Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Repeating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it right. Where are we going as a fandom if even our own can't appreciate the ideals behind idols?

This environment that @Parikkuren is speaking of only exists in the heads of us, the fans. To Bunshun it doesn't matter whether it's Minegishi Minami or Ueto Aya. The love ban doesn't "encourage" anything there. Tabloids don't need anyone to give them reasons for doing their job when they already have enough to begin with. A scoop is a scoop and there's no purpose of hurting any of the targeted. The only purpose on the end of the press is sensationalism.

Pictures of the girls are only damaging inside the context of AKB48 fandom. You regard them as damaging because you're aware of what's at stake. But that's you. It's us the fans that see an issue there, not Bunshun. Bunshun doesn't care about the technicalities of whether or not a celebrity is allowed to date when a scoop of two people who are allowed to date (Ueto Aya/Hiro, Ayu/random gaijin dancer) can draw way more attention than that of young girls that aren't.
    A love ban encourages the stalking of underage girls just as much as no love ban does. We'd still be seeing photos of Sasshi, Miichan, etc even without one. Does a love ban matter when Justin and Selena are gonna be trashed by rabid teenage girls anyway? You're putting blame on the wrong thing.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Please let's not turn this into a thread about the love ban or about the Japanese press. Let's keep this the Murashige Anna thread. :)

3. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, that's your opinion, HRP, and you're entitled to it just as much as I'm entitled to think that it's gross and disgusting. I'm not backing down from how I feel about this, no matter how many or or how much people are going to argue that it's acceptable or it's just how things work in the group.

So, it's only inside the context the of the fandom? The fandom isn't what's going to determine whether these girls succeed for fail? It's not going to have major impact on their lives? You can't say 'oh it's only in the fandom that it matters' when it does significantly impact them.

Ugh. No, you're never going to convince me that I'm the wrong one here. I support Aanya, no matter what, and I'll check on the news on other websites until this has blown over.

4. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I am deeply disturbed by the fact that Bunshun is aiming at a 16 year old girl.

5. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Hmmm, odd she didn't even bother to wear a mask... Probably just a friendly chat.

6. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Please support her no matter what becuz the answer is up to the fan :banana:
    Not just idols, when it come to artists that has fans, dating scandals effect them to some degree, especially if the younger fandom.
    They are being delusional that they have a chance with them, if not, they are rather the artists/idols being singles (so they can live in fantasy)--this is definitely appealing, and with idols selling of pure and being single, it is much much more appealing >( overall, this concept is to gain support from the fans
    If the artist/idols already have a strong fanbase and love them becuz of the girl itself, not her relationship or her image. There is no reason for management to drop her [hehe]

This dating shouldn't become a problem to the management becuz all they want is the girls to bring $$$$. If the girls still able to keep bring money, why they should care?? thats y, senbatsu members get away with it (no force graduation) becuz they have a strong fanbase that support her no matter what. If they graduate, the mangement would lose money from this fanbase. They ONLY CARE if that girl no longer appeal to her own fanbase and no longer bringing the money as usual--THIS is the real matter behind this so called "loveban". :gavel: It is not about how idol suppose to be, BUT how the girls appeal to the fans.

I believe Aanya major fanbase are girls and alot of casual, so it would effect really little to her fanbase (ofcourse there is high possibility that she lose some fans, that is normal. BUT, she also can gain new fans and more in the future becuz of herself--her personality and her talent, not becuz of her relationship status). Therefore, for next election single, her fans and HKT fans should show their support to her to show that they don't care. As a result, there is no reason for management to force her to graduate IF Aanya don't lose the appeal to her fans. Becuz this concept exist is to appeal and attract the fans, if fans don't care, why should matter??
    They may create a show (ex. demotion) and she may drop out from 1 single to please other girls and other girls fans as being "fair":wall:

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Continuing to take photos can put yourself at risk. The picture taker already has a damning photo of her, which leads credence to the fact he was there and watching them. If he keeps taking pictures, there is a chance they will notice him. If they notice him, then obviously they wouldn't continue their "date", and there is a good chance of them addressing the matter before bunshun gets to publish it which means they lose a potential story.
    Honestly I'm not sure why you would doubt the story though any way. It's not like the article said they even kissed or anything. If you don't believe they walked around and talked to each other what would you believe? They stood next to each other to pose for a photo and then went their separate ways?

8. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    It's interesting how they presented it as if their doing something dirty. To me, I just imagine them talking, one human being to another.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ikujinashi

ikujinashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I've had some time to think about this, and my thoughts always come back to "she's a 15 year old girl for Christ's sake".
    Whatever your views on paparazzi and/or the love ban are, it really just leaves a poor taste in my mouth.

Though we may lament that she should have known better than to be spotted with a JE guy (a dangerous way of thinking, imo), the fact that she isn't one of the biggest names in the group makes me understand somewhat why she wasn't more careful. I mean, if I were in her place I'd be vaguely aware of the possibility, but I wouldn't be expecting the gossip hounds to come after me so aggressively like this... I'd have my guard down, so to speak. Compound that with her age, and well, yeah.

I do hope that mgmt doesn't sweep it under the rug and lets Anna address it rather than a repeat of Milky's situation, even though I think it's a bunch of hot air. If anything, it was a conversation. WOW, SO ~*~SCANDALOUS~*~. Sorry to digress about the love ban again, but it really presses my buttons that because of it any interaction with any member of the opposite sex automatically = they're dating.

Tbh, the thing I'm most worried about is how Anna is doing right now. Imagining how distraught she must be is heart-wrenching.

10. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Just looked at her G+ I kinda smiled when she said mentaiko :blush:

She apologized for worrying us. Case closed.

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

The photo looks like a posing photo - it certainly isn't damning, and to say that it is is a mighty exaggeration. So what if they stopped their outing? The photographer would have more proof regardless, and still could have followed them walking back. Half of the story isn't even about Aanya, so it's not like they would have lost a great deal if it had been dealt with earlier. If anything, settling privately would have been more beneficial, since it could have been monetary compared to... selling a dozen more papers?

I don't doubt the entire story. (But elements like how long they were out, when they left, and if they were sitting in the park alone, are from a tabloid which has been known to lie and tell the truth, so blindly accepting it is foolish) Obviously they were together. Bunshun is framing it as romantic, and that is what some people (here, on other places, fans of others and fans of Shige) also are assuming. And that's a big difference. Why publish two people hanging out? Who cares? Nobody would care if the love ban wasn't a factor (for both groups, so don't at like it's just girls who can get hurt - they are hurt more often, but they aren't the only ones who deal with this). A male friend is nothing for anyone to care about. A boyfriend could be potential trouble. Considering it could lead to a drop in Shige's popularity, we should doubt the story (especially with it's convenient timing since it happened almost a month ago).

12. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Don't mind~ Don't mind~ With Sakura and Sasshi beside her she'll be back to her old guigui self with more self-awareness. She has learned her lesson by now.

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I was thinking about this... I believe you are right... her core fanbase would not be effected by this incident, in fact they would probably be inclined to rally to her side. But IMO Aanya would not have ranked this year even with the extra 16 spots if only her core fans voted for her... her core fans probably vote for her every year. IMO she got a bunch of extra goodwill votes (not just her, a bunch of HKT girls probably did)... like one or two extra votes from a ton of people who thought she worked hard this year and should be rewarded... or they liked her in that musical chairs special, or they liked her chocolate commercial, or they just like her personality... so they sent a few spare votes her way. IMO if the election were held tomorrow those votes would momentarily be gone... they would probably go to another HKT member instead... that's not to say they couldn't be earned back though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Saying she could have known better is not dangerous. Whether there still is a love ban rule or not, whether it applies here or not, whether you want it or not doesn't even matter. She's a semi-famous person who snuck out of a hotel room at night to meet with another semi-famous person. Meaning: she knew she was doing something that could get her into trouble and she chose to do it anyway. I don't think they'll fire her and I really doubt she'll leave on her own but I hope she has learned a lesson from this. Idols in general need to have a clean image, they don't need to be good dancer or singers or actors but they need to be non-threatening and endearing. Bypassing curfews and potentially getting herself into trouble is not something an aspiring idol should do. Especially when she is underage.

Look at this from another perspective: what if something had happened to her during this time? She's supposed to be under the care of management while she is away from her parents and sneaking out disrespects both of these parties. She's a teenager, I totally get that. But she better not do another mistake of that kind again.

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In a nutshell, pretty much this.

There will always be fans who say that the supposed "loveban" doesn't interest them. That's fine. But at least see the reason why such rules are in place instead of castigating anyone and everyone who supports or understands it. Such narrow-mindedness is equally subject to scorn and reproach.

And as much as I equally find the paparazzi to be bottom-feeders, let's not go overboard with the idea that they were stalking "an innocent 15-16 year old". Paparazzi are like fishermen. They cast their lines in an attempt to get a scoop. This time they happened to catch a Murashige. There is no evidence saying she was who they were specifically after. Who else was in that hotel? Was Sasshi nearby? Milky? They were simply looking for a little bit of celebrity gossip, and they got it. Bunshun would have gone after and printed that story regardless of any "rules". If you want to be "above" all the loveban drama, then simply treat the issue accordingly. It is us that are pouring all the gasoline on it.

Ultimately it is a lesson learned for Anna. I seriously doubt from everything I have seen that the repurcussions will be too harsh, if anything at all.

16. bldspill

bldspill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Oh man, we are starting to sound like parents LOL!

MENTAIKO!

17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Dating scandals always effect to some degree to celebrities, not just idols.
    However, becuz managements publicly selling this concept about their idol, it become bigger than it is supposed to be as a way that they are "betrayed" their fans. Although nothing confirm that they are dating, but becuz of loveban thing, 2 opposite genders interacts automatically assume that there is something going on.
    Idols are like us that surround with many people, different gender, race, ages, not just their fellow female colleague.
    They are going to school and likely interacts with other boys and then create friendship with them, and ofcourse fellow idols or celebrities. It is really impossible for them to not have a guy friend. It is sad that fans to expect those girls to only friend with girls or can't be caught with guys, so they can proved that they are innocent and single :yikes: This is the negative thing about loveban. The hypocrisy thing is that the fans still considered their idols being innocent although with various bikinis mvs (kissing between girls), lingerie, posing on mature magazine like Playboy etc; however, the girls image automatically being taint if they get caught hanging out with guy even in friendly way.
    But it is not really a secret that alot of girls are dating (some lucky that they didn't get caught), I remembered Ak-p even said that he want Kojiharu to stay in AKB until marriage. This have to happen only if she actually date someone during in the group. Management likely know alot of girls in relationship, but prefer them to stay secretly ofcourse.

P.S I'm going to support Anna more from now on becuz there is no reason for someone career to end just becuz they date. It is understandable if dating scandal effect her/his as in losing some fans(becuz there are fans appeal with their idol being single), but it shouldn't be threaten to their career. I hope alot of fans feel this way and continuing support her :cute: I will be sad if she graduate becuz she is such a great member. Although she is not my oshi, I don't think HKT would appeal to me as much as it right now if she gone :(

18. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It's damning in the sense that she cannot deny that she met him. And considering her google+ posts, it's obvious that it won't be ignored. Compare it to Milky's photos. There was no two shot, so no matter the article says, you can always hang on to the hope that because it doesn't show them together, maybe they weren't together, and so they chose to ignore it. However in this case the details in the article are secondary to the fact that they met.

I'm not sure what you mean by "who cares". Obviously a number of people care considering the reaction. And there is more to it than selling "a dozen more papers". Even if she isn't that popular, it's still another thing bunshun got that they can add to their track record, to lend credibility to future articles.

19. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I don't know if it's my place to say this or if I should but could you all leave?
    I have not seen most of you in this thread before and since we have no more news or statements could you guys keep your theories in twitter or tumblr?
    Thanks

20. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I doubt they will drop Aanya out of Senbatsu. They're in the middle of pushing her.