Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Honestly, i'm sad that Harugon didn't make it into the Election. Where is JKT48 fans when she needed them?

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    What's done is done...please stop blaming local fans for her failure to rank...not all Indo fans are capable to purchase voting ballots...people who blames local fans really need to see and understand that...look at Rena...her sousenkyo project was going very well,still she doesn't manage to rank....

3. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

to satisfy your curiousity;
    the last time i'm ordering something from japan, it tooks 3 month since the order day untill my ordered stuff arrived. what was the time window between her announcement of her involvement in akb election and the election itself? 5month? 3month? people keep saying the way to vote were to order cd online, which means buying stuff online. been there, done that, please re-read my first explanation. unless they distributed akb cd in Indonesia, and i mean every major country in indonesia, not just jakarta.
    like my previous post, i personally glad she did not rank, which means she can be more focus as JKT member. regarding how busy she is as a JKT member, i do not think she can handle both if she did rank. and if you read her G+ post, you do realize where she wanted to be.
    she is the most succesfull international idol in history of japan entertainment, even japan ministry of education honored her for the transfer program. now she became a bridge between 2 great nation. and you should realize that she gave mr.Akimoto and 48g something BIG, and that was not as an AKB member.she is not my favorite member, but she deserves respect from anyone. she manage to do something that most AKB girls can not do; made a choice.

4. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    There're other options in buying voting codes. The CD is not the only one.

But I do agree with this one. Gon still has a lot to do in JKT. I think she's already happy dedicating herself there. And you know what they say, "Love what you do and you'll be successful."

After some thought, I think making Gon participate is comparable to Ikoma's case. Aki-P must've thought that having a representative from every ineligible sister/cousin (as what others dub for N46) group could get votes or $$$ from the whole group fanbase. Maybe that's why Gon, Yannu(??), and Ikoma (Given a kennin and MAYBE management wanted her to join) participated.

Yet, these are just my thoughts. I accept any opposing opinions.

5. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it is not someone fault. her fans already did their job really well in bringing her to top 3 as gingham senbatsu.

6. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm perfectly fine with Gon staying in JKT. She looks so happy there and she fits right in. Not gonna lie a little disappointing she didn't manage to rank but it's okay still 3rd in JKT HHAHAHHAHA.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Her statement about wanting to graduate in JKT surprised me a little tho'

Really like this photo of Rena,Rina,Gon...ex-JKT member,new JKT member and a JKT member...

Attached Files:

8. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

People tend to forget that majority of 48 fans in Indonesia (not only Haruka's Indonesia fans) are students, that needs months of saving to buy something for JKT's activities, moreover JPN48's things. Indonesian fans might have thought some way out like only buying the Serial Number/donate some and that requires knowledge on online payment/credit cards/what not that I believe most of them didn't understand (heck, I only bought a physical japanese album once and that was worth of my 5 months saving, only I received it weeks later after bought the very same album online).

I understand the "where's JKT fans" statement from, but it's kind of unfair for JKT's fans. We're not even in Japan and have an original single

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I just hope no one will compare Indo fans with Fans from china who bombard Mayuyu to make her number one....

I hope people will do some research first in every aspect before making a statement and questioning our support...

The remaining AKB 3rd gen gathering
    image.jpg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  10. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Plus graduates Nakaya and Katayama :)

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I do remember people complaining that the single is to expensive (250k~302k), but #imho if people did planned from a long time ago to support Harugon (from when she registered her self) and started saving-collecting money i believe that the expensive price problem is solved.

I ordered from CDJapan and the CD arrived in a week. Well, when i ordered Eien Pressure the CD arrived after half a month or so, sometimes it takes a long time to pass the custom

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'll give them a benefit of a doubt because some of them didn't expect Harugon will join AKB Sousenkyo. I guess we should have been more prepared for it. IDon't complain about the single being expensive. Where was the Haruka project? I didn't see it after the JKT Sousenkyo. So there should be a collective effort since the other guys are doing it for their oshi.

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    No more than 3 second screen time for haruka. Even tough this cheering is for all election participant, but there is no member most suitable receive it other than Haruka Nakagawa.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Didn't know there's a comedian here in this forum....

He's basically telling us to kneel before him...

And goodbye! Don't come back...should've done it earlier...:banana:

15. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^^dude, that's just you that's tired of seeing her...although I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one tired of seeing you...

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wait...so he leave the fandom (or forum because i see him on kaskus JKT48) because Harugon choose to stay here more than 1 year? and we have to what? :eek:

17. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Dude.. you are such a silly guy hahaha
    -----
    I think Chikariina is staying with Haruka just like Akicha before right?

18. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Based on todays Ini TalkShow, It seemed that Haruka would be in Ini Sahur at the start of Puasa. Not sure if it is just herself or with other JKT member.
    Video later when netmediatama youtube post it

19. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

she is now one of the main star of INIsahur :)
    so for those who still complaint about the elction, don't worry, she is doing perfectly fine here, in Indonesia

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Ini Sahur looks fun. Gotta enjoy this show.