Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Nah cancelling her NMB status is too easy, they can do it in the next shuffle or something. Maybe cut her off for senbatsu for HKT or something.

2. WinterBloss

WinterBloss Kenkyuusei

His news drama will be aired on July 19th. Sometimes I doubt that this scandal is to promote his new drama (it's his first main role). It's just my opinion, like, the timing is too perfect, one week after the election and 1 moths before his drama.

That is what I worry. She is 3rd row of HKT48 senbatsu and just started her NMB kennin, have some little push. The staff may cut off her senbatsu position for a 2nd gen member, there are a lot of 2nd gen they want to push like Okada, Kojina,....

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    They've forced members to graduate for less in the past. But recently they seem to be ignoring scandals. Though at the same time, that seems to be for more popular members. I'm not sure the last time a member at Murashige's level had a similar scandal. Punishing her though is the same as admitting it's true, so regardless of the punishment the damage would be pretty big in my opinion.

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I'm not sure what I want them to do, I just really really don't want her to leave no matter what. I'd rather have her admit it and face punishment than her leaving without ever commenting on it at all.

But yeah the only ones who were ever forced to leave were probably Nacchan and Yonechan + Yukosu and friends. Nacchan/Yonechan was worse because of the pictures and twitter account and even they chose to leave themselves I think, whatever that means. Yukosu and friends were kicked out but it wasn't the first time they broke the rules iirc.

edit: I really hope she posts something on G+

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  5. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Interesting stuff on 2ch boards. Here are some highlighted words from Japanese netizens.

Matome Source: http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4799956.html

156. 名無しさん@実況は禁止です:2014/06/11(水) 19:44:50. ID:Cf4iZHHN0
    メンバーで宿泊しているホテルから深夜に抜け出して、程なくして彼と合流。
    新宿の戸山公園を散歩。その後ベンチに座り、携帯を見せ合ったり、
    野良猫にちょっかい出したり。他愛もない感じ。ただ子どもが深夜3時に何事か!ってレポート。

Leaving the hotel in the late night, meet up with the guy. Walking around in Toyama Park in Shinjuku, and then sat on a bench, and looked at each other's cell phones. Like stray cats that wander around. There's no hint of special love, but just what are children doing at 3am?! - the report said

163 :名無しさん@実況は禁止です:2014/06/11(水) 19:45:18. ID:HsJ8l5im0
    2ショットはめずらしいな
    優子も峯岸もみるきーもマンション出るところで2ショットは無かったからね

2-shots are very uncommon
    Even Yuko and Minegishi and Miruki didn't have a 2-shot when they left their hotels.

349 :名無しさん@実況は禁止です:2014/06/11(水) 20:05:07. ID:QzI+bfKd0
    東京都青少年の健全な育成に関する条例

何人も、保護者の同意なく、又は正当な理由なく、深夜に青少年を連れ出し、同伴し、とどめてはいけません。
    16歳未満の青少年に上記の行為を行った場合は、30万円以下の罰金に処せられます。
    http://www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.jp/seian/ken_iku/ken_iku.htm

Tokyo Policy For the Well-Being of Youth

No one shall take a child younger than 16 years of age outside at late night without the consent of parents or for legitimate reasons. A maximum fine of 300,000 yen will be applied.

424 :名無しさん@実況は禁止です:2014/06/11(水) 20:27:33. ID:0iT/e58W0

Q4とQ5って村重のこと?
    http://i.imgur.com/7DJtVXI.jpg

Is Q4 and Q5 about Murashige?

Q4 - What kind of girl do you like to talk to?
    Someone who says a lot of jokes but often bad at it.

Q5 - What kind of girl leaves a strong first impression on you?
    A nice girl. Someone who cares about those around her. Appearance-wise... long, straight hair, oh! and double-eyelids! Someone with double-eyelids always looks sleepy, isn't that adorable? (translator: note the word 二重 contains half of the kanji in 村重)

437 :名無しさん@実況は禁止です:2014/06/11(水) 20:38:25. ID:FRdAA5Eb0

まずは村重か

So first comes Murashige, huh...

Tons of thumbnails about Nakamura Daiki, a wota, doing stuff with possibly HKT girls on LINE chat

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  6. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Would prefer them to come out and explain and not do it the some as milky by just keeping quiet.
    Be it be true or not, the thing is they are being photographed together and that usually casts doubts in people's mind and trust between fans and the girls themselves will be affected. And the timing is really bad this time.Right after ssk and the fact that she managed to get ranked.

My guess was that there were not targeting annya but HKT as a whole. On 2ch they said that Shimono and Ueki went put with other guys on the same day as well.(but there was no photos so not so much credibility?) So technically i guess they were camping outside to see if they can catch anything and they caught annya. I'm just worried that she will take it hardly going by her character and it will be difficult for her to get back into management's favour in the future. And there might be more HKT members involved.

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Considering the guy in question is only 16 would this really apply here? I think the law is more about adults bringing out kids late at night isn't it?

8. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    It's warrrrrrrr (between Osaka-based NMB wota reporters and HKT)

Okay, maybe it's not, but @xxxiang has a point: This might be the start of a group-wide attack on HKT!

Fans, let's be prepared!

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Would be kind of ironic if NMB wota (of all people) would hate on Aanya for getting into a scandal though. Oh well we'll see how this will turn out. What was HKT doing in a hotel on the 22nd of may?

10. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It was the night of the 23rd, and on the 24th I believe they had one of the photo events or something. So probably in the hotel so they could make the event in the morning.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  11. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    I personally tend to blame all tabloid news on Osaka reporters lol
    But if they are based on Osaka, they'd probably be reporting on NMB a lot more regularly.

But after the Sosenkyo, NMB's name is the least mentioned among internet publications.
    So where did they spend their energy doing entertainment reporting?

Hmmm...

In any case, let's be preparrrrrred

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    just in case if you didn't read the article yet :

[​IMG]

and the rumoured johnny's from the picture (he looks like yuihan lol) :

[​IMG]

if you have japanese skills, here's the matome source : http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4799956.html

EDIT : i'm currently reading the LINE screenshot. It's starting to really not looking good. I will upload on stage right away.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's getting serious because those picture of Fuchigami mai come from her private life. It kind of tell it's her real LINE account. And since he screenshoted many other members, it can storm out at any moment.

Let's wait a little bit more, but i really don't like how things are turning on at the moment.

RE EDIT : i don't know who is this daigo_rose, i can't certifiate it's the LINE account of the johnny's who walked with murashige at night.

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

I am very distraught about this.
    I don't want Shige to suffer from this.

14. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Nothing about that picture screams "incognito visit with dude". Everyone needs to calm down.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Who cares about the girls talking to guys on line? I don't know what theyre discussing but I'm sure 48members are allowed to be friends with guys right? Or do we really expect them to have 0 contact with guys whatsoever? Why is everyone so anal about these things I have no idea.

16. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Actually, a lot of those LINE accounts look fake, but there could be real ones, like that one with Abe-Kori... she does love Ueki, after all.

Also, DISCLAIMER: DAIGO_ROSE IS NOT A JOHNNY'S MEMBER
    He's a wota who is acquaintances with quite a number of my Japanese wota friends...

>_>

And as it turns out, his #2 oshimen is Hazuki-chan. I WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM IF HE STALKS HER ON LINE.

17. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I don't really think the LINE stuff is a big deal. There have been claims like these forever. The screenshots don't really show much. If there was something bad there they would've screenshotted it, instead of just ambiguous pictures..

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think the LINE issue is a big deal. True, no need to get worked over that.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Trust me, i would be the first happy to agree everythings here is bullshit, as it was when some douche pretended to date the Aoi and Sakura of Winbledon ni tsurete ittee.

I'm just putting the screenshot so everyone can make their mind over the situation with all the information.

I'm not surprised at all that the girls have line, but if this guy just leaked their private LINE to get some fame and the girls are flooded with people wanting their account ID i can turn into a problem.

20. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    lol even assuming the girls have random wota on LINE, I just have a hard time believing they would use their real name and pictures of themselves too, that's just like, asking for trouble.
    And as you can see in the photo of Mai, there is a crease going down the whole thing, which has other photos beneath it too. What that means to me is it is a photo from a yearbook or school magazine or something, so it isn't really something you'd only have access to if you personally knew Mai, IMO.