1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Elections of historically meant nearly nothing outside the election single.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah that's probably true. I remember a SKE single with all the girls that ranked for them after one election though, so who knows. They could just include piichan and rikopi over yukachan and maichan. I really think they'll just continue with Mio and Meru as centres and pushing that NakoMiku thing. Sakura's rise though, it might make her an AKB senbatsu regular maybe.

I think it's cool Piichan and Rikopi ranked and not one of the 2nd gen girls they tried to push for a while. Maichan, Tanimari, Okapan, Yukachan, Jiina.

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mio ranked up by 32 positions and that's what the management may be looking at. Maybe the next single will be a Mio solo center.

I'd prefer Sakura but it will probably never happen. I think she'll be in AKB senbatsu from now on though.

4. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I could see them bringing in Rikopi and Piichan into the next single to replace some of the less popular members or Chori's place, but the other pushes will remain largely the same.
    Sakura doing so well might even enforce management's current position, since she doesn't need to be center to rank incredibly well or sell out all of her handshake spots. Same with Haruppi to a lesser extent, she's thriving thanks in part to her new underdog character.

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura is the biggest surprise and happiness for me this year, girl's thriving

SAKURA CENTER 4TH SINGLE NOW/AKB REGULAR SENBATSU NOW

6. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Thanks @kk127 for your kind comments on different threads. Kind of coincidental, despite as rivals SKE and HKT shares a close bond. When HKT was in trouble in her early days. they came to help in the theater. So SKE also had a hand in making HKT the way she is today.

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ah, thank you

i do really like HKT, Sakura is slowly moving into my top 15 in 48G, even though my love SKE will always be the best, i do love HKT and NMB and AKB and every group too, :D

8. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

90% happy with the results, especially for sakura and madoka since i voted for them :banana:!!
    the 10% will be the fact that sasshi didn't win. If not it will be a perfect election for HKT48.
    lets keep this up next year and improve on it hkt fans :)

9. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

This past few months I realized that HKT also gets their launch on the biggest stages. Budokan, Saitama. Therefore Sasshi is the same. The 2013 crown is just the beginning for the Hakata Legend. Hopefully one day, they will perfom a solo concert in Fukuoka dome! That dream of ren ba will be a reality for Sasshi.

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Now the big question: Does HKT pay attention to these results and start putting Rikopi in senbatsu or at least pushing her more (like SKE with Aya) or do they ignore them and continue with the same senbatsu lineup (like AKB with Amina)? Similarly, does Sakura's position increase, or does she stay behind Meru/Mio?

Could make a difference in fan's voting next year. Does the election only affect one AKB single, or are there long term consequences within HKT?

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

Since until now the people who had ranked were only senbatsu people, we never had had the opportunity.
    But you might check to see, Okamoto Naoko was in prelims last year and she did get a senbatsu position in Melon Juice, but you never know what they make of it.
    We just don't have enough statistics to compare unlike with SKE.
    Let's see. HKT is bound to announce the second single of the year pretty soon if they follow the same trend as last year.

12. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    It was a great result for HKT. Eigth new members ranked, and the group has at least 2 representatives in each sousenkyo unit. It made me really happy to see all the Melon Juice costumes in their official pictures.

Except for Sasshi, all the other members who ranked in 2014 increased their rank and votes this year:

Name: Rank last year (Votes last year) --> Rank this year (Votes this year)
    Sakura: #26 (25,760) --> #11 (45,538)
    Haruppi: #37 (18,145) --> #21 (33,545)
    Mio: #59 (12,126) --> #27 (23,766)
    Meru: #55 (13,246) --> #38 (18,875)
    Lovetan: #43 (16,401) --> #42 (18,143)

Also here's something interesting: If you consider only the members who have always been in senbatsu since Hatsukoi Butterfly, the only one who hasn't ranked so far is Fuchigami Mai.

Sousenkyo winner Sasshi is still "behind Meru/Mio", so why not Sakura? :lol:

Seriously though, everyone has known that Sakura is more popular than Meru or Mio for years. If this hasn't motivated management to make her center so far, why would they change their minds now? I think Mio solo center is more likely than Sakura solo center. And don't forget about NakoMiku, it's clear that management has some plan in store for them.

13. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^NakoMiku gonna be the next centers for HKT singles until the new generation arrive for Team T next year.

14. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

The cutest thing in this election I've seen that's HKT related, after Natsu's beauty which completely had me mesmerized for some reason, is Chiichan waiting for Meru, holding hands and running towards the stage. The cheers for Chiichan from Haruppi when she was called before that, and the moment when Meru's face suddenly smiles when she notices Chiichan waiting and all that just made those few seconds the best of the election.

@ 2:30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    It was really touching to see all the HKT girls getting so excited and happy whenever one of them was called. There's a real sense of unity within this group of girls, I'm loving it.
    I am so happy for all our girls, Aanya got me so emotional, she was SO happy it was nice to see. And I think Natsu must have gained even more fans just walking on that stage, gosh she's so beautiful.

16. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This, so much this, man! Your .gif of Kyappu smiling... great stuff!

17. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    No problem! I had a great time sharing the moment with everyone.
    Yay for Nihongo skillz

I would also like to share a heavily RT-ed tweet by the influential HKT live show tweeter Yoshi-san (Twitter: yoshi_mode07)
    Source:
    https://twitter.com/yoshi_mode07/status/475258878972526592
    指原さんは、HKTの他のメンバーを売り出すのに精力的になって、自分を売り出すことに労力を費やすというよりも、HKT48全体の為に尽力した。という ことが、今回の博多躍進につながったと考えると、順位はともあれ去年よりも支持されてるんじゃないかな。試合に負けて勝負には勝ったみたいな。

Translation:
    "Sashihara has worked so hard to market every other HKT member. She wasn't doing too much to sell herself. She gave her all for the sake of HKT. This is why we see such a huge leap for the entire Hakata group this year, and so many of the girls ranked compared to last year. Although she lost the battle, we have won the war." - Yoshi-san

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

OMG THIS QUOTE IS SO SUPERIOR!!

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

LOL. I think Sasshi is awesome, but I think she may be getting a bit too much credit. It took 3 long years for all those original Team H girls to rank... except in various variety shows I don't remember her marketing the 1st gens all that much. I do remember her pushing Meru/Mio everywhere though. And IMHO Sakura figured out her own path to Senbatsu and would have gotten there without Sasshi. Yah, sure Sasshi deserve some credit, but that quote makes it sound like she sacrificed her win to let some other girls rise. IMO any votes that went from Sasshi to other HKT girls were earned away... not given. :fear:

Unless dude is just trying to lift Sasshi's spirits cuz she lost a tough battle, then yah... I give the dude a pass.

20. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I guess as an international fan it's difficult to determine how much Sasshi really boosted the other members this year. I don't see every TV appearance, radio show, interview, etc so she might have made a bigger impression on people than a lot of us realise.
    Haruppi also praised her this after the election saying HKT's success was down to her. But a few months prior she was annoyed that people only thought of Sasshi when they thought of HKT, and then a few months later seemed frustrated that Sasshi was pushing Nako/Miku so much on TV. Getting some mixed messages.

Overall I think it's been beneficial to both sides. Sasshi boosted HKT's popularity and awareness when they were a brand new strugling group, but she also benefitted in last year's election as a member of HKT.