 7th, and I've said that my aim was to reach no. 1.
    As opposed to that, it may be a mere thing, but I got 6th place, and managed to rank up, so I'm extremely happy.
    Compared to last year, my number of votes also increased, so for that, I'm also very happy.

For this year's elections, whether it was from predictions or various sources, there was a lot of talk and expectations on me. There were people who believed I could maybe even reach the top position. Such things are really an honour but on the contrary, there were also voices saying that it is surely impossible or it's still too early for me.

I'm really really honoured about my 6th position, but to the people who said it's impossible or it's too early for me, I was unable to prove myself to them, so I'm a little frustrated.

After entering senbatsu for the first time last year, for me personally, my work opportunities increased a lot. For me in this one year,
    while filled with joy and love from everyone, I could find fun and enjoyment in my work activities every single day.

This time, from the senbatsu, out of the members that were called out, it is only me from NMB. But we're not giving up just yet. I really love NMB48, and because of that, I want to promote NMB48 more as a group nationwide, and also to the world.

I have said that I wanted to be able to pull the group forward, and at last year's elections, I have even said I wanted to be a beast. But this one year, I haven't been able to live up to those expectations much, so because of that, I'm also frustrated. Even the fans that have been supporting me, I may have caused them to be a little impatient and frustrated, and perhaps even disappointed. Because of that, I am also filled with remorse.

Now standing on this stage again, honestly, I feel insecure to give any more bold declarations. However, to become number 1 and to pull the group forward, ever since I entered NMB, those feelings have never changed. So, with that resolution in my heart, I want to move forward, and progress upwards even more.

And also even from the small things, I want to keep my word, and carry out every promise I have made. So next year if there are elections, I want to become the sort of person in which people would say, "There's no other person that can be no. 1 other than Yamamoto Sayaka."

To me, fans are a really firm presence and support. And because of them, I feel very relieved.
    Even from now on, I would like if we could continue walking along together.
    So please continue to watch over me."

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  20. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Sayanee for kami 7!