Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Most of the comments look supportive, and there are also some that's a bit mad on her.
    Regardless, I hope this incident will be handle well.

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

For those that speaks Japanese what did the post say?

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I just see a weird post on Aanya G+ and run here...

... why they do that to this little girl!!!!! :cold:

Edit:
    The first post says: "Mentaiko..."

The second says: "Sorry for worrying you"

4. Akira Hakim

Akira Hakim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    MENTAIKO!!!

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

5. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If you support the love ban rule, you support a system that encourages the stalking of underage girls.

It's as simple as that and you cannot deny it. It is fact. If there was not a love ban rule, paparazzi would have no cause to follow children (and women) around with the deliberate aim of harming them.

I have no patience for it and I think less of anyone who does.

This is not Shige's fault for 'being careless'. This is the fault of those who perpetrated acts against her and the fault of those who support a system that allows such behavior.

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It's anything but simple as that. Bunshun isn't "perpetrating acts" against anyone. They're a tabloid magazine; that's what tabloids do - even without any kind of rule in place. You don't need those for tabloids to get off on celebrities dating.

Celebrities are being followed around by paparazi in any country, no matter the age. There's enough cause for tabloids to (if you will) "stalk" anyone with a name, whether or not there's regulations on dating. There's no such concept in the US or Europe, yet the business is booming. You don't even have to look for it to run into "news" of this or that starlet dating this or that singer every other day. Don't make a connection between two things that have nothing to do with each other. The love ban has no effect on how a tabloid treats the girls. The general public hardly cares about the love ban and the only thing that matters to Bunshun is that AKB48 is popular enough for them to get more copies off the shelves.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  7. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

That is still gross especially when it's a 15 year old girl.

8. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    What are you talking about? The paparazzi are there taking pictures and what not to sell papers. Whether there is a love ban rule or not, scandals draw attention. How many times have idols or other celebrities been in tabloids in the west, with no love ban rule?

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Well we can all think it's gross, point is it happens evergreen regardless of there being a love ban rule in place or not.

10. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
  11. Parikkuren

I don't think I was really unclear with my post. The paparazzi is a disgusting business to begin with, and the love ban rule specifically gives them a tool with which to abuse underage girls. If there wasn't a rule, they would have about a thousand times less reason to stalk young women. Even the use of the word 'scandal' proves my point when the picture in question is as innocent as the one we're looking at right now.

There's nothing scandalous about it at all, unless you, by supporting the love ban rule, give it reason to be called such.

Tabloids in the west don't really have any bearing here.

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

She Mentaiko-ed 4 mins before apologizing. :^^;: I guess we should be glad she made them separate posts at least. :XD:

You really think they only took one picture though? If you were the paparazzi... and you get this amazing celebrity 2 shot that almost never happens... would you not follow them and take some more pics?

They were probably going after Sasshi again, since this was just after the prelims were announced... once they saw the gap between Sasshi and Mayuyu they like everyone else assumed Sasshi was gonna win. Except Sasshi is co-theater manager now... so anything HKT related can be legitimately tied back to her... poor Aanya probably just got caught in their hunt for new dirt.

IMO if she met some guy alone and just talked for a little bit... that's a date. :^^;:

I'm rather torn on the love ban rule. IMO it should be okay for them to date, but at the same time asking your fans for their "support" while occasionally meeting some guy (even to just talk) kinda feels like wanting your cake and eating it too.

I don't think Aanya is gonna graduate... they will probably just quietly drop her from senbatsu and maybe give her kennin to someone else... and then she will just have to start over. And by starting over I mean if the election were held tomorrow... she would probably get nowhere near ranking in. :fear:

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It doesn't look like a paparazzi shot. It looks like it was taken on someones phone as they posed there. It's could be one of the Johnny's guys "friends" who has sold it on to bunshun.

14. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

She apologized for making us worry and that's probably the end of that. At least I hope.

15. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Love ban rule has literally zero impact on the paparazzi. They swarm around all celebrities, regardless of age, agency, or anything else. If you are popular, and they can get stories or photos of you out in the wild, they are going to publish them to sell papers. AKB sells papers right now, so they are a 'target of opportunity', and the papers are going to try to get those stories.

Even without an AKB48 rule, it's not like the agencies or management don't impose their own set of rules either. Most contracts have a "don't do anything detrimental to your image or our image".

I'd also say the paparazzi were not targeting anyone in particular. They know which hotels the members stay at, and stake them out waiting for an opportunity. I'm more surprised that management doesn't put handlers/staff in the lobby or onsite to ensure the curfew is enforced.

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

You mean she might have been set up? Ooo... that's so evil if true.

LOL. Yah... I get your point. I played it out in my head though... her Mentaiko-ing and then suddenly shifting gears to say sorry... it works much better with text. :^^;:

No pics though... if she cried a ton just for not ranking in the prelim... I'd imagine she must be a wreck over this... so her "Mentaiko" was just her being brave then maybe.

17. Parikkuren

Sorry but this is just... not true. At all. Yes, they may take pictures of celebrities doing normal things out and about. Yes, those papers sell. But the love ban rule specifically creates an environment where pictures are desirable for the sole purpose of hurting these girls. You cannot say that about a picture of a girl in normal street clothes eating a restaurant or shopping, or even in fact, standing next to a boy. There is nothing damaging there, and no one's image is being harmed, unless you agree with the rule. The rule creates a different atmosphere and arguing otherwise is naive at best. What the love ban rule does is create a market where it's permissible and encouraged to hurt girls for behaving normally. And I hope no one tries to make the argument that *48 girls aren't normal girls, because... just... no.

I hope that Aanya is staying brave and strong and that this can be resolved quickly.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  18. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    "Sole purpose of hurting the girls"?

You are making it sound like the paparazzi is going after these girls because they want to do them harm. All they want to do is earn some cash, just like everywhere else.

An AKS and JE member out together late at night is going to be a tabloid story regardless of whether or not there is some silly rule.

19. Parikkuren

You're just arguing semantics now. They know what they are doing. They don't get a pass on deliberating harming people because they get money for it. You can't say that they'd be doing what they do if it didn't hurt the girls. The fact that it hurts the girls is what makes it profitable. I'm just repeating myself at this point, so I think I'll leave it at that.

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

@aratafuru - that's the thing. They said the duo was in the park, which indicates they were followed, but there is no proof. Why wouldn't you take photos of that? Why not publish it all at once? Murashige isn't big, so why drag her scandal out?

Tabloids are dodgy no matter where you go. Unfortunately, being harassed by papparazzi comes with the job. You shouldn't have to have your privacy violated because you take on a job, all for the sake of a cheap story. That's a world wide issue and is about media practices in general, and has little to do with the love ban (the love ban does add more oomph to them being out and it can be damaging). Just because the press needs to make money doesn't make it less awful. And with a small article like that, are they really going to be selling much?

I do agree with Tensai. I'm not sure why staff wasn't placed in the lobby (and some hotels have security, and since minors aren't always allowed after dark/certain times, it wouldn't be too much for them to be told to go back to bed). Or why Aanya's room mate didn't try to stop her (I'm pretty sure she said she gets scared if she stays alone lol). Obviously you don't expect staff to stay up all night or even do shifts, but for my school trips teachers always stayed up until 11pm or longer, one to enjoy themselves and two to supervise, because that's kind of their job.